3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

DocTreaper

Mar 12, 2018
well i tried the same thing again with 0.60 as user "qwertgdgdg" suggested, and still the same; crashes. also, i can't find anything here in this thread in regards to cheats.

At this point, i'll wait for the game to release and try again then

qwertgdgdg

Nov 29, 2018
Why are you trying to make/use cheats for this game? What i mentioned was cheated savefile, it allows you access to content locked beyond the devs endless 9 exp level up. Not a magical means to mess with the source code. Heck at best you can use a tool to rip the content out of the demo like UnknownBava.

Just try to play the game normally, or dont tell me that even with a clean install. You cant play the demo no more.

Reactions: UnknownBava

UnknownBava

Jul 29, 2018
Any news abaut the new girl? ( YOUNGER PINK HAIR GIRL MODEL )
there's no references of the last girl (the small hikari i think)
there are only folders of the four we already know.
i update my last publication with the models, now with their textures.
TX_UI_HT_H1_MapIcon_H.png TX_UI_HT_H4_MapIcon_H.png TX_UI_HT_H2_MapIcon_H.png TX_UI_HT_H3_MapIcon_H.png

Last edited:
Reactions: qwertgdgdg

qwertgdgdg

Nov 29, 2018
To be exact, the fifth girl is hikari younger sister. No clue how they will add her in to the game, just hoping she has long hair.

Dillerkind

Nov 12, 2018
i apologise for this being my first post on this site (long time lurker) but is there any way someone could make a cheat engine table for this game, or something?

i was using the 0.34 version from here and could figure out the PC's health, the girls health, and my ammo, but at some point, the game just crashes constantly; and because i'm crap at cheat engine, i can't make them stick between rounds (ie, when you lose and restart + when you reload the game after crashing for the umpteenth time).

Honestly, i just got sick of the game crashing, plus having to redo cheats in cheat engine that i just deleted the game.
To be honest, the whole pointer thing in CE confuses me quite a bit. One thing that has worked for me in some games, though, is to use the "Find out what writes to this address" option on a found address. It will ask you if you want to attach the debugger or something. Confirm, then let the value get changed in the game (e.g. get hurt, spend money, decrease ammo, etc). In the debugger window you open previously you'll see a lists of all the occurrences where that specific address has been written to, including a count of how many times the value has been overwritten. You can then right-click and "add to the code-list", which opens up yet another window. Right-clicking the entry you just added, you can then select "Replace with code that does nothing". If you're lucky, this will simply get rid of the code that reduced your health, ammo, whatever. If you're experiencing weird behavior, glitching, enemies not getting hit (happens when the same hit-function is being used for pc and enemies), etc - simply right-click the entry again and "restore original code". I haven't tried this specific game but this method has worked in a bunch of games for me. Should also carry over when you're changing levels and would normally have to search everything again. Mind you, the addresses you found in the first place will still be invalid.

manXone

Oct 22, 2019

pewpewsmurf

May 9, 2018
Since we need to wait another month, i've decided dig in on the game files.
i found so many interesting models and folder (doesn't mean these would be in de final version)

BSDM items?
hope the girls could take the piercings to the battlefield :BootyTime:
View attachment 1286871 View attachment 1286872 View attachment 1287950 View attachment 1287951
(could be part of a internal view of a death scene)
View attachment 1287952 View attachment 1287953 View attachment 1287954 View attachment 1287955 View attachment 1287956
There are other minimal things, but believe me when i say that the wait will be worth it ;).
Well, maybe, i dont want to create to much hype and later make you be disappointed.

edit:
by the way seems that the models have a tape by censor xD
there's a probability that TeamKrama release an uncensored patch (not 99% sure)
wow i hope they will actually implement x-ray

DocTreaper

Mar 12, 2018
To be honest, the whole pointer thing in CE confuses me quite a bit. One thing that has worked for me in some games, though, is to use the "Find out what writes to this address" option on a found address. It will ask you if you want to attach the debugger or something. Confirm, then let the value get changed in the game (e.g. get hurt, spend money, decrease ammo, etc). In the debugger window you open previously you'll see a lists of all the occurrences where that specific address has been written to, including a count of how many times the value has been overwritten. You can then right-click and "add to the code-list", which opens up yet another window. Right-clicking the entry you just added, you can then select "Replace with code that does nothing". If you're lucky, this will simply get rid of the code that reduced your health, ammo, whatever. If you're experiencing weird behavior, glitching, enemies not getting hit (happens when the same hit-function is being used for pc and enemies), etc - simply right-click the entry again and "restore original code". I haven't tried this specific game but this method has worked in a bunch of games for me. Should also carry over when you're changing levels and would normally have to search everything again. Mind you, the addresses you found in the first place will still be invalid.
I apologise if i sound like a d**k for saying this, but that all went over my head; i'm nowhere near knowledgeable on that sort of thing, which is why as i said, i figure i'll leave it for someone else more knowledgeable with CE than i.

Dillerkind

Nov 12, 2018
I apologise if i sound like a d**k for saying this, but that all went over my head; i'm nowhere near knowledgeable on that sort of thing, which is why as i said, i figure i'll leave it for someone else more knowledgeable with CE than i.
Like I said in the beginning, I'm everything but a pro myself. I have some programming experience but the whole pointers-in-CE thing confuses the hell out of me :D

I'll give it one more try. As a concrete example, let's assume you're looking for an ammo counter. Here's what you do:
  • find ammo value, like you've done before
  • once you found the address, right-click it => "Find out what writes to this address" (this opens the debugger window, which at this point should be empty)
  • fire the weapon, so the ammo gets decreased (or pick up ammo for it)
  • now, back in the debugger window, you should see an entry with a bunch of assembly instructions and a counter showing how many times something was written to the address (i.e. how often you fired the weapon or picked up ammo)
  • right-click this entry => "Add this to the code-list", name the entry something meaningful
  • in the code-list window that just popped up, right-click the entry you just added => "Replace with code that does nothing"
  • back in the game, shoot again to see if it worked, i.e. if the ammo count doesn't get decreased (make sure the original address you found, the one in the main CE window, isn't frozen). Restart the level, change levels or load a savegame (basically anything that would require you to search for the value again, due to changed addresses) and see if it still works.
  • if it does, try with other things (health, money, whatever), otherwise or in case you're seeing unwanted effects (e.g. enemy health not getting reduced), right-click the entry in the code-list again => "Restore original code".
This method sounds way more complicated than it actually is. It's really just a bunch of clicks in addition to what you've already done yourself.

NeverDeck

Apr 25, 2017
Why are you trying to make/use cheats for this game? What i mentioned was cheated savefile, it allows you access to content locked beyond the devs endless 9 exp level up. Not a magical means to mess with the source code. Heck at best you can use a tool to rip the content out of the demo like UnknownBava.

Just try to play the game normally, or dont tell me that even with a clean install. You cant play the demo no more.
Given that the game is basically game over rape, it's pretty understandable to why someone would want cheats. It's hard to enjoy the sex animations when you're constantly worried about Game Over, or dying yourself, or running out of ammo, etc. Sometimes, it's nice to just sit back and watch the H animations for a while, knowing the girls won't die.

UnknownBava

Jul 29, 2018
Given that the game is basically game over rape, it's pretty understandable to why someone would want cheats. It's hard to enjoy the sex animations when you're constantly worried about Game Over, or dying yourself, or running out of ammo, etc. Sometimes, it's nice to just sit back and watch the H animations for a while, knowing the girls won't die.
It would be great if the animations had a climax.
first rape reduces 50% of life (when incapacitated)
second rape provokes the game over.

damn i wish that two zombies could rape a heroine at the same time.

Shadowblaster

Mar 9, 2019
It would be great if the animations had a climax.
first rape reduces 50% of life (when incapacitated)
second rape provokes the game over.

damn i wish that two zombies could rape a heroine at the same time.
that would actually be really cool, maybe after first rape the girl doesn't fight as well anymore, would make it have a bit more consequence rather than just lower hp cause you could just heal her/fuck her. Also having more than 1 zombie rape the girls would be hot

DocTreaper

Mar 12, 2018
this is actually what i was trying to do; every time i did stuff like those is where the game kept crashing, irregardless of what version i had. it was why i figure i'll wait for the full version, and for someone to make a cheat engine table or a trainer that works, again like the one i found for 1.51 of the original.

qwertgdgdg

Nov 29, 2018
The game will be having a gallery, so cheats are still too much. Also this game is already buggy, so if you try to mess with it, you are more likely to get an infinite number and crash/break the game.
Like in civ, theres a bug where Gandhi who has max peace, becames a warring warmonger because going democratic gives him one more point in peace, and since he already is maxed out, it makes him go to max negative. Starting the nuke Gandhi meme.

Just wait for the official game. Its only 1 more month.

Reactions: HunterSeeker
3.90 star(s) 39 Votes