3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

xGugu

Mar 6, 2019
Nah dlsite does downloads in 1GB parts and it's a 20GB game. It's not a particularly big deal I just don't have the best speeds from dlsite (about 5Mbps) so it's gonna take a bit.
is the game only win10 can play?

pewpewsmurf

May 9, 2018
Is there an English version on the dlsite? Cuz I can't seem to find it.
dlsite doesn't segregate their products into 2 sites now. The english version will either be an option in the product or a seperate product post on the list. For this game will be the former i believe

Bedead

Jan 4, 2018
Did they rebalance some of the difficulties? I figured I'd do the first mission on normal since you don't have anything yet and the Deagle just one shots everything. It's been a while since I played the demo though so maybe it was always like that.

Inept Monkey

Oct 27, 2017
Did they rebalance some of the difficulties? I figured I'd do the first mission on normal since you don't have anything yet and the Deagle just one shots everything. It's been a while since I played the demo though so maybe it was always like that.
Yes.
Easy is actually very easy, every weapon will one shot pretty much every enemy.
Normal, heavier guns will one shot stuff but it's a bit more challenging
Hard is more or less the same.
Very hard you will get your shit rocked if you're not good at the game.

tarnhelm113

Aug 11, 2017
Yes.
Do the difficulties affect anything else like the amount of rewards you get or the stage drops? Because I remember the first game could be pretty annoying at times, and while I'd like to play the game through I don't want to spend ages grinding and retrying over and over.

Evalone

Aug 26, 2018
Yes.
Nice change.

On another note, did they let you fix up the few grammar mistakes left over in the game?

moned

Sep 16, 2017
Do the difficulties affect anything else like the amount of rewards you get or the stage drops? Because I remember the first game could be pretty annoying at times, and while I'd like to play the game through I don't want to spend ages grinding and retrying over and over.
When they did rebalancing during the testing phases higher difficulties gave you a higher score multiplier when a mission ended. So unless they stripped that at the last minute, yes.

Inept Monkey

Oct 27, 2017
Nice change.

On another note, did they let you fix up the few grammar mistakes left over in the game?
I sent them some fixes, I didn't hear if the used them or not. I assume they did I'll just have to see when the game drops. I also just asked them if they are gonna have updates/bug-fix patches and stuff. If they do, then they'll probably let me add any translation issues I find in the mean time. I'm hoping to create a discussion topic on Steam where people can inform me of any text issues that I can deal with (spelling, grammar, word wrapping, program injected wrong line in wrong place, etc.)

Inept Monkey

Oct 27, 2017
In terms of reward, the difficulty only changes how many points you get. Which in turn lets you buy upgrades and level up faster and stuff.

KmonX

Nov 17, 2018
i dont mind buying the game but the fact that its 18 separate downloads considering im in a country with really bad internet speeds kinda suck, now I cant download and go to sleep :(

3.90 star(s) 39 Votes