3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

Inept Monkey

Oct 27, 2017
Well the officially input the Eng translation, im playing through the trial right now. It's easier to spot tiny grammatical errors while looking via playing rather than staring at a wall of text. Hopefully they'll consider letting me hard grind the game to see if any text thats looks off and update it via a patch or something. So far two errors in the first 10k or so lines.

qwertgdgdg

Nov 29, 2018
neeto more content. Anyone got a clue on the difference between the free version and the Platinum one?

After playing through the free trial, it seems that the major change is the fact the game is in English now, also sniper girl is missing in the hometown and several new H events are available now. Aside from that its the same.

Im guessing the Platinum version is nearly the same but with more content and Ichika in it.

Last edited:

Inept Monkey

Oct 27, 2017
neeto more content. Anyone got a clue on the difference between the free version and the Platinum one?

After playing through the free trial, it seems that the major change is the fact the game is in English now, also sniper girl is missing in the hometown and several new H events are available now. Aside from that its the same.

Im guessing the Platinum version is nearly the same but with more content and Ichika in it.
Looks like the plat trial goes up to act 3 like their previous patreon demos

bruuuh the word wrapping fucked up some of the sentence spacing, gotta go back and add a bunch of spaces between commas and periods everywhere
:FacePalm:

Last edited:
Reactions: BlaKawKebab

asdasan

Mar 13, 2018
If you transfer the saved data in the log here to the new supporters' demo, the NTR scene between Ichika and Aya will play!

qwertgdgdg

Nov 29, 2018
If you reach level 10 intimacy you get a character CG.
Anyway, i played the shower and hot spring minigames. Yes they are working. The special rewards they give out are worth playing through them. Btw you need to use a cheated savefile to get the facility upgraded past its limit and buy special items in the shop in order to make the heroines use said facility.
I suggest using the shower with Kihara, you will have a good laugh at the end cutscene.

Tay623

Oct 26, 2017
When the full game is out,can you guys show the game over cg,any event for me ok cause I my laptop is weak and broken for 2 week I can't play with my freaking shjt 2gb GeForce 920m Vega Laptop

g147369

Feb 15, 2018
Use the beta version 1.01r given by the official website today
As a result, when the intimacy with the heroine reaches 1, it becomes MAX.
Can’t continue trying new levels, and can’t unlock new HCG
It seems we have discovered that we will use software to modify the machine
It seems I can only wait for the 28th

Sep 1, 2018
Someone knows if the final version has a "climax" scene with the monsters?. Or its just gore. Because i played the first one and this one seems like only has gore

g147369

Feb 15, 2018
Someone knows if the final version has a "climax" scene with the monsters?. Or its just gore. Because i played the first one and this one seems like only has gore
SOD1 version will be killed after having sex with zombies orgasm
SOD2: If you have sex with a zombie, you will be killed suddenly... and you will not reach orgasm
The demo version is currently in this situation~

Reactions: randomguyspain

pewpewsmurf

May 9, 2018
SOD1 version will be killed after having sex with zombies orgasm
SOD2: If you have sex with a zombie, you will be killed suddenly... and you will not reach orgasm
The demo version is currently in this situation~
Is that a change in features or a bug? isnt the girls suppose to only lead to a game over death if a monster pulls off a climax

g147369

Feb 15, 2018
Is that a change in features or a bug? isnt the girls suppose to only lead to a game over death if a monster pulls off a climax
At present, I feel that the heroine was bitten to death without having an orgasm.

Then the heroine was inserted by the zombies of SOD1, and was raped by the zombies to the point of being very happy. . Killed after being happy.
This kind of plot was actually quite exciting at the time

3.90 star(s) 39 Votes