3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

knatum

Oct 12, 2017
Truly, the anticipation is killing me. Don't even mind the release being postponed again, just need news, any news

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Clearly, it's not going to be this week. If it was going to be this week, they'd have already set the date to get people excited about it. They don't NEED to release on all platforms at the same time, they have their own official site, so even if they were having issues with steam or dlsite or whatever, they could still release early on their own site, to say nothing of ci-en.

All in all, it's clearly not going to be "in the 1st half of augst" or "early august", because the latter is nearly done, and the former is over this weekend.

If anything, the complete lack of news is making me worried that they might be at the point where they're risking a delay, and they don't want to put out any discouraging news before they're 100% sure that their deadline can't be met. In situations like this, the deadline won't be met, usually.

So buckle up people. As much as I hate to think about it, I'm already getting myself ready to see this game out in September...

Reactions: hikaruru

knatum

Oct 12, 2017
Iexist
The only shred of hope I have is that if they anticipated such a delay, you would think they would at least post an announcement on patreon or sth. The optimistic part of me wants to think that they're going to spring the release on us as a surprise, but I've seen too many games around here for that line of thinking.

At any rate, they'll get a clear sight on a release date before September begins, hopefully.

Bedead

Jan 4, 2018
The post from last month said the delay was to MID august. DLSite still has it listed as mid august. Could another delay happen? Sure and it may but ffs people just read and be patient.

Reactions: FrogFrozen
Apr 13, 2018
Let's not blow this out of proportion, if you've followed dlsite releases before you know that the Japanese are usually punctual about this kind of thing (and damn near everything).
It's not like dlsite's ever had a countdown, it says a date and the game arrives on that date.
4 more days
If they're facing trouble that requires more than 4 days of troubleshooting, they would've ALREADY announced a delay.

4 more days, maybe August 17.

Sunlam

Feb 26, 2021
Let's not blow this out of proportion, if you've followed dlsite releases before you know that the Japanese are usually punctual about this kind of thing (and damn near everything).
It's not like dlsite's ever had a countdown, it says a date and the game arrives on that date.
4 more days
If they're facing trouble that requires more than 4 days of troubleshooting, they would've ALREADY announced a delay.

4 more days, maybe August 17.
In essence, there is no update around three months... Consider his previous behavior i don't think it will be released on time.

qwertgdgdg

Nov 29, 2018
Three months to resolve bugs and errors is way too low of an amount of time to fix them. Building assets is the easy part, putting it all together and working is a different monster. Cyberpunk can attest to that.

Anyway, Cien has finnaly lost its patience and is asking for news, so we should expect some new info tomorrow. Unless the game truly is almost done, if so its gonna remain in the dark for a few more days and release. Tho i doubt it

TimeWalker

Jul 2, 2017
Three months to resolve bugs and errors is way too low of an amount of time to fix them. Building assets is the easy part, putting it all together and working is a different monster. Cyberpunk can attest to that.

Anyway, Cien has finnaly lost its patience and is asking for news, so we should expect some new info tomorrow. Unless the game truly is almost done, if so its gonna remain in the dark for a few more days and release. Tho i doubt it
it's not surprise that there're alot of bugs...since this is their second games. also, they're a small team unlike some other studios. yes a very small teams. and also we already seeing many bugs in their previous game plus the trials. couldn't blame them...and unlike other games i believe they doing it properly since even back in trial v0.6, the games have decent contents. i believe they may changing something and it gonna take awhile.

g147369

Feb 15, 2018
The author will be on sale on 8/28~
I don’t know if it’s a STEAM platform?
I want to know if STEAM uses blur to cover up the female protagonist’s sexual organs

3.90 star(s) 39 Votes