3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

TimeWalker

Jul 2, 2017
I recommend these skills + last one of your choosing. They complement and buff each other.
View attachment 3252106 View attachment 3252107
Since I started using them the game was too easy to be exciting but it helps with grinding.
You get one slot empty for the skill of your choosing, but I like to pick zombie eater as the last one just to have more enemies to kill :LUL:

- Sage time makes you faster and, from damage perspective, all hits to the body are treated as if you hit the head or weak point (Doesn't increase the points though).
- Remission 3 to make it faster to heal and reload the buff easier.
- Recovery rate 3 to heal you and the girl all up in one healing.
- Steel Body (+100HP) + Buffed sage time (+50%) = 300 HP which helps you to refill your vitality really fast just for taking damage by zombies. I literally let the 3 or 4 last zombies bite me a few times so I can just gather vitality to extend the buff :KEK:
- Revolver + Sage time buffed = a single hit to the body of a zombie is equal to blowing his head up on very hard just like on the gif I posted earlier. In fact I think I had only 2 or 3 headshots back there, the rest was only hits to the body that look like a headshot.

I don't get more vitality since 3 is enough, and if I see it somewhere on the way but I'm full then I eather heal for the sake of extending the buff or just go forward. I can always come back for it if I need it if I'm close and if I'm far I usually have already recovered enough from the damage received.
i didn't choose Steel Body cause even 100 is enough for me (i have to heal the girls) and recovery speed is useless for me since i consistancely hit good or pefect so i can fully charge the heart bar halfway through then hit space to cancel. i don't have zombie eater since that's DLC skill. the game isn't hard if thing only involve in shooting. the girls made the game harder. i never die because low hp. so player health never was my concern. i will give it a try... but first i need to know cheats table so i could spam items. i hate minigame. also do you know if dlc gonna work with steam version? i want to try new stuff too

t^2

Feb 4, 2023
i didn't choose Steel Body cause even 100 is enough for me (i have to heal the girls) and recovery speed is useless for me since i consistancely hit good or pefect so i can fully charge the heart bar halfway through then hit space to cancel. i don't have zombie eater since that's DLC skill. the game isn't hard if thing only involve in shooting. the girls made the game harder. i never die because low hp. so player health never was my concern. i will give it a try... but first i need to know cheats table so i could spam items. i hate minigame. also do you know if dlc gonna work with steam version? i want to try new stuff too
I don't own it on steam so I'm not sure, but the DLC is available on steam so try it.
The new cheat table is available in this thread so I recommend using search feature.

i can fully charge the heart bar halfway through then hit space to cancel.
I see, I didn't realize it worked different in the without the R18 content. With the R18 content it just cancels the heal and it doesn't consume vitality so it's required to actually finish it as quickly as you can (the only time it's good to finish quickly is when zombies are about to eat you I guess lmao).

I needed more HP because sometimes when I get to healing is when some zombies come around and they just bite me in the... and as long as I have a lot of HP I can heal them and just get back up to max HP and deal with them later. Also because sometimes I'm just sightseeing the map and enjoying... the views... :cool:

PS:
i have to heal the girls
Wait can even the girls die or like, can you get a game over when the girls get downed with the R18 disabled?

Last edited:

Deybu

Nov 23, 2018
'scuse me. How do you merge the pak files? Do I just copy and paste the PAK dlc to the pak vanilla folder?

MagicSlay

Dec 2, 2017
Damn I love watching a thread (that I've also been active in a bit) tell me absolutely nothing with notifications. Just thought of it while looking at basically an abandoned game, stoked to see it updated this year. Not to mention a "DLC"? Nice.

Does anyone know the status of the overall game? Went back a few pages and there's like an Act 11/15? Seems pretty high so if it's close to being done I'll wait for it. If not, is the DLC any good? And what's a good gist description of it?

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
Damn I love watching a thread (that I've also been active in a bit) tell me absolutely nothing with notifications. Just thought of it while looking at basically an abandoned game, stoked to see it updated this year. Not to mention a "DLC"? Nice.

Does anyone know the status of the overall game? Went back a few pages and there's like an Act 11/15? Seems pretty high so if it's close to being done I'll wait for it. If not, is the DLC any good? And what's a good gist description of it?

Well, there 11 act now (only 8 with the main game).
DLC add a new character and a new plots & act to gave a story to the new character joining the crew.

A couple more scene per character + all the scenes for the new one.
2 new NTR event per character + the NTR route for the new character.
A few new weapons, a few new enemies (with their guro ending).
And a few special skill (they come with bonus and malus each one... like health recovery on normal Z kill but more Z around...).

A few new dress, with one exclusive to each charater (although you have to finish a minigame unlocked by upgrading the base. And nearly each mini game is a timesink considering how badly they're made and the reward is RNG).
And an "Idol mode", where you play as Producter training the girls from the teams to become top ranking idol.... (the only real point is finishing the "story" of the idol mode to get a special skill and a unique dress for the new girl).

AbyssNova

Jul 1, 2022

Left4Dead at home w/R-18 content

Act11/15 are the acts through 11 to 15 that becomes available once you install the Idol DLC

MagicSlay

Dec 2, 2017
Well, there 11 act now (only 8 with the main game).
DLC add a new character and a new plots & act to gave a story to the new character joining the crew.

A couple more scene per character + all the scenes for the new one.
2 new NTR event per character + the NTR route for the new character.
A few new weapons, a few new enemies (with their guro ending).
And a few special skill (they come with bonus and malus each one... like health recovery on normal Z kill but more Z around...).

A few new dress, with one exclusive to each charater (although you have to finish a minigame unlocked by upgrading the base. And nearly each mini game is a timesink considering how badly they're made and the reward is RNG).
And an "Idol mode", where you play as Producter training the girls from the teams to become top ranking idol.... (the only real point is finishing the "story" of the idol mode to get a special skill and a unique dress for the new girl).
Thank you very much for the detailed explanation. I take it the overall completion of the game is 'far' from done then? The last thing I remember was the Halloween thing and even that I don't remember. But this is some good news content wise.

Left4Dead at home w/R-18 content

Act11/15 are the acts through 11 to 15 that becomes available once you install the Idol DLC
I know of the game. lol I meant the DLC, but thank you.

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
Thank you very much for the detailed explanation. I take it the overall completion of the game is 'far' from done then? The last thing I remember was the Halloween thing and even that I don't remember. But this is some good news content wise.

I know of the game. lol I meant the DLC, but thank you.
Halloween & X-mas event are included in the DLC.
So far there no comment from the dev as to the question of futur content for the game or another sequel. They seem more busy with their, other project.

Reactions: MagicSlay

Asmaltazar

Mar 5, 2023
so they updated their patreon and is just about their new game AVC Tentative
being honest i'm just expecting them to just dump SOTD2 in the way it currently is.
which is in a pretty bad state with a feeling of unfinished.
can't say i am not disappointed

poarvl

Jul 28, 2019
I don't get it. Do I need to download new v.2.09 base game even if I have old game version v.1.89? Or I can just download Charm Song DLC and marge it with my v.1.89 game?

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
I don't get it. Do I need to download new v.2.09 base game even if I have old game version v.1.89? Or I can just download Charm Song DLC and marge it with my v.1.89 game?
You need the new version 2.09, it contain necessary element to make use of the DLC. Using 1.89 will make the DLC patched game full of game breaking bug.

3.90 star(s) 39 Votes