3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

ElTitoPacks

Apr 28, 2021
I have created this little "Hack" or "Cheat" in my spare time, it is not created with the intention of breaking or ruining the gaming experience, but to see the animations of the girls being raped or to get level or quick money.

Nor do I know if it will work in the full version of the game, since this has been created in the last DEMO on its official website.

For more information you can read the readme.txt of what the hack contains and how to put it before executing it (in case anyone has never used cheat engine)

Video of how to use it:

Enjoy it ;)

Last edited:

KmonX

Nov 17, 2018
Im wondering if the game will be released exactly at 28 12AM or around noon or night. kinda wish it will be right on time so I can download it and go to bed.

edit: Visited their Ci-en page and a guy asked it its going to be released at 9 AM and the reply was:

"By the way, it was changed. 9 o'clock in the morning. Maybe ... 16-17: 00 if not sold" (Google translated.)

Last edited:

popel115

Jul 8, 2017
Im wondering if the game will be released exactly at 28 12AM or around noon or night. kinda wish it will be right on time so I can download it and go to bed.

edit: Visited their Ci-en page and a guy asked it its going to be released at 9 AM and the reply was:

"By the way, it was changed. 9 o'clock in the morning. Maybe ... 16-17: 00 if not sold" (Google translated.)
DLsite version will release in 2-4 hours (japanese midnight, not exactly sure when it was) and the 9AM refers to the steam version, when they usually update steam releases.
So if you're going to get it from DLSite, it'll be in a couple hours, with the release here probably 1-2h more and definitely tomorrow if you wanna get it on steam

g147369

Feb 15, 2018
I can finally see the official version after 3 hours~
According to Japanese time, it should be released in 1 hour?
In addition, I saw a message saying that the NTR part has nothing to do with the ending, so it can be regarded as an off-branch task.

g147369

Feb 15, 2018
I have created this little "Hack" or "Cheat" in my spare time, it is not created with the intention of breaking or ruining the gaming experience, but to see the animations of the girls being raped or to get level or quick money.

Nor do I know if it will work in the full version of the game, since this has been created in the last DEMO on its official website.

For more information you can read the readme.txt of what the hack contains and how to put it before executing it (in case anyone has never used cheat engine)

Enjoy it ;)
So how to use this file can provide a sample graphic tutorial?

Reactions: ElTitoPacks
3.90 star(s) 39 Votes