3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

Bedead

Jan 4, 2018
You mean that shockingly they did what they did for the previous game! Were people honestly thinking they wouldn't do that (at least for the guro)?
Every single time it came up in argument people would get mad about the guro which would always be responded to with "Relax you could disable it in the last game you'll probably be able to disable it in this one too." Which was followed up by dozens more posts of people going "HOW DO YOU KNOW?" All very tiresome.

HentaiHoarder

Jun 19, 2017
Every single time it came up in argument people would get mad about the guro which would always be responded to with "Relax you could disable it in the last game you'll probably be able to disable it in this one too." Which was followed up by dozens more posts of people going "HOW DO YOU KNOW?" All very tiresome.
Happens a lot on this site, trust me on that. The mere mention of certain fetishes always leads to blind shitshows even if the fetish is optional or wasn't even in the game at all but people overreacted anyways

UnknownBava

Jul 29, 2018
heck, i think i'll use the last lighting texture.
image-800.jpg
oh hi mark
image-800 (1).jpg
with big bobas and a crotch tattoo shes going be god.
image-800 (2).jpg
only two days for the release, if you are following "The Big Reveal Special", i recommend you to go see it on Ci-en because there's uncensored.

rnreal

Jul 16, 2017
Will steam have same version as ? IF yes then will buy it 100 % XD

3.90 star(s) 39 Votes