3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

Inept Monkey

Oct 27, 2017
Seeing your guys' discussion about cheat engine had me curious. Lots of unity games work through pointers, which makes using cheat engine a bit trickier. But I decided to test it out since I have little experience with that and wanted to learn more. I tried to make a cheat table using pointers and attached it. You should be able to toggle things with it. If anyone wants to test it out, see how it works for them. I made the table based off the trial version so idk if it'll work on any other version. For now I just scanned for player hp, player mag count, ally hp, and ally downed.. level?

Fair warning, could cause crashes. Pointers work off of changes addresses and stuff, toggling them can get fucky.

NeverDeck

Apr 25, 2017
this is actually what i was trying to do; every time i did stuff like those is where the game kept crashing, irregardless of what version i had. it was why i figure i'll wait for the full version, and for someone to make a cheat engine table or a trainer that works, again like the one i found for 1.51 of the original.
Are you freezing the values only when in an Act? I've found that if I kept a value frozen when in a map and then transitioned into the base, the pointers you froze now point to something else and crash the game. You need to unfreeze then before you leave a zone.

The game will be having a gallery, so cheats are still too much. Also this game is already buggy, so if you try to mess with it, you are more likely to get an infinite number and crash/break the game.
Like in civ, theres a bug where Gandhi who has max peace, becames a warring warmonger because going democratic gives him one more point in peace, and since he already is maxed out, it makes him go to max negative. Starting the nuke Gandhi meme.

Just wait for the official game. Its only 1 more month.
You're missing the point. Some people want to play the actual game, but just on super duper easy mode. It'll be good that they offer a gallery and players the choice to ignore H stuff in-game, but that doesn't mean folks shouldn't want some good old fashioned cheating.

Also, why do you even care that others are trying to cheat?

DocTreaper

Mar 12, 2018
Are you freezing the values only when in an Act? I've found that if I kept a value frozen when in a map and then transitioned into the base, the pointers you froze now point to something else and crash the game. You need to unfreeze then before you leave a zone.

You're missing the point. Some people want to play the actual game, but just on super duper easy mode. It'll be good that they offer a gallery and players the choice to ignore H stuff in-game, but that doesn't mean folks shouldn't want some good old fashioned cheating.

i mostly did that stuff in-game (or in act) the only thing i did in base was money to make sure i could buy items, which was fine. the game mostly crashed in-act when i did stuff like try to freeze the sex timer for example, otherwise it'd just crash randomly when i did something in CE.

qwertgdgdg

Nov 29, 2018

I really dont care if someone makes and uses cheats, i just find it a waste of time trying to cheat this one. The only time i use them is to skip the monotonous grind that a couple of more recents games have or to begin a new game has a fully levelled monster.

None of these work in this game. Being a monster with infinite ammo and health will just make playing through a level a brainless chore and getting an endless amount of points is pointless since each act gives more points than the last so by the point you complete all 8 acts you should have enough of them to unlock nearly everything.

Granted using cheats to access locked content and to see the girls having a go at the monsters is fine by me. But on the official game, it seems a bit counter intuitive, the devs made a pretty neat risk versus reward system with harder difficulties multiplying your points. Bypassing it just feels weird to me. Buts thats just my opinion.

DocTreaper

Mar 12, 2018
I really dont care if someone makes and uses cheats, i just find it a waste of time trying to cheat this one. The only time i use them is to skip the monotonous grind that a couple of more recents games have or to begin a new game has a fully levelled monster.

None of these work in this game. Being a monster with infinite ammo and health will just make playing through a level a brainless chore and getting an endless amount of points is pointless since each act gives more points than the last so by the point you complete all 8 acts you should have enough of them to unlock nearly everything.

Granted using cheats to access locked content and to see the girls having a go at the monsters is fine by me. But on the official game, it seems a bit counter intuitive, the devs made a pretty neat risk versus reward system with harder difficulties multiplying your points. Bypassing it just feels weird to me. Buts thats just my opinion.
you obviously do; you keep posting here in this thread BARELY helping at all and basically being one of those people who complain when someone who plays a game in their own time, on their own PC (not even streaming, mind) in their own way, and doesn't play like YOU want them to.

qwertgdgdg

Nov 29, 2018
Sorry then. Wasnt my intention to nag. Just wanted to put my two cents on the whole using cheats vs playing normally. You are free to play however you want. I'll see myself out.

Inept Monkey

Oct 27, 2017
If anyone is getting discouraged by the game's difficulty, they updated the easy and hard mode to actually be easy and hard. On easy, you'll be able to two shot anyone and you'll probably never die. On hard, you'll prolly get fucked if you dont know how to kite zombies well kek

WolfWind

Oct 1, 2020
If anyone is getting discouraged by the game's difficulty, they updated the easy and hard mode to actually be easy and hard. On easy, you'll be able to two shot anyone and you'll probably never die. On hard, you'll prolly get fucked if you dont know how to kite zombies well kek
Also for general combat, save grenades for situations where you are getting swarmed and one of the girls has been grabbed/violated by the specials. Since friendly fire isn't really a thing in this just lob it at the feet of the mob of zombies swarming you and that'll give you time to free the captured girl. In addition the perk upgrade that allows the girls to execute special moves as long as their sex shield is up is top tier, and allows them to plow through small packs of base infected without even needing your help. In addition the player melee can free girls from both zombie violation and creeper jumps without requiring more than a second or so to activate, getting them out of danger very quickly. Finally while accuracy with weapons is better in this game than the previous, it still isn't good; so focus more on making sure shots land than trying for headshots when things get messy.

Reactions: Bedead
Jul 20, 2021
this is random happan,and only one appear if you don't reset the game (close the game and open again and load your save)
only I know the yellow hair girl in stage 2(?) 's supermaket
Oh ! have i must find something in stage 2 right ? i Mean find something in stage 2 and back to the cleaner guy to active screen ? is that right ?

AxleStyle

Aug 7, 2019
It's not random, when the quest markers appear has to do with the level of your base. After interacting with a person in the home base with an exclamation mark above their head, they will ask for an item. The items can be found in various spots, in different stages. Right now Kirara's(Blond hair) scene is the only one implemented in the trial without cheating. You can find her required item in the supermarket of stage 2. (Once you enter the building, look along the right-side of the wall.)

In the future, it looks like one of Hikari's (Pink hair) will be found near the end of stage 1, in the sewers.

Jul 20, 2021
It's not random, when the quest markers appear has to do with the level of your base. After interacting with a person in the home base with an exclamation mark above their head, they will ask for an item. The items can be found in various spots, in different stages. Right now Kirara's(Blond hair) scene is the only one implemented in the trial without cheating. You can find her required item in the supermarket of stage 2. (Once you enter the building, look along the right-side of the wall.)

In the future, it looks like one of Hikari's (Pink hair) will be found near the end of stage 1, in the sewers.
Thank you so much <3

Rattanak

Jul 11, 2019
i somehow downloaded the 0.75 version which have only ACT1.. am i missing something or it actually have only ACT1?...

Joel flores ramos

Feb 13, 2020
who say that :unsure:
the first SoD "Rape of the dead" is a soft guro game
in the few times i support them on patreon the 90% of the patreons always was asking for a hard guro not like the first one.
there will be a option to turn off guro but probably this will disable "death" scenes.
disable or avoible NTR (i dont know about that)

i hope you guys who dosent like these content and want to play find a way to enjoyed the game turning OFF these.

I will only say that the previous game was not there, the scenes should only have been sexual only, that is why it is classified as hentai, do not gore that, leave it to those who are murderers, creator of sod or of not very clear mind, let's say, since if people complain with the 2 the third party that is being done will not be caught, understand your audience, I know what I mean by gore

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Chambs and Feletriu

Joel flores ramos

Feb 13, 2020
who say that :unsure:
the first SoD "Rape of the dead" is a soft guro game
in the few times i support them on patreon the 90% of the patreons always was asking for a hard guro not like the first one.
there will be a option to turn off guro but probably this will disable "death" scenes.
disable or avoible NTR (i dont know about that)

i hope you guys who dosent like these content and want to play find a way to enjoyed the game turning OFF these.

The question is can you play with the play 5 or not because I connect the control and the play4 on the laptop and it does not play very well eh

3.90 star(s) 39 Votes