3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

Tay623

Oct 26, 2017
Wish they're do naked custom clothes for male protagonist in the battlefield against zombie,then he can fking those girl and restore HP for real sex in the gun battlefield

Tay623

Oct 26, 2017
Remember Don't use Spass auto shotgun or single glock default hands gun in this game,they suck!! Especially that fking useless handgun i

Reactions: UnknownBava

Aruetor

Jul 25, 2017
fk im stuff as here where should i go now guys?
Go to the garage doors and use the action button there to start the event, girls would move around the warehouse carrying the boxes and you need to defend them from the enemies.

Shadowblaster

Mar 9, 2019
Do u know guys when we get new version?
we're not going to get another version, the most recent release was the last test release they did. We're only going to see what they did once at the end of the month when they send out a progress report. Next release they do will be the full game, which is currently being translated

Inept Monkey

Oct 27, 2017
As far as translating the game goes, how far are we on that btw?
Looks like they're close to finishing the rough translation. If they drop another trial or demo it will probably be at the end of the month with their translations. Probably another month or two after to include suggested translations as well as dealing with whatever steam demands from them. Plus its a gorey 18+ game, steam's probably gonna do alot of shenanigans to green light it.

BraveOrakio

May 31, 2020
Looks like they're close to finishing the rough translation. If they drop another trial or demo it will probably be at the end of the month with their translations. Probably another month or two after to include suggested translations as well as dealing with whatever steam demands from them. Plus its a gorey 18+ game, steam's probably gonna do alot of shenanigans to green light it.
I'll probably go dlsite for this game instead of steam.

Inept Monkey

Oct 27, 2017
There's a few lines here and there I'm struggling to give them a good translation for. I'm contemplating opening a little doc to receive a few suggestions for translations.

If you want to look at these lines that are messin with me here's a link:

If you have a suggestion just comment either in the notes column or the suggested edits column

will probably add more as i find them but they are rare

Last edited:

WolfWind

Oct 1, 2020
There's a few lines here and there I'm struggling to give them a good translation for. I'm contemplating opening a little doc to receive a few suggestions for translations.

If you want to look at these lines that are messin with me here's a link:

If you have a suggestion just comment either in the notes column or the suggested edits column

will probably add more as i find them but they are rare
edit on the suggested lines was blocked for me. But seems like on lines 15-17 Hikari is saying that after one need is satisfied another needs to be sated. Then when referencing the player she is asking if his pursuit of desire makes him more like an animal than a man. (that's assuming she just hasn't been listening to rap albums during her down time in the apocalypse) And then the player replying that he's sorry to always push his desires on her, and that he definitely doesn't appreciate being called an animal. (I'd also recommend reading the lines leading up to and after this conversation as a lot of times situational context can help with resolving translation issues)

If I were the one translating it I'd go with something like this.
Hikari: "If it were Kirara, she'd say that "After a man fills his belly, he wants to fill something else like an animal. So are you an animal or a man?"
Player: "Oh sorry, but hey don't call me an animal. (I'd add in an okay? after but not sure how much deviation from original script the devs are okay with."
Hikari: "I was just joking."

Reactions: Inept Monkey

Yankee_001

Nov 21, 2020
Just wanna ask the question about the newest Seed of the dead 2 version that's currently out but is only given to platinum members in their patron, what version is it ? I'm looking at versions like "0.34" "0.15" all over the web but they only use the very first screenshots (The one where they all use the same Hikari model)

Inept Monkey

Oct 27, 2017
Just wanna ask the question about the newest Seed of the dead 2 version that's currently out but is only given to platinum members in their patron, what version is it ? I'm looking at versions like "0.34" "0.15" all over the web but they only use the very first screenshots (The one where they all use the same Hikari model)
The most recent version I have off their patreon is version 0.34

3.90 star(s) 39 Votes