3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

Bedead

Jan 4, 2018
dlsite says games release is mid august so I wouldn't expect anything for at least another two weeks

Jul 20, 2021
Calm Down Bois =))) i'm waiting to that too. just like u guys.......i'm checking that every facking Day ! for wait something news. :(((

Unseenatlas

Jan 23, 2021
I only hope the game will be finished unlike the first part. Damn, I simply can't overlook how bad the characters look. They used to look so good in part 1 and now this... and I hope they shrink Aya's breast a bit. Those are waaaay too big if you compare the character art and the in-game model o_O
you should be able to customize boob size in the future if i remember correctly

KmonX

Nov 17, 2018
I only hope the game will be finished unlike the first part. Damn, I simply can't overlook how bad the characters look. They used to look so good in part 1 and now this... and I hope they shrink Aya's breast a bit. Those are waaaay too big if you compare the character art and the in-game model o_O
The characters look amazing. way better than RoD1 at least for me. and bigger breasts? always sooo welcome. Hopefully they add character customization options.

pewpewsmurf

May 9, 2018
I used to like kirara in part1, now she feels like she went from tsundere princess to some backstreet punk girl who sleeps in rubbish chute.

hikaruru

Aug 20, 2020
refresh official website everyday.
search in the steam, wait for pre download or release
play with EVGA 3090.

Last edited:
Reactions: ricky1b22

qwertgdgdg

Nov 29, 2018
Trust me, its far worse for those of us that checked the demo files. The final boss is so fuckin epic, that when the dev released an image of him, it was the tip of his fingers.

Jul 20, 2021
8 days have passed before 1 fist day of August.i'm still check steam and to lookig for something news but nothing ==!

3.90 star(s) 39 Votes