3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

Inept Monkey

Oct 27, 2017
anyone figure out how to start over? the steam version keeps launching my saved game from the test models, and is deleted the Save folders in my APP folder is there something else i need to remove?
Steam is redownloading your save via Cloud Sync. Disable it and try again.

Inept Monkey

Oct 27, 2017

Paste bin link to demosaic mod. Download from the provided Gdrive link and follow the instructions.

Will probably get buried in this thread eventually. I wrote up a guide over on steam that has the link as well as the R-18 patch for steam users and if anyone comes forth with any other mods I'll link them there.

AppleJuiceBox

Apr 9, 2021

Paste bin link to demosaic mod. Download from the provided Gdrive link and follow the instructions.

Will probably get buried in this thread eventually. I wrote up a guide over on steam that has the link as well as the R-18 patch for steam users and if anyone comes forth with any other mods I'll link them there.
thank you so much, will this mod be updated every time they patch the game?

knatum

Oct 12, 2017

Does this work with the dlsite version as well?

kos1992

May 10, 2017
anyone figure out how to unlock the gallery? i have completed the game and the gallery doesn't unlock

UnknownBava

Jul 29, 2018
someone already share a link? (full game)
i have an external "torrent" but i don't remember if it goes against the forum rules

Lancer242

Mar 5, 2018
someone already share a link? (full game)
i have an external "torrent" but i don't remember if it goes against the forum rules
I've downloaded torrents from other threads before posted by users but i can't say thats solid evidence for it. What i will say is please oh god yes post it XD

Nostalgiac

Jun 2, 2017
So some sex scene unlockables such as first person view can be earned by chance after completing minigames.
Other miscellaneous visuals can be achieves after completing all the NTR "fetch" errands.
More can be bought from the vendor in the main base...

The only outfit that I know how to get is the sexy lingerie at the end of ACT7, by killing a present robot...
Does anybody know where to find the other outfits?

Report this to a moderator and have it pinned to the first page (y)

3.90 star(s) 39 Votes