3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

_Auzu

Dec 25, 2018
There is one for each girl in the patreon demo, people already found the other 3 scenes
I only found one ntr scene (the blonde girl). To continue the ntr events for the other girls you need items that can only be found in 4+ acts.

_Auzu

Dec 25, 2018
Im having the same issue with NTR as everyone else, only one scene showed up. Got the guy mopping outside the room for the blond girl, no other exclamation points will show and I have everything maxed except 1 girl.
Ntr triggers for other girls only appeared when I downloaded the save(page 67) of user who overcame the assigned relationship level limit.

_Auzu

Dec 25, 2018
That makes sense then
Since my English level is not very good, I couldn't translate all the comments in this thread. Maybe I missed something, and the ntr scenes for the other girls are also present in the game. If you don't mind, reread what users write in the 63+ pages. Perhaps you will find something I missed. :)

qwertgdgdg

Nov 29, 2018
There are two implemented NTR H events, in these demos.
Kihara, the blond minigun girl. Has her ntr event on the demo version 0.6.
Sniper girl also has one event in the demo version 0.2.

There is nothing more. Till the game comes out.

_Auzu

Dec 25, 2018
There are two implemented NTR H events, in these demos.
Kihara, the blond minigun girl. Has her ntr event on the demo version 0.6.
Sniper girl also has one event in the demo version 0.2.

There is nothing more. Till the game comes out.
What is demo v.0.2? How many acts and what scenes does this version contain?

qwertgdgdg

Nov 29, 2018
There are 5 demos of this game, while i cant speak about the first demo, the second demo version 0.2 holds a ntr scene.
The demo only has act 4, you start out in front of a park and have to make way towards a school building, once inside you have to find the ntr item, i believe its a game cd. Just search around for any items and you should get it. When you are done, give the item to sniper girl and the ntr scene will automatically trigger.

Small piece of advice, when the girls start playing music to attract Z, their numbers ended up being so big that the game actually lagged on my high end computer, so unless you got something better than mine, play it on easy lest their number swell too large for your pc to handle. Also use the lightsaber for this part, its area of attack will save you.

Last edited:
Reactions: _Auzu

_Auzu

Dec 25, 2018
There are 5 demos of this game, while i cant speak about the first demo, the second demo version 0.2 holds a ntr scene.
The demo only has act 4, you start out in front of a park and have to make way towards a school building, once inside you have to find the ntr item, i believe its a game cd. Just search around for any items and you should get it. When you are done, give the item to sniper girl and the ntr scene will automatically trigger.

Small piece of advice, when the girls start playing music to attract Z, their numbers ended up being so big that the game actually lagged on my high end computer, so unless you got something better than mine, play it on easy lest their number swell too large for your pc to handle. Also use the lightsaber for this part, its area of attack will save you.
Is there anything interesting in version 0.34?

qwertgdgdg

Nov 29, 2018
Nothing the free demo doesn't already have.
The only demo's with anything noteworthy to talk about, is 0.2 for having act 4 and sniper girl ntr scene and the free trial demo if you use a cheated save.

_Auzu

Dec 25, 2018
Nothing the free demo doesn't already have.
The only demo's with anything noteworthy to talk about, is 0.2 for having act 4 and sniper girl ntr scene and the free trial demo if you use a cheated save.
Can you share a working link to download version 0.2? Please...

knatum

Oct 12, 2017
stupid question, what's everyone using for translation? I did a quick search and apparently there won't be any official ones
until release, do I assume reipatcher is the only way to go for now?

WolfWind

Oct 1, 2020
stupid question, what's everyone using for translation? I did a quick search and apparently there won't be any official ones
until release, do I assume reipatcher is the only way to go for now?
I mean you can, but honestly probably not worth the hassle, full game is scheduled for release in less than a month. Some people were doing play by play phone cam translations, and I remember some other program being mentioned but it's been awhile.

Reactions: knatum
Apr 13, 2018
knatum
Inept Monkey worked with the dev team to translate the game for them. He and everyone else in this thread who understands the game understands it because they know Japanese. No one is using real-time translation tools for it.

I did translate most of the 0.6 demo, but that was NOT real-time translation. I used 2 tools, an OCR tool (optical character recognition) to screenshot the japanese text images in the game and convert it into japanese text copied to clipboard.
I then used a DeepL hook that translates clipboard contents to english.

It was a tedious process, and it took 2 days to finish. I would NOT recommend it. But it is the most global way to translate japanese games, as it does not rely on hooking and extracting text data from them, you simply screenshot the game and the tools translate it for you. Obviously difficult when trying to translate text being said during the action.

qwertgdgdg

Nov 29, 2018
Thanks once again for that work you put in tho. I don't have the patience or will to go through such an endeavor so i am thankful for it.
None the less, i doubt its the translation they truly want, but more content. And i can see why, during this summer vacation there is nothing nice coming alongside this game. Movies are getting worse, tv shows are just one season away from being a flop, cartoons are getting dumber and the gaming industry is eating itself with microstrasaction and lootboxes, plus comics are just preaching nowadays.

Simply put. We are wild hungry dogs, and this game is our meat. And we all want just that itsy bitsy teenie piece of meat to satisfy us until the main event.

3.90 star(s) 39 Votes