3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

Omega_K

Jun 14, 2017
Whenever mc talks with girls in visual novel style, the game is lagging, but my pc can handle sortie, i mean i don't understand why loading a whole campaign doesn't cause lagging comparing to talking to heroines cause lagging. Also some times when mc return to base after sortie, textures get downgrade and if it's not downgrade, few rooms turn into blank black space.

BraveOrakio

May 31, 2020
Whenever mc talks with girls in visual novel style, the game is lagging, but my pc can handle sortie, i mean i don't understand why loading a whole campaign doesn't cause lagging comparing to talking to heroines cause lagging. Also some times when mc return to base after sortie, textures get downgrade and if it's not downgrade, few rooms turn into blank black space.
Same with me, though I haven't experienced the black room yet. FPS goes down to 20's when talking VN style.

TimeWalker

Jul 2, 2017
i have to say, that very hard mode is actually stupid...instead increase Zs during battles. they decrease the time where pack of Zs spawn during transition. you may not know but the moret time you were in battle they will release more Zs...but the problems is after you just finished this pack and have to resupply ammo and health, and they kept spawning them every 10 seconds is really damn stupid. i knew very hard require some challenge but decrease the time too much will kept you fighting with nothing, yes, literally nothing...your main weapons are out of ammo, you have to fight with pistol, and specially, if you are me, who go on each stage 1 times, that really annoying due to not enough skills unlock... i knew i did complain they mess up hard and very hard during the trial but this, this is out of question...they need to balance the time spawns so player don't have to deals with ammo, which in the beginning, you struggle with very bad weapons and no skill.

TimeWalker

Jul 2, 2017
and also there's a bug, during the game play, they force me to back out title pages, recieve "Defeating, Game Over", return all my money i saved to zero...which i tried so hard to sav up...really? i never expereience this bug so far, and it ruin all my game play (try to have no Game Over in single run each stage - up to stage 3). i'm so pissed that i delete my saved right afte that. and my mood still down since then.

Last edited:

pewpewsmurf

May 9, 2018
i have to say, that very hard mode is actually stupid...instead increase Zs during battles. they decrease the time where pack of Zs spawn during transition. you may not know but the moret time you were in battle they will release more Zs...but the problems is after you just finished this pack and have to resupply ammo and health, and they kept spawning them every 10 seconds is really damn stupid. i knew very hard require some challenge but decrease the time too much will kept you fighting with nothing, yes, literally nothing...your main weapons are out of ammo, you have to fight with pistol, and specially, if you are me, who go on each stage 1 times, that really annoying due to not enough skills unlock... i knew i did complain they mess up hard and very hard during the trial but this, this is out of question...they need to balance the time spawns so player don't have to deals with ammo, which in the beginning, you struggle with very bad weapons and no skill.
I am playing on very hard as well, don't think i've ran into ammo issues. But rather its the girls/me dying too fast. I was stuck at stage 3 5-6 times but it's basically a grind for level and girl's intimacy XP anyway. Got passed stage 3 smoothly at around lv 4 girls and picking the skill that speeds up the healing minigame + more hp skill. The way I see it is you do have to do some neccessary grinding and build your skills properly if you want to get pass the highest difficulty. It does prolong the game and make it worthy for it's price tag really

Last edited:

popel115

Jul 8, 2017
is this the final version? the steam version is just being released today.
It's atleast the finished 1.0 release, who knows if it's the final version. Maybe they add a new level or two or new scenes at a later date.

The way I see it is you do have to do some neccessary grinding and build your skills properly if you want to get pass the highest difficulty. It does prolong the game and make it worthy for it's price tag really
Yeah, playing at hard and with like 5 or so hours in and having died at... i think the final boss? I'd say the 22 bucks or what it was is a pretty fair price. While not bad, we also have stuff like Oneone1's Samurai Vandalism which is pretty much just their usually stuff, but 40$ instead, which seems much less on point imo.

Htyur

Mar 6, 2018
So when you unlock the public bath/springs you get to play this silly game. Apparently, that has to unlock the gallery but I cannot find where the unlocked gallery supposed to show.

I manage to unlock internal view, voice and first-person view during sex scenes but that is it.

Also, how can you see the NTR scenes again?

TimeWalker

Jul 2, 2017
I am playing on very hard as well. But don't think i've ran into ammo issues. But rather its the girls/me dying too fast. I was stuck at stage 3 5-6 times but it's basically a grind for level and girl's intimacy XP anyway. Got passed stage 3 smoothly at around lv 4 girls and picking the skill that speeds up the healing minigame + more hp skill. The way I see it is you do have to do some neccessary grinding and build your skills properly if you want to get pass the highest difficulty. It does prolong the game and make it worthy for it's price tag really
i understand...the difference was in my playstyle...i rather spam all my ammo from far range than let the Girls falling. and i don't like to see them defeated...so yeah, i put burden on myself but they still need to balance it out.

tkeheat

Jan 27, 2018
Heyo I made a quick Gift Guide for anyone who needs it .
I Only listed the best Gifts for each Girl.

Hikari RedHead

1star: Baton (50), Towel (50)
2star : Nutritional Supplement Drink (120), Basketball (130)
3star: Hair Ornament (280) , Ice Cream (280),
4star: Protein (600), Monthly Runners Magazine (600)
5star: Strawberry Sundae (1500) , Dumbbell (1500)

Aya Blue Milf

1star: Eyeglass wipes (50),
2star: Surgery Kit (120), White coat (130)
3star: Modern Medicine Book (230),Stylish and cute Magazine (280)
4star: Perfume (600),Coffee (600)
5star: Treatment Cream (1500) , Nice Looking Bag (1500)

Kirara Blond girl

1star: Canned Food (50), Old Newspaper (50)
2star: A Famous Painting? (120), Assorted snacks (150)
3star: Horror Dvd (280), Teacup set (280),
4star: Tea (600) , Diary (600)
5star: Fireworks (1500), (Travel Guide (1500) not sure about this one)

Ichika Purple Sniper

1star: Tasty cat Snacks (50)
2star: Model Gun (150), Complete Strategy Book (150),
3star: Figurine (280), Romance DvD (280),
4star: Gaming Headset (600), Huge Black Cat Plushie (600)
5star: Game Console (1500) , VR Headset (1500)

popel115

Jul 8, 2017
So when you unlock the public bath/springs you get to play this silly game. Apparently, that has to unlock the gallery but I cannot find where the unlocked gallery supposed to show.

I manage to unlock internal view, voice and first-person view during sex scenes but that is it.

Also, how can you see the NTR scenes again?
Gallery should be in the lab you unlock before the hot springs, the white board next to the caged zombies.
NTR events unlock with increasing the girls intimacy and doing the "!" quests in the main hub from the random guys when you reach a high enough intimacy with each girl (i think it's lvl 3-4 and 7-8, but that's more guess work than anything)

Htyur

Mar 6, 2018
Gallery should be in the lab you unlock before the hot springs, the white board next to the caged zombies.
NTR events unlock with increasing the girls intimacy and doing the "!" quests in the main hub from the random guys when you reach a high enough intimacy with each girl (i think it's lvl 3-4 and 7-8, but that's more guess work than anything)
I have gotten the defeat gallery and honestly it is shit, the sex scenes last only few seconds.

But for the NTR scenes after you see them the first time, I have no idea how to see them again.

Gallery implementation in this game feels overly complicated and far worse than first where you could control the scenes, speed and when it progress to next stage. The creature gallery is just 5 second long scenes...

pewpewsmurf

May 9, 2018
i understand...the difference was in my playstyle...i rather spam all my ammo from far range than let the Girls falling. and i don't like to see them defeated...so yeah, i put burden on myself but they still need to balance it out.
If its ammo issue for you, you can actually get 2 upgrade choices for your default pistol. They don't seem to have an ammo supply limit so you effectively have 3 weapons. But again, you will have to grind like i did to get them. That's just how it is for this mode. If you don't enjoy watching the girls go down you actually have to take damage in the frontline, taking damage provides you vitality(heal). That way you can technically "infinite" heal the girls and provide them with the buffs

KmonX

Nov 17, 2018
the game is it worth it 30$? well I think it needs more content.

finished the whole story in 3 hrs on hard. now its basically grind for crap.
used cheat engine to get tons of cash and buy all the crap they had and made all girls intimacy to 10, the NTR events are pain in the ass since you have to collect items for it. haunted house on a forest? where the heck is that? the suburbs? the academy? anyways the game right now seems to be full of weird things.

my game fks up loading the textures and even on high settings it just looks like a bunch of clay. sometimes its fine sometimes its not fine. sometimes the girls who was just getting raped by mobs and released does a T-Pose. which is annoying.

the sex scenes could use some more.. like add variations to the girls getting raped by normal zombies. (even the tall white zombie has the exact same animation as the normal one) It is a nice addition on the body modification part. increased all their sizes to max and looks great. Though it does glitch with some costumes.

I am actually hoping they'd add more content. 15-30 hours they say... finished the story in 3 and probably grind for things would take around 5-6 hrs from the very beginning... if you put aside the grinding part as hours of playtime thats like 3 hrs.

Ill just be here waiting for the bug fixes and new content...
Please new content...

edit: if you like grinding and doing things you've done over and over again and on harder difficulties... your probably gonna reach that playtime.

edit2: there are no Grand Rewards for reaching intimacy 10, dialogue when you talk to them are gonna change and your going to get one of their illustrations. (1 per character) Which you can view anytime by talking to them and clicking the button 'Congratz'

AK47 is misspelled as ka47. this is Heresy

Last edited:

Aruetor

Jul 25, 2017
I wonder, had anyone else encounter this issue? After i upgraded the base(did first 2 times one after another because had enough materials) - graphics during the cutscene that shows the new location - drastically decreased, all the textures and character models on the base became awfully blurred and low-resolution, characters movement is a laggy mess as well. Tried to restart the game and changed graphic settings few times, but it doesn't get any better(only worse if set to minimal). Yet in the missions - textures, models and everything else is fine.

Htyur

Mar 6, 2018
Does this game have any gallery to see the monster scenes not the just the defeat scenes? Really first game was far superior to this one when it comes to gallery function.

Apparently if you get all the NTR items you can see those scenes again, which is a horrible grind on its own.

3.90 star(s) 39 Votes