3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

t^2

Feb 4, 2023
I don't get it. Do I need to download new v.2.09 base game even if I have old game version v.1.89? Or I can just download Charm Song DLC and marge it with my v.1.89 game?
I tried it with 1.89 with DLC before and my save broke ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Game was crashing even after updating to new version. Good thing I had a backup before but if you don't know about it in time you'll shoot yourself in the foot.

so they updated their patreon and is just about their new game AVC Tentative
being honest i'm just expecting them to just dump SOTD2 in the way it currently is.
which is in a pretty bad state with a feeling of unfinished.
can't say i am not disappointed
I don't. I don't see much point in fixing a game in the state it is. It'd be much better (cheaper/easier) for them to create a new one making use of all the experience from the mistakes they made so far. (For example splitting textures between the terrain/objects and character details since characted detail are more important so they can me enjoyed on low end laptops as well while ignoring the bad terrain and objects around :HideThePain:)

poarvl

Jul 28, 2019
How do I know that DLC are working?
Since I see no difference in tittle screen or game so far...

aboice

Nov 4, 2022
uhm.... play the game using the executable file?
I was saying with the "unmosaic" file that rilemaxy posted. Inside is a few files that I'm not sure what to do with. It's not like adding the R18+ patch where it replaces existing files so idk where they go

terratest

Aug 5, 2017
How do you guys beat the cabin area on act 9 on very hard. it goes south, way to fast.

Last edited:

AbyssNova

Jul 1, 2022
I was saying with the "unmosaic" file that rilemaxy posted. Inside is a few files that I'm not sure what to do with. It's not like adding the R18+ patch where it replaces existing files so idk where they go
aaaaahhhh, sorry.

uhm... if i remember correctly there's a text file with instructions on where to move those files. I think it goes to "......\Content\Paks" folder

RandomguyCCH

Sep 22, 2018
I don't know if this is still relevant among the searchers, but if you have no idea whether if the dlc works or not,
SnowStormAkikaze's post(somewhere in this thread) is quite helpful.

Basically if you have an (ID) in the title screen, you just have to play the game and finish Act 8. A prompt will pop up saying to talk to any of the girls to start the dlc. (For some reason when I redownloaded the entire game, the title screen did not change into the dlc image, so I was confused. But it's all good once I played the entire game again, the Halloween and X'mas dlc are all unlocked after Act 8.)

Hope people find this helpful, cheers.

hybras

Sep 30, 2020
Hi, does anyone have the taboo and slut mark blurred out?
Bump up the graphics quality.

I think it becomes visible at medium and higher. If your PC cannot support higher quality, new PC required. But yea, at lowest quality, taboo and slut mark is blurred out on purpose.

nikser231

Jan 30, 2018
So I finished all NTR events, gotta say some of them are quite in character for some girls, like Hikari being town bycicle or Aya being guililble, but Ichika's and Einomaru's are seemed out of character for them, especially Einomarus, her NTR storyline seemed very rushed and superficial, and it contradicted Einomaru's personality in her normal 18+ events.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SeedOfTheDead2SweetHome-2.09DLC
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

3.90 star(s) 39 Votes