3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

Darkyxx123

Aug 11, 2020
so the combat suit/Reverse bunny costume is at Act 8 as what i know Act 8 has 3 place where u load in the checkpoint 1. Cave 2.Lab 3. Garage (as there are lot of black cars). So combat suit is at Garage, Bunny is at Lab. For combat suit is at the top where u have to jump up to grab it as shown on the picture where kirara is and jump to the green box and jump up. For Bunny is abit hard as u have to find 3 switches Red Yellow Green to open, they are place around that area u just have to look around for them just search every room and look for it they are random spawn i have comfirm it after a few runs. I hope i help some of u guys and sorry if my explanation is bad but i tried so good luck.

nhanpolo

Dec 23, 2017
Also has anyone figured out where to get the costumes yet? Ive found the lingerie one and where to get it but i understand theres 2 more, 1 is supposed to be on the last stage but needs keys supposedly, while theres another one supposedly on chapter 4 involving the statue on the lake? any one have any ideas on these 2?
The reverse bunny costume is found on Act 8 but you have to get the lab room after the checkpoint. There can be three different rooms that spawn in reference to the 1st game. If you get the cave or high tech room you can't get the costume. The room to get the costume is the hospital like room with three keys green yellow and red buttons needed to unlock. The buttons are scattered within the hospital like and security cam rooms. After acquiring all 3, the door with the bunny outfit should open. The bunny outfit room is the room before you go to the final boss fight which looks like a waiting area.

Zend

Sep 1, 2017
how do i skip the intro and how to i skip/advance dialogues? ive pressed every button and the notification for the skip button just comes up as [-] on every button

nhanpolo

Dec 23, 2017
how do i skip the intro and how to i skip/advance dialogues? ive pressed every button and the notification for the skip button just comes up as [-] on every button
To skip events is the space bar, to skip dialogue is the right mouse.

KmonX

Nov 17, 2018
ehh exactly how to customize those girls? i have a nipple rotor and a bunny outfit (permanent items) i gift one for Aya, so what now? :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:
You buy the body modification item from the person who sells things. the body modification item has 2 varieties, one looks like a face with glitters, the other looks like a body with arrows pointing up.

striker2521

Oct 23, 2018
Perfect thanks for the info both of you i found both costumes, the Cyber one is probably the more annoying to get given that its a parkor one

Zend

Sep 1, 2017
what happened to the in battle rape with the zeds? its not happening when they are down, nor are they naked and im healing them with a medkit, do i need to unlock the lewd somewhere?

knatum

Oct 12, 2017
There's definitely more updates coming, looks like they haven't added the strip club, torture room, peeping windows, among other things.
Haven't been following the blog updates super faithfully, have they been alluding to those sorts of facilities?

because if so, fantastic

3.90 star(s) 39 Votes