3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

BraveOrakio

May 31, 2020
no need to bother knowing, it's a 10 year old laptop gpu with 1 GB vram :HideThePain:
Ahahaha well mine is only slightly better. A 7 year old laptop gpu with 2GB Vram. I should spring for a replacement one of these days and I'm looking at the handheld ones, Legion Go or Rog Ally.

t^2

Feb 4, 2023
Ahahaha well mine is only slightly better. A 7 year old laptop gpu with 2GB Vram. I should spring for a replacement one of these days and I'm looking at the handheld ones, Legion Go or Rog Ally.
If I replace my own, I'll only buy a PC since it's much easier to upgrade it for me.
I wanted actually to replace the gpu in my laptop but I found out it was soldered together with the motherboard and not easy to be replaced.

Asmaltazar

Mar 5, 2023
Will there be more update after SoD:CS?
being honest i would hope since the dlc had a really bad launch and a lot of missing features like einomaru being able to partake on the old mini games or having a real healing animations.
if i remember correctly the end of idol mode got a message that maybe there will be more updates to the mode on the future.
along with a pack of bug fixes.
the team also got really quiet after november this could mean that they are working on a big update or they're just messing with a different project.

t^2

Feb 4, 2023
being honest i would hope since the dlc had a really bad launch and a lot of missing features like einomaru being able to partake on the old mini games or having a real healing animations.
if i remember correctly the end of idol mode got a message that maybe there will be more updates to the mode on the future.
along with a pack of bug fixes.
the team also got really quiet after november this could mean that they are working on a big update or they're just messing with a different project.
I'd prefer them starting from scratch and do it from the beginning so it doesn't scare people off with the bugs and is more stable for new content. (Starting from scratch will be faster than fixing the bugs :HideThePain:)
But I think since the money is always an issue they probably won't have enough to start the work from the beginning. :KEK:

Zeno2410

Apr 30, 2020
Can someone share the game with the texts in Spanish?
or because it is only on Steam and you can't just get a text file, etc.?

Reactions: MaxOnix

TimeWalker

Jul 2, 2017
Normal will be the highest I ever intend to go when it comes to this game, because I suck at FPS games in general, but also because the devs made some... questionable choices when it comes to combat and level design in general. The constant zombie pressure is annoying enough on Normal... I don't want to imagine how it goes on Hard or worse...

For my own messing around so far, SMGs are pretty much garbage all the time. Their impact per bullet is weak, their accuracy is terrible and in general you just don't want to use them unless you REALLY don't have any other options. The ARs... The AK and the AR-4 thing, I think, are ok-ish, at least on Normal, but they're nothing to write home about either. The shot-guns... only the one with the magazine reload is genuinely super-good. I forget its name. The others hit hard, but managing their shots when a horde and three mutants are bearing down on you makes them not that worth it...

Melee... Honestly, the melee weapons would be ok, if the Dev remembered WHY you'd want to choose melee weapons in the first place over the ranged options. That's either because the weapons should hit extra hard (the chainsaw should be doing this), they have special functions (the denma thing should stun and/or stagger tbh) or they don't have ammo... Like that Katana and that claymore thing should be. After all, you're giving up the range advantage for these weapons and with a number of enemies, this absolutely means that you'll be taking hits to use them. The katana not having ammo would have been perfect, it'd have made it a viable option to lug around, especially for hordes where you could just slice and dice all over the place without wasting any ammo or worrying about reload times. You could slice weaker enemies, and bring out a heavy gun for stuff line Tintans and bosses and whatnot.

You'd have a much higher number of viable builds if the melee weapons and a number of other things were sorted out... but I dunno... I guess the peeps that pay for this on ci-en just don't care? I dunno... They seem to not care about a lot of things... Which is weird to me. I'm honestly a bit confused how this game is as well rated as it is...
i can tell you exactly what it feel like playing on very hard without cheat. i have to repeat the stage at least 4 times before heading to another one. and only feel comfortable when Heroine need to be at least up 1 rank before process to next stage even so, every matchs at least 2 times they got knock down near death. weapons feel like a joke, base pistol is more reliable than weapons u pick up on the map. alway stay far away and play it slow. aiming for headshot is main here. after complete all stages very hard (only very hard) and without cheats, i realise it was weeks since i start. and hadn't touch the game since then. actually very hard only increase mini boss health and damage, not zombie number so if you play it slow and careful, you only need to worried when it force u to fight boss.

• Sad
Reactions: Iexist

TimeWalker

Jul 2, 2017
hadn't touch this game since 2.05 may i asked if the dlc gonna work with Steam? the DLC cost quite a lot so i want to wait for it on sale.

TimeWalker

Jul 2, 2017
View attachment 3153670

Can anyone tell me which one is the health stat I need to freeze in order to utilize the "freeze health" method of invincibility mode?

EDIT: Nevermind, already took care of the lingerie costome for Einomaru.

On another note, anybody else having trouble with the chicken beat song? Fuck that particular part of the rhythm game. On another note, is there anyway to change the unit leader of the idol group? Or is it always Aya? At least the cheat engine lets you edit their health bars in idol mode.
wait, you got cheat table? can it be share? i don't want to farm items... my save is very barebone despite i finished all stages.

TimeWalker

Jul 2, 2017
although max level + meta skillset = ez game even on very hard even with increased zombie count (ultimate skill):KEK:
View attachment 3250914
it's not about player since we are OP, we can aim for heads and have power skillset. but the girls are different story. i have to farm xp for them to rank up. second farming money. that's why i don't like this game. they force you to grind too much. i used to try playing as 1 turn per stage and got destroy at stage 5/6. my skillset is more about using buff. Sage + buff extend + vitality recharge + fast reload + more medkit or revolver depend on stage.

leoda

Mar 5, 2018
Mosaic removal patch.

- After you install the patch, the game will always start with the mosaics turned OFF.
- As an extra option, you can also press F4 to toggle the mosaics ON/OFF in real time, while you're in-game.
can u update the patch, i cant download it

Nanoir

Nov 19, 2018
i hope DEVs put a option/toggle for the girls outfits (normal or thorn/lewd version when thay get captured)
kinda want to play with them in opened lingerie.

t^2

Feb 4, 2023
it's not about player since we are OP, we can aim for heads and have power skillset. but the girls are different story. i have to farm xp for them to rank up. second farming money. that's why i don't like this game. they force you to grind too much. i used to try playing as 1 turn per stage and got destroy at stage 5/6. my skillset is more about using buff. Sage + buff extend + vitality recharge + fast reload + more medkit or revolver depend on stage.
I recommend these skills + last one of your choosing. They complement and buff each other.
1704985437067.png 1704985462662.png
Since I started using them the game was too easy to be exciting but it helps with grinding.
You get one slot empty for the skill of your choosing, but I like to pick zombie eater as the last one just to have more enemies to kill :LUL:

- Sage time makes you faster and, from damage perspective, all hits to the body are treated as if you hit the head or weak point (Doesn't increase the points though).
- Remission 3 to make it faster to heal and reload the buff easier.
- Recovery rate 3 to heal you and the girl all up in one healing.
- Steel Body (+100HP) + Buffed sage time (+50%) = 300 HP which helps you to refill your vitality really fast just for taking damage by zombies. I literally let the 3 or 4 last zombies bite me a few times so I can just gather vitality to extend the buff :KEK:
- Revolver + Sage time buffed = a single hit to the body of a zombie is equal to blowing his head up on very hard just like on the gif I posted earlier. In fact I think I had only 2 or 3 headshots back there, the rest was only hits to the body that look like a headshot.

I don't get more vitality since 3 is enough, and if I see it somewhere on the way but I'm full then I eather heal for the sake of extending the buff or just go forward. I can always come back for it if I need it if I'm close and if I'm far I usually have already recovered enough from the damage received.

zyntherius

Nov 11, 2017
Are there any games similar to this? Not so much the gore aspect though but where its an FPS and your companions get assualted.

t^2

Feb 4, 2023
i have no idea how to activate our buff skill
Default buff means you get slight damage bonus and maybe some speed bonus until the timer runs out.
The timer is the white bar above yours and your companion's health.
1705001639328.png

Sorry you don't get to have any fancy move like the girls do since you play as just a regular guy with no remarkable features that will fit to the most people on earth and make it easy for them to identify with the MC and immerse into the game.
But if you get sage time at level 30 and revolver, the buff will increase your damage high enough to 1-hit-kill mob zombies and it looks cool.

Are there any games similar to this? Not so much the gore aspect though but where its an FPS and your companions get assualted.
I've been looking for similar ones and I found some, but they weren't nearly as good as this one and this isn't a perfect game either so... :KEK:

3.90 star(s) 39 Votes