3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

Cristiany

Dec 3, 2017
the game is out already full,right?
1630174261713.png
some can give the download link of the full game? and cheats for infinite life of girls and you?
other question,it has uncensored?

knatum

Oct 12, 2017
Though I like this one overall more than the first game, the content is somewhat disappointing.

The minigames are just horrible, especially the shower one which is downright broken in terms of functionality.
The fact that the rewards are randomized, and that the girls almost never visit the facilities without an item
just incentivizes me to copy paste my save file and retry until I get the reward I need.

The whole 'renovation system' honestly had me anticipating before release, but was also lacking.
The gun room is downright useless, the toilet/bath/showers are strictly for minigame purposes, and the virus room should
have at least had a feature where you could view the zombie animations. The fact that the girls and MC rooms serve basically no purpose is also kind of a letdown.

I won't bother mentioning the gallery, since it seems like everyone is already peeved enough.

Reactions: Slayer128 and Htyur

phantrucdiep

Oct 12, 2017
ehh exactly how to customize those girls? i have a nipple rotor and a bunny outfit (permanent items) i gift one for Aya, so what now? :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

Chewelews

Feb 12, 2019
Has anyone found the little bottle quest(NTR) for Yukio. (Yukio) says it's in a place with trees and a pond. So at least we know it's not inside a town. I assume the Academy however I roam around their first half only(before the checkpoint) I could not find the item. What map is it? and where do you actually find it

Bridgebat

Aug 27, 2021
some weapon is totally useless...
This was an issue with the first game as well I finished it on hardest difficulty and you find some weapons are only really of any value for their rounds as once you ran out of ammo on something wasn't trash you at least had more rounds to spend.

My issue is more that the healing system change they made it much more difficult in the sense that you need to be very slow in progressing and made it feel more grindy as in the past game you could heal the heroines progressively so you could be aggressive if you wanted although at the expense of getting caught in damage feed back that couldn't overcome at certain points.

Saast2

Dec 9, 2019
Version 1.03 and still very broken and runs awful. Factory level runs and looks bad. And now i have to do it again because one chick got teleported outside boss room and got killed!
Movement and shooting feels better than earlier version but not much.

striker2521

Oct 23, 2018
OK so far ive found 2 technically 3 galleries so far in the game you just had to look for them.

1: the animated story cutscenes - upgrade the town enough to unlock the upgrade to your room.

2: the game over scenes - Unlock the Lab in the basement and click on the big screen across from the door.

3: affection scenes- not really a gallery but you just replay them from the affections menu. as for the in stage scenes i havent found a gallery for them yet.

Reactions: HunterSeeker

interpolxxx1

Jul 31, 2018
I played the endgame but I can't open the pole dance room at the bottom of the stairs & there are 2 characters that can't be NTR only Kirara vs Hikari are NTR can anyone save full

striker2521

Oct 23, 2018
i dont think the pole dance room is available yet. As for the NTR if youve been unlocking base facilities and leveling the affection of the girls they should be unlocked to start

Reactions: Unseenatlas

concede1

Jun 2, 2019
Anyone can help me with the one on cats site? I can't seem to open the disc and it says "windows can't access this disc"

Bridgebat

Aug 27, 2021
Anyone can help me with the one on cats site? I can't seem to open the disc and it says "windows can't access this disc"
If the file is an ISO File (.iso) and you are not using software to read it you need software to read it as a disk as Window's it's self can't read the file. I don't know what the most current and effective software but I use DAEMON to read and operate my ISO Files and it works fine. There might be better software though that someone else can recommend.

As to my understanding .iso is a virtual disk that when read by the appropriate software operates similar to a disk but I may be mistaken in my understanding has I have a limited understanding of them and file structures.

Reactions: concede1

striker2521

Oct 23, 2018
Also has anyone figured out where to get the costumes yet? Ive found the lingerie one and where to get it but i understand theres 2 more, 1 is supposed to be on the last stage but needs keys supposedly, while theres another one supposedly on chapter 4 involving the statue on the lake? any one have any ideas on these 2?

3.90 star(s) 39 Votes