3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

knatum

Oct 12, 2017
knatum
Inept Monkey worked with the dev team to translate the game for them. He and everyone else in this thread who understands the game understands it because they know Japanese. No one is using real-time translation tools for it.

I did translate most of the 0.6 demo, but that was NOT real-time translation. I used 2 tools, an OCR tool (optical character recognition) to screenshot the japanese text images in the game and convert it into japanese text copied to clipboard.
I then used a DeepL hook that translates clipboard contents to english.

It was a tedious process, and it took 2 days to finish. I would NOT recommend it. But it is the most global way to translate japanese games, as it does not rely on hooking and extracting text data from them, you simply screenshot the game and the tools translate it for you. Obviously difficult when trying to translate text being said during the action.
Aye, I wasn't having much success with real-time translation tools in general, was just wondering if anyone had found a better method. I've actually tried OCR with some different game that had the text hard wired into images files, and I agree that it's not something I want to do again.

At any rate I'm looking forward to the final release, even with the limited understanding of the dialogue I can get from the spoken lines I'm getting hooked to the story.

qwertgdgdg

Nov 29, 2018
At any rate I'm looking forward to the final release, even with the limited understanding of the dialogue I can get from the spoken lines I'm getting hooked to the story.
For good reason, the decision to make the first mc missing and introducing a new protagonist is paying dividends. You not only get to start a new relationship with the girls but also see how they have changed in the years after. With is greatly helped by the new level up bond system. Even the story is just a good excuse to further explore them.

phantrucdiep

Oct 12, 2017
i see they have a website , game name change to seed of the dead sweet home :unsure: a trial version can be downloaded there... anyone know it's the old version or it's newer than the 0.6 demo? :unsure::unsure::unsure:

_Auzu

Dec 25, 2018
i see they have a website , game name change to seed of the dead sweet home :unsure: a trial version can be downloaded there... anyone know it's the old version or it's newer than the 0.6 demo? :unsure::unsure::unsure:
This version includes only one chapter. It does not include NTR events and many other features that were in version 0.6.

kos1992

May 10, 2017
just found out the game have the steam page, so we can expected the release date on Steam is the same?

Inept Monkey

Oct 27, 2017
just found out the game have the steam page, so we can expected the release date on Steam is the same?
It's possible, but don't count on it. Steam has more things to work through and then they have to make sure any 18+ patches (and possible uncensors) are working with it. In my experience, these sort of games tend to be released a week or two after launch on other platforms as means of correcting any bugs and making sure patches work. I think this has something to do 18+ games getting moderated a bit more and the steam update process for them is a bit longer because of that.

MagicSlay

Dec 2, 2017
So is this game effectively 'baking' (without anymore updates provided to the "public") til it's release like Succubus Heaven?

qwertgdgdg

Nov 29, 2018
Pretty much. The most we can expect is for an official release date. I know people here think its the 15 of July, but thats just an estimate and the info was gotten from the game official website. With might i remind you, hasnt gotten updated for close a month now. Steam and dlsite dont say anything but 'its coming soon'.

Who knows, it might come before the 15, but im beginning to think there are alot more bugs than they expected. Act 4 for example, with the improved graphics, should be a nightmare unless they optimize it to hell.

Reactions: MagicSlay

MagicSlay

Dec 2, 2017
Yeah I think they've noticed some action sequences being replicated as the girls are walking. Do you know what version you're playing and if you have a conflicting save file?
Forgot to say how it happened. Edited op for more context, my bad. It's 06.0 also and it's a fresh play.

g147369

Feb 15, 2018
SOD2, originally scheduled to start on July 15th, was postponed to August...
In addition, there are new mini-games in the hot springs that can make the male lead smaller. . This body type can definitely enter the vagina

manXone

Oct 22, 2019
In addition, there are new mini-games in the hot springs that can make the male lead smaller. . This body type can definitely enter the vagina
how do you know?:cry::cry::cry:

Omae wa shinda

May 25, 2020
We entering giantess zone and vore ourselves this time.

1624968787364.png

qwertgdgdg

Nov 29, 2018
We entering giantess zone and vore ourselves this time.

View attachment 1271597
They really are going balls to the wall with this game.
Also, BTW i knew it. They put ALOT of features into this game, especially on the homebase and because of it, alot of bugs happen when all them are working at the same time.

Plus to make the game harder on higher acts, they have to put more enemies in it, but some computers dont run that well, so they have to make cuts in the environment to make it easier. Its why the map for act 1 is different in the free demo, they removed objects for slower computers.

And this news just had to happen when i found about an extra feature in this game. Turns out the doors with the quarantine ribbon are spots where you can voyeur the girls. Not much different from the peeping on the toilet, but the fact the girls rooms all have them and that there is an ntr counter for how many times they are ntred makes me think, you can actually watch it.

Dont know if i should be amazed or scared by just how far they are going with these fetishes, more content is good but. Just how much stuff are they putting in here?

3.90 star(s) 39 Votes