3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

Hadonkavic

Apr 18, 2019
For some reason i can't skip the opening cutscene or continue dialogue the "next page" and "skip" promps just show up as (-) (i have the steam version btw)

helljumper

Jul 21, 2018
Does this game have any gallery to see the monster scenes not the just the defeat scenes? Really first game was far superior to this one when it comes to gallery function.

Apparently if you get all the NTR items you can see those scenes again, which is a horrible grind on its own.

Yeah, you have to upgrade the base to level 4 or 5 (can't remember which) and you'll unlock the virus study lab. Walking up the big screen on the wall will let you view gameover scenes. But that seems to be all so far.

Apr 29, 2018
I'm surprised there's no gallery for in-game sex scenes with the monsters, that seems like a huge oversight given they knew to include it in the previous game. Hell, there's no gallery for the shower/hot spring/toilet minigames either, which you can't freely enjoy due to the minigames being so damn distracting.

Reactions: Iambob and Htyur

kos1992

May 10, 2017
Anyone feel like dissapointed in this game? Game have so much potential and good feature, but the way they implement is kinda half-assed. The base upgrading is not in-depth enough for me, intimacy event is kinda like a chore to make you keep grinding after end-game. The gallery is even worse than the first game, you have to interact 2 different location to access gallery and they don't have the NTR event, rape animation... (maybe there is a way to access them, but right now i can't find it). And the mini-game for me is pointless, especially the bath minigame. And i'm still not included about many bugs, since maybe the dev will fixed later on.

Not that i don't want to support developers, but for the price of $30 i expect some more.

rnreal

Jul 16, 2017
Anyone feel like dissapointed in this game? Game have so much potential and good feature, but the way they implement is kinda half-assed. The base upgrading is not in-depth enough for me, intimacy event is kinda like a chore to make you keep grinding after end-game. The gallery is even worse than the pre-quel, you have to interact 2 different location to access gallery and they don't have the NTR event, rape animation... (maybe there is a way to access them, but right now i can't find it). And the mini-game for me is pointless, especially the bath minigame.

Not that i don't want to support developers, but for the price of $30 i expect some more.
If you want to look at ntr Open my save and look at ! on map You can repeat ntr for 2 girls They have 3 scene if not mistaken
The last 2 cant complete .. well cose of act 7 XD

Reactions: g147369

g147369

Feb 15, 2018
1. Regarding the NTR ratings of the 4 heroines~
Even if the leader does not use the love potion, he will lose his mind when encountering a huge sex organ, and even sign a contract to become someone else's urinal.

2. The blonde encountered a huge sex organ and became a woman who just wanted to enjoy...but she did not lose her mind. Although he still has sex with male protagonists, he has sex with fat guys more often

3. The glasses girl finally couldn't resist the huge sex organs. She put on a slave collar... and let the other party make her pregnant...

Summary: If NTR does HCG animation, it will be better than manually pressing the next step.

g147369

Feb 15, 2018
If you want to look at ntr Open my save and look at ! on map You can repeat ntr for 2 girls They have 3 scene if not mistaken
All three tasks of my NTR have been solved. But there are symbols on the head of the NPC for me to perform tasks...so I can always see sex scenes...I don't know how this error happened.

rnreal

Jul 16, 2017
All three tasks of my NTR have been solved. But there are symbols on the head of the NPC for me to perform tasks...so I can always see sex scenes...I don't know how this error happened.
Its not a bug i believe But the ONLY way you can repeat ntr Cose there is no gallery for that XD

kos1992

May 10, 2017
somehow for me that is an endless loop? since it's just keep repeating the mission over and over

3.90 star(s) 39 Votes