3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

tetupong

Jul 8, 2018
So some sex scene unlockables such as first person view can be earned by chance after completing minigames.
Other miscellaneous visuals can be achieves after completing all the NTR "fetch" errands.
More can be bought from the vendor in the main base...

The only outfit that I know how to get is the sexy lingerie at the end of ACT7, by killing a present robot...
Does anybody know where to find the other outfits?

Report this to a moderator and have it pinned to the first page (y)
I found the locked room in the ACT8 after checkpoint I saw a rabbit puppet and item in there i think its a bunny costume but I cant unlock it. Its need to find 3 switchto unlock it. I found only 2 ; - ; )
Its seem that ACT8 after checkpoint have chance to generate different map first time I got a Lab that have locked door and after that I got something like a cave

g147369

Feb 15, 2018
After I let the leader NTR for the second time.. NPC missions will appear BUG has been repeated to receive the previous two missions

Arkade

May 23, 2017
Assuming skidrow version is just the base steam version without the R-18 patch or demosaic- but if it works as steam version shouldn't be too hard to get it all working

WolfWind

Oct 1, 2020
How's the english of this game? Is it fine?
It's effectively totally fine. There are a few minor grammar/spelling mistakes, I notice maybe one or two a chapter, but other than that really solid, especially considering each chapter (counting each of the heroines for one level up per chapter) is in the hundreds of lines of dialogue.

Nostalgiac

Jun 2, 2017
I found the locked room in the ACT8 after checkpoint I saw a rabbit puppet and item in there i think its a bunny costume but I cant unlock it. Its need to find 3 switchto unlock it. I found only 2 ; - ; )
Its seem that ACT8 after checkpoint have chance to generate different map first time I got a Lab that have locked door and after that I got something like a cave
Where are the ones you found and what do they look like? I searched the entire area but never even found one...
Alright, found one, but the others don't seem to spawn at all, gonna try with the increase Item chance skill and see if that helps
Also ACT8's post-checkpoint has 3 areas and 3 more after that in random order, which could have 9 variations

Last edited:

AxleStyle

Aug 7, 2019
I can't find the gallery where is it?
There are a few. The first one unlocks when upgrading the PC's room. The second (Gameover) one unlocks when you've gotten the lab upgrade for your base. You can interact with a chart on the opposite side of the room from the door.

Reactions: bewtyku

Nostalgiac

Jun 2, 2017
I can't tell which is more tedious, collecting the costumes seperately for each heroine, or going at the stupid gacha mechanic for the unlockables :FacePalm:

3.90 star(s) 39 Votes