3.90 star(s) 38 Votes

t^2

Feb 4, 2023
It took them around 2 years to finish Sod2 which is way smaller in scope than Ascot. You'll be waiting for a long time for that to release.
Assuming they haven't learned anything from Sod2 nor have they employed more people to work on it. Sure it can be 2 years, but don't assume it'll be exactly the same as with Sod2 'just longer because it's bigger'.

Tay623

Oct 26, 2017
What?What are you guys taking about?2 years?You know what time Ascot version 0.15 unreal engine 4 has been released! ?? it was 2018! And the new version 0.14 make by unreal engine5 has been released 2022,are you mistaken the 0.14 version or the hold game on working?This game is on working almost 7 years and not thing new

FighterMan_69

Aug 9, 2023
Does anyone happen to know how to make a custom resolution with this without some external tool?

I would love to get it set to 1080x720

atzumo

Feb 14, 2019
Hi, can anyone pls tell how to complete arcade mini game? How to control it?
You need to get over 50 points to get a chance at the price, if you get 102 or more points you get two, and so. As for the controls, it's just a crane game, press and hold the button until is aligned with the item you want.

Gtuan

Apr 7, 2023
Where do I put this save file? Can't find anything for the develop in the appdata folders
nothing folder SoD2 in locallow

t^2

Feb 4, 2023
Where do I put this save file? Can't find anything for the develop in the appdata folders
nothing folder SoD2 in locallow
Not local low, Local. %appdata%, go one up to AppData, go to Local -> SoD2 -> Saved -> Saved games -> MySaveGame.
If you don't have that folder, try starting the game once as it probably needs to initialize first.

Asmaltazar

Mar 5, 2023
Does anyone have the game jam games from team krama?
unfortunately is only for emerald plan users and i am broke because of university fucking fees

LycraPawn

May 13, 2019
Does anyone have the game jam games from team krama?
unfortunately is only for emerald plan users and i am broke because of university fucking fees
I'm outta the loop, what's ASCOT?

It's not on Kemono either, I guess they're just too fresh right now.
I would also like to download the game jams if/when they become available? This might be a long shot, but how likely are they to show up on Steam? I'll still download them from this thread just to see what they're like. Bunny Hunt is the one I want to check out the most. Does it have all five heroines/waifus (including Ichika and Einomaru) or just Hikari, Aya and Kirara?

Asmaltazar

Mar 5, 2023
I would also like to download the game jams if/when they become available? This might be a long shot, but how likely are they to show up on Steam? I'll still download them from this thread just to see what they're like. Bunny Hunt is the one I want to check out the most. Does it have all five heroines/waifus (including Ichika and Einomaru) or just Hikari, Aya and Kirara?
i think they said this jam is exclusive for patreon
i got a gig for this friday if everything goes right i will buy the emerald plan and publish these games here or anywhere else.
(only if they dont get leaked before i do that)

3.90 star(s) 38 Votes