3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

KmonX

Nov 17, 2018
If you have cash lying around just go support the devs >w< this game is pretty dang good quality afterall.

edit: Still downloading part 12 and I started 4 hrs and 30 minutes ago...

Reactions: WolfWind and wirux2

ElTitoPacks

Apr 28, 2021
The user who created this thread has been down for a couple of months, I don't think he will update it anytime soon.

Maybe you know how F95 works better, is there a way to create another thread and play the game? or change the user who published the game

dont_tazey2

Jul 13, 2021
Looks like the game unlocks on Steam in under an hour.

and you can grab the 18+ patch from the official publisher website

knatum

Oct 12, 2017
Did anyone check the gallery? (the one you access through your room)
for some reason it only shows the events from act 0, can't tell if this is intentional or not
(I'm at act 3 btw)

Inept Monkey

Oct 27, 2017
Did anyone check the gallery? (the one you access through your room)
for some reason it only shows the events from act 0, can't tell if this is intentional or not
(I'm at act 3 btw)
Pretty sure unlocking more items in the gallery is end game stuff. Beat the game, get the facilities, play the facility minigames for rewards.

knatum

Oct 12, 2017
Does anyone have problem with area not loaded properly and become a blank black space?
Having this issue since I loaded my game, every unlockable room in the main base becomes a spaceless void
that makes you drop through the map if you happen to step in it.

Inept Monkey

Oct 27, 2017
Make sure you all delete your old saves too, this is source of many bugs. If that's not the issue, we'll have to wait to hear from the dev team. I just bought the game myself so my work here is done. Adios.

Reactions: HentaiHoarder

KmonX

Nov 17, 2018
getting some sort of a problem at the end of my installation saying files are blah blah... says to restart windows turn off everything your doing and I did and gives same problem any fixes?

edit: says I cannot create 'SoD_SH_1.02DL\Manifest_NonUFSFiles_Win64.txt' this. anyone getting same errors?

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 39 Votes