3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

eixa

Apr 14, 2018
To anyone who bought the game on steam is it in English or can you change it to English or no English period.

KmonX

Nov 17, 2018
To anyone who bought the game on steam is it in English or can you change it to English or no English period.
I mean DLSITE has 5 language options including english and korean probably the same with steam version

Reactions: eixa

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
For any of you wondering, there's a Sod2sweethome. torrent in skidrowreloaded, but I don't really know if it's the same. but it uploaded on august 28. so...
What's the size of it? Also, even if it is the game, is it reliable? Skidrowreloaded isn't the most trustworthy source of literally anything... so yeah....

Bridgebat

Aug 27, 2021
does anyone has the torrent?
Tried looking for it myself and I didn't find anything so unless my search efforts where poor I don't think it's available via torrent currently but I would be happy to be wrong about my assumption.

striker2521

Oct 23, 2018
anyone figure out how to start over? the steam version keeps launching my saved game from the test models, and is deleted the Save folders in my APP folder is there something else i need to remove?

Htyur

Mar 6, 2018
How can you edit the girls look?

Also how can you see the game over animations again?

Last edited:

g147369

Feb 15, 2018
Looks like the game unlocks on Steam in under an hour.

and you can grab the 18+ patch from the official publisher website
Is this a patch without mosaic?
Can this patch be used on SOD2 on DL?

Last edited:

UnknownBava

Jul 29, 2018
I have created this little "Hack" or "Cheat" in my spare time, it is not created with the intention of breaking or ruining the gaming experience, but to see the animations of the girls being raped or to get level or quick money.

Nor do I know if it will work in the full version of the game, since this has been created in the last DEMO on its official website.

For more information you can read the readme.txt of what the hack contains and how to put it before executing it (in case anyone has never used cheat engine)

Video of how to use it:

Enjoy it ;)
it doesn't work for me, can someone tell me if it's working in the full version?

striker2521

Oct 23, 2018
OK i found the issue this is for steam users only. DELETE your APPdata save file before you start the game or Your cloud will back it up. after you purge the the folder and start the game you wont have any issues from a previous version. If you did launch the game without purging the save folder, Disable your Cloud for the game, Delete the save folder and start the game from scratch, then after youve reached a point that the auto save kicks in or you can save it do so, then reenable the cloud and the newer version after the deletion will become your new cloud save

3.90 star(s) 39 Votes