3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

WolfWind

Oct 1, 2020
To be fair, they all suck. The only thing they were ever good at is being a meat-shield.
They still are a bit off kilter in the new one, but them having specials and being stat boostable makes it a bit more viable for the higher difficulties now.

Rattanak

Jul 11, 2019
the Dev team post a lot in their twitter... but most of the time if their chit chat... not the actual works... i wonder how far they update ?...

Reactions: fissenissen

Unseenatlas

Jan 23, 2021
Unlikely, they want to finish translation by mid april, game wont come out before that.
[/QUOTE]
How far are you guys on the translations btw? Keep up the great work also!

Reactions: HunterSeeker

WolfWind

Oct 1, 2020
In that case probably towards the end of April to the beginning of may we should have a release?
I wouldn't expect before mid may at the soonest cause they would also need to do final checks to make sure there aren't bugs with the translation text (like word wrap issues etc) and also cause covid just tends to make a mess of every production schedule out there. That said keep the good fight going translators.

Publix Hair

Jun 4, 2018
In that case probably towards the end of April to the beginning of may we should have a release?
is there any way to sign up as a proofreader? I'm gonna have all sorts of conniptions if I buy this shit and the first thing I see is an npc dialogue box reading "hi! Welcome to thesurviors tunnel network!"

Unseenatlas

Jan 23, 2021
is there any way to sign up as a proofreader? I'm gonna have all sorts of conniptions if I buy this shit and the first thing I see is an npc dialogue box reading "hi! Welcome to thesurviors tunnel network!"
They had a sign up thing going on until March 7th, I dont know if they are still accepting translators considering that they wanted 3.

Unseenatlas

Jan 23, 2021
Are we getting subtitles too(for the movie scenes) or is it just translating the text?

Last edited:

UnknownBava

Jul 29, 2018
image-800 (1).jpg
There are many erotic updates this month.
In particular, we were adding specifications for stretch goals for supporter compensation.
Thank you for your progress report this month!

* Notice* There are many

people who are already aware, but Comiket 99, which was scheduled to be held from May 2 to 5, 2019, has been canceled to prevent the spread of the new coronavirus infection.
TeamKRAMA was also scheduled to participate, and on the day of the event, we planned to bring the latest trial version of SoD2 and distribute it. I'm really sorry if you were looking forward to it.

Instead, I would like to produce and release the last trial version before the product release between April and May.
In order to prevent spoilers, the stage volume, the number of erotic scenes, etc. are the same as the september 2018 trial version released earlier, but the quality will be greatly improved, such as a new missing voice, movie scenes are added, and a new system can be tried.
We also plan to produce a free trial version that you can enjoy Act1 (and some erotic scenes).
Please look forward to this too!
I can't promise you when both will be there at this stage, but I'd like to do my best to make them available as soon as possible!

* Thank you* About

the collaborators of the English translation that we recruited last month, thanks to you, we received a lot of applications. Currently, we are working on translation corrections with the cooperation of three of them.
Thank you very much for your application!

Tay623

Oct 26, 2017
Latest trial version will be released on mid april?And the full version will be on ... December??

3.90 star(s) 39 Votes