3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

Joel flores ramos

Feb 13, 2020
Since we need to wait another month, i've decided dig in on the game files.
i found so many interesting models and folder (doesn't mean these would be in de final version)

BSDM items?
hope the girls could take the piercings to the battlefield :BootyTime:
View attachment 1286871 View attachment 1286872 View attachment 1287950 View attachment 1287951
(could be part of a internal view of a death scene)
View attachment 1287952 View attachment 1287953 View attachment 1287954 View attachment 1287955 View attachment 1287956
There are other minimal things, but believe me when i say that the wait will be worth it ;).
Well, maybe, i dont want to create to much hype and later make you be disappointed.

edit:
by the way seems that the models have a tape by censor xD
there's a probability that TeamKrama release an uncensored patch (not 99% sure)
In the previous game when they catch them you see the member of each enemy in them in the first game I don't know if you noticed those details I hope and the second is not like that

l9538168

Oct 3, 2017
It's not random, when the quest markers appear has to do with the level of your base. After interacting with a person in the home base with an exclamation mark above their head, they will ask for an item. The items can be found in various spots, in different stages. Right now Kirara's(Blond hair) scene is the only one implemented in the trial without cheating. You can find her required item in the supermarket of stage 2. (Once you enter the building, look along the right-side of the wall.)

In the future, it looks like one of Hikari's (Pink hair) will be found near the end of stage 1, in the sewers.
someone find a glitch in 0.34,if you complete one NTR sceen,no more NTR EVENT will come out if you doesn't close and reopen your save other event won't come out.

maybe this glitch is random.

Apr 16, 2018
I will only say that the previous game was not there, the scenes should only have been sexual only, that is why it is classified as hentai, do not gore that, leave it to those who are murderers, creator of sod or of not very clear mind, let's say, since if people complain with the 2 the third party that is being done will not be caught, understand your audience, I know what I mean by gore
by your definition, people who play mortal combat are Murderers or people who play gore at all.
You have the same problem NTR, voyeurism, furry or any other fetish haters have and that is you don't
understand how to separate real from fantasy and you don't know how suspension of disbelief play a very important
part in why people enjoy some of these questionable fetishes or you ignore those concepts all together.

NTR are just cucks, furry will fuck their dogs or their chickens or whatever, You boil it down to these simplistic conclusions
to demonize what you actually don't understand in order to justify pushing your own fetish down on others.
An act of self preservation similar to religious extremists, that's why they boil down atheist or agnostics as people who possibly can't be good people because they don't believe in God.

UnknownBava

Jul 29, 2018
it was better they put some boss in the last one, don't you think
to unlock the costumes?
no i prefer the new system of randomize in the home base store.
I will only say that the previous game was not there, the scenes should only have been sexual only, that is why it is classified as hentai, do not gore that, leave it to those who are murderers.
I couldn't say it better than AnonymousUnique123
The question is can you play with the play 5 or not because I connect the control and the play4 on the laptop and it does not play very well eh
well i don't know about that i always been playing with my keyboard and mouse.
but who knows maybe the final version has compatibility with the dualsense and the dualshock 4
In the previous game when they catch them you see the member of each enemy in them in the first game I don't know if you noticed those details I hope and the second is not like that
sorry but i can't understand what are you trying to say here.

Joel flores ramos

Feb 13, 2020
by your definition, people who play mortal combat are Murderers or people who play gore at all.
You have the same problem NTR, voyeurism, furry or any other fetish haters have and that is you don't
understand how to separate real from fantasy and you don't know how suspension of disbelief play a very important
part in why people enjoy some of these questionable fetishes or you ignore those concepts all together.

NTR are just cucks, furry will fuck their dogs or their chickens or whatever, You boil it down to these simplistic conclusions
to demonize what you actually don't understand in order to justify pushing your own fetish down on others.
An act of self preservation similar to religious extremists, that's why they boil down atheist or agnostics as people who possibly can't be good people because they don't believe in God.

Tell those who also comment that I soo say I have no problem in that total I kill worse bosses like the ark survival game that the genesis boss obviously did it like that and I killed him with enormous pleasure

• Angry
Reactions: Feletriu

Joel flores ramos

Feb 13, 2020
to unlock the costumes?
no i prefer the new system of randomize in the home base store.

I couldn't say it better than AnonymousUnique123

well i don't know about that i always been playing with my keyboard and mouse.
but who knows maybe the final version has compatibility with the dualsense and the dualshock 4

sorry but i can't understand what are you trying to say here.

What is the name of the one who takes aya by the elos when he fucks her in the first game there is a texture fault in which the member from outside is seen in fact almost everyone looks like this

TimeWalker

Jul 2, 2017
omg is this game broken. plays 10 times worse than the first game. second level got stuck in an area where i couldnt go out. have to restart whole level and these are long boring levels. Have to move in tiny corridors and stairs, with this trash movement controlls. It feels way worse than the first game. And plays like a shitty fps on playstation 1. Cant they use those free fps assets from UE4? Use that as a fundation and it would have atleast good controlls!
mate, then you definitely hadn't play the first game's trial. not just force you to play on hard mode, the aiming and framerate also they limit the distance you can travel in object's radius. it use to force you 5 steps or 7 steps away and throw a bunch of monster at you, your AI back then is as dumb as cyberpunk 2077, shoot for hundred of rounds and can't even kill one single zombie, aslo no melee fight when they being attack. save them up then right after that knock out both of you...etc. don't remind me the worst nightmare i ever been through. which gladly being improve alot since then.

UnknownBava

Jul 29, 2018
What is the name of the one who takes aya by the elos when he fucks her in the first game there is a texture fault in which the member from outside is seen in fact almost everyone looks like this
oh ok, you mean the titan, yeah on the first game it had problems with collision in the death scene or even in the animation "Aya Gangbang".
i dont know if in this new game they fix that since they dont added the dead scene of the titan in demos.

Joel flores ramos

Feb 13, 2020
mate, then you definitely hadn't play the first game's trial. not just force you to play on hard mode, the aiming and framerate also they limit the distance you can travel in object's radius. it use to force you 5 steps or 7 steps away and throw a bunch of monster at you, your AI back then is as dumb as cyberpunk 2077, shoot for hundred of rounds and can't even kill one single zombie, aslo no melee fight when they being attack. save them up then right after that knock out both of you...etc. don't remind me the worst nightmare i ever been through. which gladly being improve alot since then.
I know brother I was referring to the judges in fact I already played it, I just need this

Joel flores ramos

Feb 13, 2020
oh ok, you mean the titan, yeah on the first game it had problems with collision in the death scene or even in the animation "Aya Gangbang".
i dont know if in this new game they fix that since they dont added the dead scene of the titan in demos.

do not read that they leave it like that total in fact apart from titan they all have the same collision in the first game and maybe the second game also has it

• Thinking Face
Reactions: UnknownBava

qwertgdgdg

Nov 29, 2018
Speaking of textures and models. Did you check the executioner in the gamefile? It honestly looks like a fusion between a cowboy, a zombie, a demon and a reaper. The amount of detail put into him is pretty impressive considering he is the boss of the torture room act.
Kind wish i didnt see it now, but then again this game is likely to be released near the end of August.

Reactions: UnknownBava

UnknownBava

Jul 29, 2018
Speaking of textures and models. Did you check the executioner in the gamefile? It honestly looks like a fusion between a cowboy, a zombie, a demon and a reaper. The amount of detail put into him is pretty impressive considering he is the boss of the torture room act.
Kind wish i didnt see it now, but then again this game is likely to be released near the end of August.
yeah the first time i see it i was like "Oh shit i want to see the death scene of this thing" and even was about to share the render but then i though "why not leave it as a surprise?"
and yeah looks like the game will release by the end of august, but a part of me is in negation and belives that is going out the first day of the month xD

Apr 16, 2018
maybe you should have put a spoiler warning? I didn't even know there was a torture room.

qwertgdgdg

Nov 29, 2018
Yep. If you scroll down enough youll find it, alongside a sawblade. Granted i suspect most newcomers here havent check the whole thread so they dont know alot of minor details about this game.
The only new info is on the executioner boss existent and how cool he looks, but aside that i aint spoiling anything i found out in the files. Tho i am trying to make act 8 movie work and spoil myself, still cant believe they left this in the demo.

TimeWalker

Jul 2, 2017
people talking about ntr stuffs etc...and me...still surfering geting through act2 on EASY LEVEL.... i don't remember i was this bad once i did finish the first game on the hardest. yes, i know that this time act was longer and more enemies but the mechanics aim and shoot been improve alot...and here i'm still fail. anyway, the game was solid, i feel satisfied even tho i was so bad now. just, i can't read japanese to enjoy the whole story. and as usually, will buy this game on steam..."FULL RETAIL PRICE" i think Devs deserve $30 for the game. now, i'm just waiting for 2042 vs SoD2. over all, better than WWZ vs Cyberbug 2077 that i paid FULL $60 pricetags.

3.90 star(s) 39 Votes