3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

UnknownBava

Jul 29, 2018
Some people will hate that for sure but that made me laugh at how ridiculous that was! Even Aya's sex scene with the human(MC?) looked ridiculous!
i like the titan scene, but the Aya x MC scene it was not completed in that moment, so "maybe" it be different in the released.

ill wait to the released version, once that i play and see everything (with sound and textures), will see if is a failure or something great.

Reactions: BlaKawKebab

Aruetor

Jul 25, 2017
I think its not character specific anymore. Its monster specific if I remember correctly from one of their posts translated here.
Really? Means just one for each enemy but those are actually the same for all the girls? What a way to disappoint. I hoped that after the 1st game that had only 4 enemies and just 2 of them had H-interactions at all, this one will finally be more filled with the content this game should be oriented on, in the first place. I really hope it's not like how you said.

Reactions: Tiasung

manXone

Oct 22, 2019
Really? Means just one for each enemy but those are actually the same for all the girls? What a way to disappoint. I hoped that after the 1st game that had only 4 enemies and just 2 of them had H-interactions at all, this one will finally be more filled with the content this game should be oriented on, in the first place. I really hope it's not like how you said.
sorry man but he is right :) this time will be more enemies with H-Scenesbut same scene for every girl

Chambs

Jun 3, 2020
Inb4ControversyOverThis
Also even Manhunt did a better job at Gore than this
I'm one of the guys that was arguing that it was "too much gore focused",
but if the other scenes were like this, with the "gore" somewhat covered, like in the first game, i would be Ok with it.

Edit: ...and then there's that tintan scene, which i can't tell if it's gore or just funny as fuck...

Reactions: Megumin. and BLego

BLego

Jan 4, 2019
but if the other scenes were like this, with the "gore" somewhat covered, like in the first game, i would be Ok with it.

Edit: ...and then there's that tintan scene, which i can't tell if it's gore or just funny as fuck...
I'm honestly confused as for what the devs are going for now. The guro scenes leaked before this all seemed to be over the top and in your face. The introduction with the zombie was so mild, it looks like something from the first game (except no cumming). The tintan scene is so absurd at the end that I would think that you would be to busy laughing your ass off to even think that it is meant to be a guro scene.

Its like the devs are trying to confuse everyone. I don't know what to really say to this, other then I hope this means that they are finally hearing out both sides of their fanbase, like they claimed to have an interest in doing. Hopefully this update is a good sign for what's to come.

Reactions: Chambs

qwertgdgdg

Nov 29, 2018

Why not both.
However i did, quite sickly might i add, enjoy that zombie scene. The voice acting was S Tier grade. The raw fear in it and its gradual loss of strength, made it extremely realistic. Wish Zombie Triple A games were even half that visceral in its voice line.

Inept Monkey

Oct 27, 2017
I'm honestly confused as for what the devs are going for now. The guro scenes leaked before this all seemed to be over the top and in your face. The introduction with the zombie was so mild, it looks like something from the first game (except no cumming). The tintan scene is so absurd at the end that I would think that you would be to busy laughing your ass off to even think that it is meant to be a guro scene.

Its like the devs are trying to confuse everyone. I don't know what to really say to this, other then I hope this means that they are finally hearing out both sides of their fanbase, like they claimed to have an interest in doing. Hopefully this update is a good sign for what's to come.
They devs are just going for having fun. They're being wild and over the top for an enjoyable experience. Idk if you played one of the trial versions but there was a part where you protected the girls with a mounted gun as they decided to perform a rock concert. It was goofy, unexpected, and awesome.

HentaiHoarder

Jun 19, 2017
They devs are just going for having fun. They're being wild and over the top for an enjoyable experience. Idk if you played one of the trial versions but there was a part where you protected the girls with a mounted gun as they decided to perform a rock concert. It was goofy, unexpected, and awesome.
Wait what? Damn I must have missed whatever version had that level in it

Aruetor

Jul 25, 2017
Well yes, but technically it was somewhat reliable way to lure all remaining zombies with some big noise, and clear them out. That looked fun but still more or less justified.

As for what people said above, in total - i also can't say just from trial versions, what are they trying to achieve. They seems to making a lot of efforts for the game quality, but are making that in least effective way, like:
They make 4 characters with switchable options for party, but all the scenes are the same for all of them?
They make number of costumes for all the characters, but in all the scenes girls are naked, geez, even when enemy grab them during the battle - their clothes magically disappear, and then reappear once they are freed. Yes, it's made for the simplisity, but what's the need of costumes then? watch them walking back and forward at the base and running around during missions? etc.
So many questions... Yet i still hope that release version will positively surprise us :)

Reactions: HunterSeeker

BLego

Jan 4, 2019
I get that the devs are just going for having fun with the game itself. But I was talking about the tone of guro scenes, usually all of the sex scenes of one type in a game carry the same or similar tone. I was pointing out how the tone of the guro scenes shift quite a lot, from extremely horrifying to less horriying to straight up comical. That rock concert does sound pretty cool though, kinda reminds me of that one stage from Left 4 Dead 2, The Concert.

Last edited:

SirDregan

Jul 25, 2018
Found today a bug.
A female zombie fcked one of my female companions :x
Was very weird.
The female zombie had the same animation like the male version

Inept Monkey

Oct 27, 2017
Well yes, but technically it was somewhat reliable way to lure all remaining zombies with some big noise, and clear them out. That looked fun but still more or less justified.

As for what people said above, in total - i also can't say just from trial versions, what are they trying to achieve. They seems to making a lot of efforts for the game quality, but are making that in least effective way, like:
They make 4 characters with switchable options for party, but all the scenes are the same for all of them?
They make number of costumes for all the characters, but in all the scenes girls are naked, geez, even when enemy grab them during the battle - their clothes magically disappear, and then reappear once they are freed. Yes, it's made for the simplisity, but what's the need of costumes then? watch them walking back and forward at the base and running around during missions? etc.
So many questions... Yet i still hope that release version will positively surprise us :)
we'll just have to hope for the best. I imagine the clothing option should make a difference as during the downed animations, the girls dont lose their bunny outfits. Also keep in the mind the girls supposedly all share the canned death scenes, the animation cycles from each zombie is different for each girl when in battle.

UnknownBava

Jul 29, 2018
Found today a bug.
A female zombie fcked one of my female companions :x
Was very weird.
The female zombie had the same animation like the male version
it's not a bug, they never mentioned that female zombies were going to have an animation, but i really hope we can see some scissors action in the launch.

Reactions: BTungsteno
3.90 star(s) 39 Votes