manscout

Jun 13, 2018
THIS IS A REMINDER THAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR FEEDBACK ON THE QUEST LOG SYSTEM AS IT PRESENTLY EXISTS. WE KNOW IT'S INCOMPLETE. WE ARE TRYING TO DECIDE IF WE JUST WANT TO EXPAND WHAT WE ALREADY HAVE OR REPLACE IT ENTIRELY.
Assuming it hasn't been changed since .49, I don't know if there's too much fundamentally wrong with what there is, the issue is that there isn't much.

I'm speaking mostly as someone who never looked at the questlog much while playing the game since I have a good memory and tend to binge those type of games, but now that it has been a while and I'm loading my old saves I realize there's some information I'm missing a bit, namely location to continue the quest, starting date of the quest, and a more descriptive status. What I mean by "descriptive status" is that maybe you should separate "in-progress" quests from "on-hold" quests, also my Orciad quest text is yellow, don't know if it matters but I went for the solo rescue Delane resolution of the quest. If this color-coding was supposed to mean something, it is not intuitive for me. Also definitely should look into something to sort through the quests, not a problem for now while it is barebones but should have a way of sorting completed quests from uncompleted ones. Doesn't have to be done like this but you get the idea:

Those were most of the design/functionality suggestions, I know you said you already know it is incomplete, but yeah, should add the main quest to the questlog. Also would be nice to add a quest for the village conquering/map exploring stuff. We're all filthy cheaters here that already know the map, but for someone playing blind, maybe it would be nice to know how many villages and other special stuff is supposed to be on the map, so they can know they've already found "x out of y" villages, or small orc tribes, or mines, or whatever else that you think should be somewhat known stuff for Rowan before travelling around. If you think that's too much free information right out of the bat, could maybe tie that information to the map researches or something, idk.

Buffalo Fred

Aug 5, 2016
Haven't played this game in forever.
Can you turn the tables on Jezera yet? As in dominate her a bit rather than the opposite?

mainkiller

Feb 20, 2020
i can open the command console in game using shift-O, but when i actually use the codes that are posted in the earlier section of this thread nothing happens in game. am i doing something wrong?

diebesgrab

Feb 25, 2019
I was just reminded about something I’ve been meaning to say for a while now, but if anyone wants to post the guides I wrote (find them in my signature) anywhere else, they’re welcome to. I honestly don’t even care about being credited. That said, they’re kinda rough and several versions behind now, so please mention that.

Oh, but Stes is at least as responsible for the map as I am, so please ask him before posting that anywhere, thanks.

Semantics

Apr 28, 2017
i can open the command console in game using shift-O, but when i actually use the codes that are posted in the earlier section of this thread nothing happens in game. am i doing something wrong?
I mean, it depends on a lot of things. Which cheats specifically? And do you mean nothing happens as in there isn't some indication they worked in game, or they actually don't work in game? Because there are umpteen lists of console commands, some of them old or containing stuff for the old Alexia job test. And pretty much none of these give a visual indication they've worked, because they're not cheats that were built in by the devs but simply using the console commands to change variables. And since there's no way to check a lot of stats without console, it can be hard to tell at times.

Semantics

Apr 28, 2017
I tried the avatar.gold= and the castle.coffers= and saw no indication of the gold increasing in the game
I waaaaaaaaaant to say that those two might have been two older commands that no longer work, but you don't need them at all. If you enabled the console, you should also have access to the debug UI in Rowan's room, which allows you to change gold, exp, and some other stuff. Which is why most cheat lists posted over the past two years don't include the (Sometimes not working anyway) codes for those. There's no point.

Edit: And after testing, yeah, castle.coffers doesn't even track a number anymore, trying to check what it is just returns the, "This doesn't exist" message in console. And avatar.gold still works. You can see it being changed in your inventory/status screen, and it's a nice shortcut because the room debug menu only changes personal gold 10 at a time. Changing it is currently nearly absolutely useless, though, because there are currently no ways to use Rowan's personal gold beyond putting it INTO the treasury. The only shop was removed recently pending it being reworked.

Last edited:

Leumas9969

Jun 13, 2019
Just sitting here thinking about SoC and had an idea of another Alexia X Drider encounter I thought I would share.

This might happen after Alexia's corruption has increased and after here event in the Pits with the drider.
Perhaps at the start of a week working in the Pits, Alexia finds Draith very upset. After some calming Draith tells her that one of the male driders has become very ill. They examine the creature and find that it is near death from some rare disease, or perhaps poisoned. Fearing that Draith and Rowan will be punished if the drider dies, Alexia jumps in to help. Cure could be some antidote / potion that can be obtained from Clamin, but at great expense. Alexia must agree to a future repayment of here debt by herself or Rowan.

Alexia obtains the potion from Clamin and promptly sets to work nursing the drider to health. She has to be in the driders cell to administer doses of medicine as the drider is too weak to move. She spends the entire night in the drider cell with the semi conscious drider keeping it warm etc.

She falls asleep in the early morning hours with the driders head on her shoulder. She awakes later when she feels someone caress here cheek. Thinking it is Rowan she opens her eyes to see the drider looking closely at her. She is startled, but doesn't pull away from the touch. She then becomes curious and caresses the driders cheek and mandibles. Being close to the drider and touching him has excited him and soon she feels something move against her apron covered leg. She looks down to see the drider has an erection and it in laying on her apron covered thighs. Slowly she moves her other hand to the driders sex. The drider reacts, chitters, inhales, as soon as Alexia touches his organ. She begins slowly stroking the drider and he allows her to continue. Soon the drider begins to grind against her apron covered thigh. Alexia is also becoming aroused and the drider can sense / smell her arousal. The drider begins to ejaculate he bites Alexia's on the shoulder but doesn't inject any venom. Meanwhile her arm and apron are covered in a huge puddle of cum. Alexia examines her hand covered in drider semen. Does she smell it? Does she taste it?

Now that the drider is out of danger, she gets up to leave the drider cell to clean up. Alexia runs into Draith on her way out and he notices her apron and comments about the drider making a recovery. He then mentions that it was the same drider that Andras forced her to masturbate in front of prior. He is impressed with the control she has over the creature and that he would follow and protect her like a pet if she wanted. Her actions saving the drider would affect Draith's trust in Alexia, etc.
Draith notices the bite on Alexia's shoulder and shows her his bite. Draith tells Alexia that drider males mark females with a bite to warn other driders not to attack, at least not physically.

Upon next weeks visit to the Pits. Alexia can choose to go to the driders cell and show him the bite. He would approach Alexia with the bars between them. He reaches out to touch her. If she reaches out and touches him, the drider will become erect and stick his penis out between the bars. Alexia can then stroke him. If she is willing, she could go and get the cell keys and enter the driders cell. She would then strip down and stand against the bars while the drider came up behind her. The drider would take her from behind while she clung to the bars.

If you wanted to stretch this out into several weeks maybe she could masterbate the drider while outside the cell a couple times. The blow him a couple of times, then lift up her dress and press herself against the bars and let the drider take her that way first before she enters the cell.

Could have future events if the drider gets sent to guard a town, or part of the city. Alexia could have a random encounter with the drider in a back alley, or in the middle of the street.

Bobzx

Jul 3, 2019
Hi. I've made a scene replay mod for SoC. It works a lot like the one already in the game but, it has almost all the scenes and shows a bit more of the event instead of showing just the sex scene itself.

I haven't modified any of the game files, with the exception of one line of code in the journal screen file, where I've added the button to use the thing, so it shouldn't affect the main game at all.
It doesn't change anything in your save, so you can see any scene without the stat changes that come with it.

It also plays event chains without the need of waiting in between individual events. so you could play through all of Orciad at once, or play through Helayna's events etc.

Now, I'm not that great at UI and that becomes apparent pretty fast.. The whole thing works by typing one of the keywords I've provided when the mod asks you to.. there's a tutorial, as well as the keywords in the "readme.txt" file.

I plan on adding the Marry and the Restedel events when the next update drops. I also plan on adding a way to do a bit of stat changes before playing an event as well as adding some skipping points for event chains.

To use it, just merge the "game" folder in the mod's .rar archive with SoC's "game" folder and replace the "journal_screen.rpy" file when it asks you to do it.

Well that's kind of all.. if you try it, let me know if you have any feedback or if you've encountered any bugs related to the mod.
The writing makes every scene better for me, if it does for you too, have fun.
I dont see a "game" folder on android? Where should I put it?

SpoiledPrince

Apr 23, 2019
Just sitting here thinking about SoC and had an idea of another Alexia X Drider encounter I thought I would share.

This might happen after Alexia's corruption has increased and after here event in the Pits with the drider.
Perhaps at the start of a week working in the Pits, Alexia finds Draith very upset. After some calming Draith tells her that one of the male driders has become very ill. They examine the creature and find that it is near death from some rare disease, or perhaps poisoned. Fearing that Draith and Rowan will be punished if the drider dies, Alexia jumps in to help. Cure could be some antidote / potion that can be obtained from Clamin, but at great expense. Alexia must agree to a future repayment of here debt by herself or Rowan.

Alexia obtains the potion from Clamin and promptly sets to work nursing the drider to health. She has to be in the driders cell to administer doses of medicine as the drider is too weak to move. She spends the entire night in the drider cell with the semi conscious drider keeping it warm etc.

She falls asleep in the early morning hours with the driders head on her shoulder. She awakes later when she feels someone caress here cheek. Thinking it is Rowan she opens her eyes to see the drider looking closely at her. She is startled, but doesn't pull away from the touch. She then becomes curious and caresses the driders cheek and mandibles. Being close to the drider and touching him has excited him and soon she feels something move against her apron covered leg. She looks down to see the drider has an erection and it in laying on her apron covered thighs. Slowly she moves her other hand to the driders sex. The drider reacts, chitters, inhales, as soon as Alexia touches his organ. She begins slowly stroking the drider and he allows her to continue. Soon the drider begins to grind against her apron covered thigh. Alexia is also becoming aroused and the drider can sense / smell her arousal. The drider begins to ejaculate he bites Alexia's on the shoulder but doesn't inject any venom. Meanwhile her arm and apron are covered in a huge puddle of cum. Alexia examines her hand covered in drider semen. Does she smell it? Does she taste it?

Now that the drider is out of danger, she gets up to leave the drider cell to clean up. Alexia runs into Draith on her way out and he notices her apron and comments about the drider making a recovery. He then mentions that it was the same drider that Andras forced her to masturbate in front of prior. He is impressed with the control she has over the creature and that he would follow and protect her like a pet if she wanted. Her actions saving the drider would affect Draith's trust in Alexia, etc.
Draith notices the bite on Alexia's shoulder and shows her his bite. Draith tells Alexia that drider males mark females with a bite to warn other driders not to attack, at least not physically.

Upon next weeks visit to the Pits. Alexia can choose to go to the driders cell and show him the bite. He would approach Alexia with the bars between them. He reaches out to touch her. If she reaches out and touches him, the drider will become erect and stick his penis out between the bars. Alexia can then stroke him. If she is willing, she could go and get the cell keys and enter the driders cell. She would then strip down and stand against the bars while the drider came up behind her. The drider would take her from behind while she clung to the bars.

If you wanted to stretch this out into several weeks maybe she could masterbate the drider while outside the cell a couple times. The blow him a couple of times, then lift up her dress and press herself against the bars and let the drider take her that way first before she enters the cell.

Could have future events if the drider gets sent to guard a town, or part of the city. Alexia could have a random encounter with the drider in a back alley, or in the middle of the street.
I´m not going to lie: you got me at "drider", but now I've read it, I'm thrilled by it all! This absolutelly needs to happen! Even if it's just on some fanfic :)

4.00 star(s) 162 Votes