3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

KmonX

Nov 17, 2018
I wonder, had anyone else encounter this issue? After i upgraded the base(did first 2 times one after another because had enough materials) - graphics during the cutscene that shows the new location - drastically decreased, all the textures and character models on the base became awfully blurred and low-resolution, characters movement is a laggy mess as well. Tried to restart the game and changed graphic settings few times, but it doesn't get any better(only worse if set to minimal). Yet in the missions - textures, models and everything else is fine.
I am having very similar issues as you do. My graphics its set on High and looks like absolute clay mess made by children. the characters face definition also decreases.

KmonX

Nov 17, 2018
Does this game have any gallery to see the monster scenes not the just the defeat scenes? Really first game was far superior to this one when it comes to gallery function.

Apparently if you get all the NTR items you can see those scenes, which is a horrible grind on its own.
so far No. I'd just recommend you go very hard and just rush a map and let your girls surrounded.
(I have not yet grinded all the NTR items and probably wont till a while.)

Htyur

Mar 6, 2018
If anyone has everything unlocked save, could you please share it?

I am missing clothes for the girls, NTR items and I have also unlocked this gallery from public bath mini game but have no idea what it did and where is this new gallery.

so far No. I'd just recommend you go very hard and just rush a map and let your girls surrounded.
Well this is a huge disappointment. There are some rooms with biohazard logo on them I was hoping form one of those to be the room that showed monsters sex scenes.

Aruetor

Jul 25, 2017
I am having very similar issues as you do. My graphics its set on High and looks like absolute clay mess made by children. the characters face definition also decreases.
There's actually really huge jump in quality between High and Epic, yet after that thing happened it seems that settings above Medim are not applied to the base, i literally changed them and saw no difference(but if set at minimum it still can become even worse xD)

TimeWalker

Jul 2, 2017
If its ammo issue for you, you can actually get 2 upgrade choices for your default pistol. They don't seem to have an ammo supply limit so you effectively have 3 weapons. But again, you will have to grind like i did to get them. That's just how it is for this mode. If you don't enjoy watching the girls go down you actually have to take damage in the frontline, taking damage provides you vitality(heal). That way you can technically "infinite" heal the girls and provide them with the buffs
yes, but again, it will require a bit of grind for unlock fast skill. if you going one time like i do, you will understand the pain. the problem with very hard is how the "horde" spawn so regularly...anyway...i may try grinding...but it also means i will start at normal and slowly grind up. either way, i lost the mood, so will be back but not now.

nhanpolo

Dec 23, 2017
How do you complete the shaking thing achievement, go beyond my score achievement, and where to find the 3rd costume I have the sexy lingerie and reverse bunny outfit?

Inept Monkey

Oct 27, 2017
the game is it worth it 30$? well I think it needs more content.

finished the whole story in 3 hrs on hard. now its basically grind for crap.
used cheat engine to get tons of cash and buy all the crap they had and made all girls intimacy to 10, the NTR events are pain in the ass since you have to collect items for it. haunted house on a forest? where the heck is that? the suburbs? the academy? anyways the game right now seems to be full of weird things.

my game fks up loading the textures and even on high settings it just looks like a bunch of clay. sometimes its fine sometimes its not fine. sometimes the girls who was just getting raped by mobs and released does a T-Pose. which is annoying.

the sex scenes could use some more.. like add variations to the girls getting raped by normal zombies. (even the tall white zombie has the exact same animation as the normal one) It is a nice addition on the body modification part. increased all their sizes to max and looks great. Though it does glitch with some costumes.

I am actually hoping they'd add more content. 15-30 hours they say... finished the story in 3 and probably grind for things would take around 5-6 hrs from the very beginning... if you put aside the grinding part as hours of playtime thats like 3 hrs.

Ill just be here waiting for the bug fixes and new content...
Please new content...

edit: if you like grinding and doing things you've done over and over again and on harder difficulties... your probably gonna reach that playtime.

edit2: there are no Grand Rewards for reaching intimacy 10, dialogue when you talk to them are gonna change and your going to get one of their illustrations. (1 per character) Which you can view anytime by talking to them and clicking the button 'Congratz'

AK47 is misspelled as ka47. this is Heresy
Looks like you're just rushing so idk, enjoying the game will be harder that way. Texture issues probably require better cpu/gpu. Sex scenes are a bit unimpressive but I'll give them a passing. Gun names are trademarked, so you have to use "off-names" to avoid legal bullshit.

Reactions: UnknownBava

amvt1235a

Jan 16, 2019
Sorry ~ my English is not very good.
Please forgive me if you don't understand.
NTR item location
Pink haired woman iphone(act:1)Second half Near sewers/bottle I Forget/Cutting statement(ACT6) Inside the bank

Blonde girl Fruits(ACT2)In the supermarket/Gold(ACT7)Inside the villa/rope(ACT5)Near the wharf

Earphone girl Game secret technique(act3)Near the station in the second half
Pen electricity(act8)/Game handle(act7)Inside the villa

Blue haired girl Red powder(act3)Parking lot/Blue powder(act5)/Collar(act2)In the supermarket

save Not everyone has an NTR

Omega_K

Jun 14, 2017
For me 25$ is a perfect price, but 30$ is still fine, i bought the game right away after all, the cost of voice actors are high so i understand 30$, if the hot fixes become free for anyone owning the game, it would be awesome.

Omega_K

Jun 14, 2017
Looks like you're just rushing so idk, enjoying the game will be harder that way. Texture issues probably require better cpu/gpu. Sex scenes are a bit unimpressive but I'll give them a passing. Gun names are trademarked, so you have to use "off-names" to avoid legal bullshit.
The texture problem is likely link to cache being unclean, like even when you are in hometown, cache of preview sortie is still running behind the scene, which consuming gpu-ram resulting the game auto downgrade texture quality. It's a bad optimize.
Anyway knowing how game dev handle previous game, it likely they will release update and hot fixes soon.

Intruderi97

May 1, 2020
Sorry ~ my English is not very good.
Please forgive me if you don't understand.
NTR item location
Pink haired woman iphone(act:1)Second half Near sewers/bottle I Forget/Cutting statement(ACT6) Inside the bank

Blonde girl Fruits(ACT2)In the supermarket/Gold(ACT7)Inside the villa/rope(ACT5)Near the wharf

Earphone girl Game secret technique(act3)Near the station in the second half
Pen electricity(act8)/Game handle(act7)Inside the villa

Blue haired girl Red powder(act3)Parking lot/Blue powder(act5)/Collar(act2)In the supermarket

save Not everyone has an NTR
where to place the save file ? and is this 100% complete ?

Aruetor

Jul 25, 2017
Actually the texture problem is directly related to the savefiles, specifically to the base upgrades. If there are any upgrades made - textures would be blurred, models scuffed and laggy, and ofc. the same goes for all the dialogs and interactions that are made at base, and H/NTR-scenes.
It's not even related to graphic settings, i simply put save with open facilities and here we go, change it to save without those(or start a new game) and everything is fine again. Hope they are going to fix that...

Omega_K

Jun 14, 2017
Actually the texture problem is directly related to the savefiles, specifically to the base upgrades. If there are any upgrades made - textures would be blurred, models scuffed and laggy, and ofc. the same goes for all the dialogs and interactions that are made at base, and H/NTR-scenes.
It's not even related to graphic settings, i simply put save with open facilities and here we go, change it to save without those(or start a new game) and everything is fine again. Hope they are going to fix that...
Alright, thank you for testing. TeamKrama, give me back my compliments lol. Anyway the only temporary fix is to get back to Tittle menu and start game, fresh load is always 100% correct, but after 1 or 2 sorties the bug is likely come out.

3.90 star(s) 39 Votes