• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Female PC
Oof, I hope your fourth game when it comes around is a Male MC then, because this one is basically both anyway. Does Venus just have no desire to make Male MC games anymore, or is this just the way it ended up?

Back

Aug 3, 2017
How what is the army strength required? And how much money do you need?

Cause I have over 1K gold and 525 army strength?
If you mean Reave Keep, you only need *rubs temple* 150+ Military strength (and 500 crowns in the treasury), or you can infiltrate it and bring it down using a spy. If you go there, the game will proceed along its plotline but afterwards you get to control when to actually attempt the takeover. The game will let you know if you'll be able to or not.

If on the other hand, you meant Rastedel, then it's not just about your army--you'll need another army to join with Bloodmeen's.
This orc village is actually an orc encampment. You can find an army to recruit from here but you'll need several weeks to influence events (and there are many ways to do it) to get them into your fold.
I don't want to spoil things for you. Gaining this Horde is a pretty big deal and there are many ways to accomplish that; and it's actually pretty fun to do. Again, this orc encampment currently has the only unaffiliated army so far in the game and is found near the upper, second portal to this region. It's west (left) of this second portal--just follow the road west from the portal. Specifically, from this second portal it's one road hex north, three road hexes west, and orc village hex. Easy-peasy.

You'll be fine. Just play the game; you're not going to blow it. Have fun getting that Orc Horde Army to follow you! Just remember, you'll need several weeks to get them in line; so take that into account.

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
Oof, I hope your fourth game when it comes around is a Male MC then, because this one is basically both anyway. Does Venus just have no desire to make Male MC games anymore, or is this just the way it ended up?
We believe in good stories. We think that focusing too much on Male MC or Female MC is reflective of the kind of game we're not interested in making. Good stories can exist with different combinations of protagonists. Ideas for other games floated at the studio include Male MC, Female MC, Male and Female MC, Shape shifter MC, pick your gender, and everything in between. Whatever lets us make the best content.

Part of this is the concept of abstraction. Lots of games, including Seeds of Chaos, allow some degree of identification with the protagonist. But, often times requires hollowing out a character. Sometimes, a game like Mass Effect, might make heavy use of Identification. But, this is where abstraction comes in. Many of the best pieces of erotica are derived from being able to view them as erotic stories happening in of itself. As powerful as identification is, it is limiting and requires balancing or sometimes subordination to abstraction.

You don't have to worry. You can play Jessika's Curse and still enjoy it as a straight male. We are designing it in a way where you can abstract if you do not personally wish to identify.

Last edited:

aesir150

Jul 5, 2017
If you mean Reave Keep, you only need *rubs temple* 150+ Military strength (and 500 crowns in the treasury), or you can infiltrate it and bring it down using a spy. If you go there, the game will proceed along its plotline but afterwards you get to control when to actually attempt the takeover. The game will let you know if you'll be able to or not.

If on the other hand, you meant Rastedel, then it's not just about your army--you'll need another army to join with Bloodmeen's.

I don't want to spoil things for you. Gaining this Horde is a pretty big deal and there are many ways to accomplish that; and it's actually pretty fun to do. Again, this orc encampment currently has the only unaffiliated army so far in the game and is found near the upper, second portal to this region. It's west (left) of this second portal--just follow the road west from the portal. Specifically, from this second portal it's one road hex north, three road hexes west, and orc village hex. Easy-peasy.

You'll be fine. Just play the game; you're not going to blow it. Have fun getting that Orc Horde Army to follow you! Just remember, you'll need several weeks to get them in line; so take that into account.

I meant Rastedel. But yeah I am guessing you mean the one with Delane in it? If so then already got them to join me. I just got to week 60 and just had the event that fires, it wasn't what I thought it was when I read your post. I thought the week 60 event was the battle for Rastedel itself but apparently it was a counter attack battle.

lilymoncat

Jan 11, 2019
Has anyone else had a problem with the non-Patreon version constantly spamming the Patreon advertisement? I could understand it showing up every now and then, but when I can't get through a cutscene or move one hex without it popping up 10-15 times it really gets frustrating.

LittleBigYaoi

Apr 22, 2019
Are you sure you haven’t already captured it? I mean, after 251 weeks, I might have forgotten some details, myself.
You can't take it until after week 4. If you're past week then you're hitting a bug. If it's not then just wait until after that. Then go to raeve keep and a scene should trigger where you see a ginger knight and you decide if you're going to take it as well a how you're going to do so.

Edits: Week 251? You have to take Raeve to go past week 20 something because if you don't the game ends. If you've not taken Raeve by now and got that far then something has gone wrong. Yeah just went through it using the console to add goal and ctrl through the game ends at week 22 if you haven't taken Raeve.
You talking about the huge Castle called Rastedel near Blackholt woods?

LittleBigYaoi

Apr 22, 2019
I meant Rastedel. But yeah I am guessing you mean the one with Delane in it? If so then already got them to join me. I just got to week 60 and just had the event that fires, it wasn't what I thought it was when I read your post. I thought the week 60 event was the battle for Rastedel itself but apparently it was a counter attack battle.
Where is Reave Keep?

Back

Aug 3, 2017
How can I open a brothel?
First off, a fair warning. It's probably been months since I last played or looked into the game's files. Anyway, now that's out of the way, here's what you need to do to construct the Brothel. You need to visit the Library to either change the research topic go there immediately after completing a project, and then research "Opulence". Afterwards, this will allow you to research "Dark Subterfuge" which in turn allows you to construct the Brothel.

That's Opulence > Dark Subterfuge > Brothel.
Have fun!
You talking about the huge Castle called Rastedel near Blackholt woods?
Where is Reave Keep?
That big castle looking one on the region map is Reave Keep. It is directly East (right) from the starting Portal.
From the starting Portal, there is exactly two road hexes and one bridge hex between this Portal and the Reave Keep hex.
You need to gain control of it to avoid a game over around Week 22. Here's what you should need *without* any spoilers:

FlipFish

Oct 23, 2017
Here ya go lads.

v.0.2.45 Backer Release

Win/Linux: mega.nz/#!9eYGyIyT!jXBI3MrSPBXLLUHBdW_AR_kdUwJrGxwNl_IzX5dlQ9g

Mac: mega.nz/#!sfAmTY5A!mUhGnrWU8cn4adtSU67M7XUP2oG9evN89YQ6XJ2N538

-New Rastedel events, including options to ally with Werden (requires Delane to be free), and the continuation of the Jacques ally line
-Two new ruler events, including one sex scene (Jezera x Alexia)
-One new exploration event, including two new sex scenes (Rowan x Obelius [gay], Rowan x Koh [female orc])
-Ten new CGs with a lot of variants (Liurial solo, Mary x Alexia, Batri and Andras x Rowan, Jezera x Rowan [massage], Rowan x Aelxia x Liurial, Ulcro x Delane, Batri x Delane, Jezera x Alexia, Jezera x Dorane and Rowan's return to Rastedel)
-Two updated CGs (Jezera x Doran, Jezera x Rowan)
-One alternative outfit for Alexia (Jezera's slave)

Last edited:

Blademaster001

Jun 10, 2017
Can anyone please tell me how do I get a spy to corrupt Delanie? I cannot seem to find what I need to do

Last edited:

Ano85

May 21, 2018
New gay scene... aaaand Rowan bottoms again...
What's the deal with MCs being so bottom-oriented in almost every "erotic rpg"?
Why can't I bail from a scene if it's not satisfying my interests? Would they attack Rowan if I did?

I know complaining isn't helping at all, sorry. I'm just a little disappointed by how most games where the MC is gay or bisexual handles this without the thought that there are people who are not switches when it comes to laying with other men.
I can't seem to roleplay the way I want to.

4.00 star(s) 160 Votes