3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

_Auzu

Dec 25, 2018
Doesnt that post say work is done on the game? At the very bottom the last paragraph i thought it said something about it being done.
"Now, the development of SoD:SH is coming to a close.
We will continue to work hard so that we can deliver the game to you as soon as possible."

KH2000

Jul 3, 2019
Do you know the release date?
If you use Google Translate on and scroll all the way to the Bottom
The release is planned for early August 2021 so maybe next week or 2
The exact release is unknown at this time

TimeWalker

Jul 2, 2017
this game is weird..for the fox sake that when i played on EASY mode, i couldn't even finish 1 act in one run. and couldn't finish act 2 no matter how many times i tried. then i played it on hard, got through act 1 vs 2 flawlessly. then act 3 on hard, i failed the last stand on the train 3 times in the row till i'm so mad that i redo it with Very hard and finished the game in one go...what the f4ck is this game? i could explain act 1 v2 since i upgrade heroine to all lv3. but act 3 i started with full gears even got the ak47 (BTW best weapon so far) and couldn't do it, redo it on very hard with sks vs launcher (gonna need it specially for last stand)... like wtf? also some tips to farm money...hard will x1.8, Very hard, i forgot how much it time but before reach last goal, i acquire 75k points then finish the act with 260k points. so better farm it on very hard. for some reason, it got so much easier at vevry hard. zombies easy to alert, so, you just need a good standing ground and pop heads , use your body to tanks, they will give you medkit...and after each fight, use medkit on at least 2 girls before move to other area. zombies on very hard have same health, just do more damage and very grounded...this is why once you figure out the position, that extra damage will help you raise the medkit bars faster. don't need to be scare on very hard....i once think i couldn't beat EASY, then how the hell do i think to do hard, or very hard till i saw people upload on internet they played on very hard, so yeah, i'm curious how the game seem so easy...
OH and also, there's a dude as something about NTR...which box should i tick...since 'm not ntr fan.

Inept Monkey

Oct 27, 2017
this game is weird..for the fox sake that when i played on EASY mode, i couldn't even finish 1 act in one run. and couldn't finish act 2 no matter how many times i tried. then i played it on hard, got through act 1 vs 2 flawlessly. then act 3 on hard, i failed the last stand on the train 3 times in the row till i'm so mad that i redo it with Very hard and finished the game in one go...what the f4ck is this game? i could explain act 1 v2 since i upgrade heroine to all lv3. but act 3 i started with full gears even got the ak47 (BTW best weapon so far) and couldn't do it, redo it on very hard with sks vs launcher (gonna need it specially for last stand)... like wtf? also some tips to farm money...hard will x1.8, Very hard, i forgot how much it time but before reach last goal, i acquire 75k points then finish the act with 260k points. so better farm it on very hard. for some reason, it got so much easier at vevry hard. zombies easy to alert, so, you just need a good standing ground and pop heads , use your body to tanks, they will give you medkit...and after each fight, use medkit on at least 2 girls before move to other area. zombies on very hard have same health, just do more damage and very grounded...this is why once you figure out the position, that extra damage will help you raise the medkit bars faster. don't need to be scare on very hard....i once think i couldn't beat EASY, then how the hell do i think to do hard, or very hard till i saw people upload on internet they played on very hard, so yeah, i'm curious how the game seem so easy...
OH and also, there's a dude as something about NTR...which box should i tick...since 'm not ntr fan.

Game's coming out in a couple weeks with English translation. At this point I suggest just waiting.

The difficulty levels dont mean much in earlier version. the 0.75r and the full release, they matter alot more. Very hard will actually be hard. Easy will actually be easy. I'm willing to bet no one will struggle on the new easy mode.

HentaiHoarder

Jun 19, 2017
Game's coming out in a couple weeks with English translation. At this point I suggest just waiting.

The difficulty levels dont mean much in earlier version. the 0.75r and the full release, they matter alot more. Very hard will actually be hard. Easy will actually be easy. I'm willing to bet no one will struggle on the new easy mode.
Wait just to clarify the released version will come with the english translation or will that come later after release?

TimeWalker

Jul 2, 2017

oh, unlike first version...this time, save will still working and can be bring over to new game...so that's why i struggle to make moneys ... so when the game release, i will take head on by increase heroines's level to 10

TimeWalker

Jul 2, 2017
I use modify the value breakthrough
The official limit is 99.9999 because the feature is not open, even if it breaks through, you can only watch its appearance.
Archived here
which application did you use to cheat the value? could you please tell me

g147369

Feb 15, 2018
which application did you use to cheat the value? could you please tell me
You can find the items you need on GOOGLE. I use CheatEngine myself
Also, because I previously provided a modified archive...
Because there may be bugs after the full version is released, it is not recommended to continue to use the previous archive.

But 8/1 is coming soon~ I don’t know if the full version will be released that day
The author's recent new article seems to say that it will be released in September... but I don't know if it refers to other games.

TimeWalker

Jul 2, 2017
You can find the items you need on GOOGLE. I use CheatEngine myself
Also, because I previously provided a modified archive...
Because there may be bugs after the full version is released, it is not recommended to continue to use the previous archive.

But 8/1 is coming soon~ I don’t know if the full version will be released that day
The author's recent new article seems to say that it will be released in September... but I don't know if it refers to other games.
Then i will stick to grinding my ass off...id did try some Unity cheatts application on google but alway crashes, in game or themselves that's why i'm so mad. but never know that you can use cheat engine in unity game. i spend months trying to do but no luck. i don't think the game will be release in august since they hadn't change the TBA on Steam.

qwertgdgdg

Nov 29, 2018
No it will be released on august. It might be late august, heck maybe even on its last day, but it will be next month. It would be a commercial loss if they missed the summer sale. After all this is the time most people have free time and are willing to buy a game to play. Not counting Christmas, buts thats usually for giving presents.

KH2000

Jul 3, 2019
No it will be released on august. It might be late august, heck maybe even on its last day, but it will be next month. It would be a commercial loss if they missed the summer sale. After all this is the time most people have free time and are willing to buy a game to play. Not counting Christmas, buts thats usually for giving presents.
According to it is planned for early August
just check the site a minute before posting

Reactions: HunterSeeker

jfunk1993

Sep 27, 2017
Nothing like giving little Timmy Seed of the Dead on Christmas and see his face brighten up with joy.

TimeWalker

Jul 2, 2017
you may not know but new games never go on sales in at least half a year. so even if they release it on time, it won't go on sale...anyway...just enjoy the game, don't rush it or it will be a big mess like "cyberlier 2077" or "cold of gamers: Unfinished war"

3.90 star(s) 39 Votes