3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

Joniiis

Jan 20, 2018
It looks like the game may be released in April as they are looking for people to review the translation until March 7, I hope they improve the AI and the cinematics which look very weird :ROFLMAO:.

Unseenatlas

Jan 23, 2021
Have a question, isn't this game developed in Japan?
Why do I need someone to translate English?
Or is the developer from Europe and the United States?
They are from Japan, they need to translate to English for their western audience.

Chambs

Jun 3, 2020
Either they did a lot of progress in the last 2 months or this game will release, and forever be, in an extremely crap state.

And still no word on the whole guro thing, i guess it'll just be a guro focused game and fuck whoever else wants to play it...

Last edited:
Reactions: Tiasung

NeverDeck

Apr 25, 2017
Either they did a lot of progress in the last 2 months or this game will release, and forever be, in an extremely crap state.

And still no word on the whole guro thing, i guess it'll just be a guro focused game and fuck whoever else wants to play it...
It's almost like developers are allowed to develop for whoever the fuck they want.

Shocking, isn't it.

BLego

Jan 4, 2019
It's almost like developers are allowed to develop for whoever the fuck they want.

Shocking, isn't it.
You do realize that people are upset, because the devs themselves have said that they want both sides to enjoy the game over scenes. But it seems that the majority of what we see (when it comes to the sex stuff) is guro and we do not know if there will alt game over scenes, since that would be the only way to have it so that both guro and non guro fans can enjoy the game over scenes, due to just how brutal they are.

they seem to work on that:

We understand that there are many opinions about the game overscene. We want to make it available to both those who need it and those who find it uncomfortable.
So unless there is a translation error here, it appears that the devs have lied about this, since to my knowledge no one has mention alt game over scenes existing or in the works. People, guro, to put it mildly, it a rather extreme fetish, so it only makes sense that people, even fans of this project, are going to have a lot of negative reactions to how it seems that the non guro stuff is playing second fiddle to the guro.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tiasung and Chambs

BraveOrakio

May 31, 2020
You do realize that people are upset, because the devs themselves have said that they want both sides to enjoy the game over scenes. But it seems that the majority of what we see (when it comes to the sex stuff) is guro and we do not know if there will alt game over scenes, since that would be the only way to have it so that both guro and non guro fans can enjoy the game over scenes, due to just how brutal they are.

So unless there is a translation error here, it appears that the devs have lied about this, since to my knowledge no one has mention alt game over scenes existing or in the works. People, guro, to put it mildly, it a rather extreme fetish, so it only makes sense that people, even fans of this project, are going to have a lot of negative reactions to how it seems that the non guro stuff is playing second fiddle to the guro.
No one has mentioned it because it isn't done? We have to wait until its release since all we got are demos, and those don't necessarily represent the final product.

Chambs

Jun 3, 2020

Shocking, isn't it.
They lied, but no, it's not shocking.
I didn't support them on patreon because of this, i'll pirate the game and maybe buy it afterwards, but unlike the first game, i'm not expecting anything good out of it.

No one has mentioned it because it isn't done? We have to wait until its release since all we got are demos, and those don't necessarily represent the final product.
They do represent the final product, that's the whole point of a demo.

Reactions: Cendarn

BLego

Jan 4, 2019
But why wouldn't the devs at the very least mention that alt game over scenes are/will be in the works. It would calm down most people here complaining about how the devs seem to be placed way more attention on the guro stuff and than the normal sex scenes. I understand it's a demo, but telling people that alt game over scenes are in the works will give people a better hope than, "let's cross our fingers and hope for the best."

Last edited:

BLego

Jan 4, 2019
They lied, but no, it's not shocking.
I didn't support them on patreon because of this, i'll pirate the game and maybe buy it afterwards, but unlike the first game, i'm not expecting anything good out of it.

They do represent the final product, that's the whole point of a demo.
Ok you had me until you said you would pirate the game. Even if the devs lied, that wouldn't justify stealing their hard work. There would be nothing stopping you from playing the whole game and then claim that you didn't like it. Also did you miss the part where most demos tell you that anything you see can be subject to change. A demo is supposed to give you a feel for the game, to show off the concepts, it doesn't have to be a slice of the finished product, especially since this game is in development.

Edit: Just watch a playthrough, I'm sure someone will make an one. You could also just ask someone. Hell, someone might also be crazy enough to make a review of the game.

Last edited:

Hans-1798

Dec 30, 2018
i was playing the first season before.......

But when i see the preview......

Why the heck Female char UI was different from the Char Model???

Unseenatlas

Jan 23, 2021
Everything indicates that we will have a few death scenes a little earlier than planned.

Goals:
Over $6,000 pledged (Reached)
Erotic Death animations

Over $8,000 pledged (Reached)
Heroine customization

Over $12,000 pledged (Reached)
Outfits for the male hero (Meh.....)

Over $20,000 pledged
Expansion of the hometown (Torture Room, Dance halls)

Over $25,000 pledged
Different perspectives
You will be able to enjoy the H-scenes from more perspectives!

Over $30,000 pledged
VR support (It will be released as a free DLC after release.)

Over $35,000 pledged
More events (We will add more events and animations as free DLC after release.)

Over $40,000 pledged
More outfits (Meh.....again)
The male hero will have a greater selection of outfits, as free DLC after release.

Over $50,000 pledged
A 5th heroine!?
A 5th heroine will be released as free DLC after release. You will be able to fight Zombies alongside "Ei no Maru", who is a younger version of Hikari. (in other words, hikari SoD1 remake version xD)

the first goal was achieved in just 2 days
What are they at now? Anyone know?

3.90 star(s) 39 Votes