3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

Omae wa shinda

May 25, 2020
They really are going balls to the wall with this game.
Also, BTW i knew it. They put ALOT of features into this game, especially on the homebase and because of it, alot of bugs happen when all them are working at the same time.

Plus to make the game harder on higher acts, they have to put more enemies in it, but some computers dont run that well, so they have to make cuts in the environment to make it easier. Its why the map for act 1 is different in the free demo, they removed objects for slower computers.

And this news just had to happen when i found about an extra feature in this game. Turns out the doors with the quarantine ribbon are spots where you can voyeur the girls. Not much different from the peeping on the toilet, but the fact the girls rooms all have them and that there is an ntr counter for how many times they are ntred makes me think, you can actually watch it.

Dont know if i should be amazed or scared by just how far they are going with these fetishes, more content is good but. Just how much stuff are they putting in here?
Too much stuff equal too much content equal high performance requirement game equal death of all potato pc

SirDregan

Jul 25, 2018
Will have the MC some zombiescenes too?
I found a special female Zombie in Act 3 and would be great to get fucked.

g147369

Feb 15, 2018
how do you know?:cry::cry::cry:
Today there is an official post~
Say there are many bugs that need to be removed

Next, they should focus on making ASCOT~Demon's Waltz, the current version is 0.15, but is there a dedicated post here?
In addition, it seems to have said that if the heroine is defeated, she will be raped by monsters or robbers... but there is no actual installation.

Inept Monkey

Oct 27, 2017
Bruuuuh I think they are making steam achievements for this game.

Might have to get the steam version just to hard flex on my friends with my degen cheevos.

• Haha
Reactions: MagicSlay

qwertgdgdg

Nov 29, 2018
Steam achievements? Are they trying to make a triple H game?

Edit: Can someone get that Onsen movie? Or even the introduction summary. Cien comments were talking about ichika/sniper girl ntr scene. So i am curious about it.

Last edited:

Inept Monkey

Oct 27, 2017
Steam achievements? Are they trying to make a triple H game?

Edit: Can someone get that Onsen movie? Or even the introduction summary. Cien comments were talking about ichika/sniper girl ntr scene. So i am curious about it.
uhhhh the onsen shenanigans doesnt have anything to do with NTR scenes. You kinda just swim around as a smol person. There's a goofy ski jumping mini game where you try to ski jump into a wooden barrel thing.

It does have some sort of reward or something. From I can tell it's just items like you pull off the field.

qwertgdgdg

Nov 29, 2018
uhhhh the onsen shenanigans doesnt have anything to do with NTR scenes. You kinda just swim around as a smol person. There's a goofy ski jumping mini game where you try to ski jump into a wooden barrel thing.

It does have some sort of reward or something. From I can tell it's just items like you pull off the field.
Haaa that explains the weird image. Still, i find it a missed opportunity, why aim for the barrel when you can go to the bosom of Aya. A far more soft landing. And funny too.

Still ya sure about it? Cien comments were ALL talking about ntr, even the first was somebody saying in english 'Put off again'. It might be the silver content that speaks of it, and not the gold video content.

Inept Monkey

Oct 27, 2017
Haaa that explains the weird image. Still, i find it a missed opportunity, why aim for the barrel when you can go to the bosom of Aya. A far more soft landing. And funny too.

Still ya sure about it? Cien comments were ALL talking about ntr, even the first was somebody saying in english 'Put off again'. It might be the silver content that speaks of it, and not the gold video content.
I went to check out the Ci-en since I just use patreon. What I found was a bunch of people hoping they add more NTR content. (with Ichika specifically lol) The one guy saying "put off" was probably talking about the release date being pushed back.

Ichika is my favorite girl tho so more Ichika content is cool by me. Those are just random people's comments though. They need to finish what they have now before they start thinking about additional post launch updates.

Horalover

May 7, 2017
Is it possible to deactivate rape ?
Hard to say for the full game but not for the demo afaik.

Even once the game is fully released, I doubt that you can turn off the rape. It's kind of expected with a zombie game like this. Probably only the NTR and the Vore/death stuff.

Apr 13, 2018
It's good that it has the option for SFW, but I can't help but poke fun at the idea of a game with Aya being "safe for work".
And game delays are always better than rushed releases, I just hope the release stays in summer. Less people will get to play it otherwise.

3.90 star(s) 39 Votes