Winterz

Jul 14, 2018
Is the caravan broken in latest release or am I doing something wrong?

I haven't played in about a year, but I distinctly remember being able to buy/sell with the goblin.

Windfaker

Dec 11, 2017
I have done all quest to take rastedel city but nothing tigger :/ I use new version game and new game so what happen now I cant take the city someone able help me? even game over doesnt tigger when the time what give me twins past I just roma like noob on whole map but especial random event the main events dosent show up!

Ok nevermind looks like Warden just bugget..becuse chancellor work fine.

Last edited:

Winterz

Jul 14, 2018
It is disconected in prep for the completon of the RPG system rework
Well poop. Not sure what Rowan's gear even effects, but I like making him splendiferous!

While your attention is here, could you please change an entire week's passing with a single cuck event with slave Helena? The other events with her I can see passage of time, but this event, which is repeatable, is a week-night encounter, 1-2 hours tops.

At least think about it.

While I'm here, a tech tree would be nice (I presume you've got it in the works), an in-game map would help many of us (I actually drew one on hex paper the first time i played back when), but overall your game is rather fantastic. You already know this of course, cuz Patreon ;)

-W

TheSexinati

Sep 1, 2017
3D mobility, strength, speed, unique powers such as poison or webbing, and so on. Just think of that combination of a fearsome drider with a cunning rider (like our paragon) as they execute their plans in situations like claiming Reeve Keep, for instance! And it's not hard to imagine that Rowan could turn this experience into developing retinues of "orc knights" with their drider mounts with the help of some brave and loyal soldiers, Draith, and others.
Drider mounts would be quite decent. As would Centaurs and similar.

Driders, if they can be made sentient would make for ideal skirmishing cavalry. If they can move side-to-side, they could avoid missile fire (So long as they can see it), and if they can jump somewhat like Jumping-spiders or Hunstman spiders can... then they could make leaps in surprise attacks. They would also be quite ideal if they are sentient in that if they are not used as a mount, they will be be virtually unhindered and thus should retain a great level of endurance and mobility (With perhaps the exception of barding).

Of another benefit to Driders and Centaurs is that they have free arms. This means that they can hurl projectiles, be they for throwing javelins or darts, but they could potentially use bows/crossbows. I'd also wager that Driders and Centaurs can throw javelins harder than humans can from horseback (The reason being that when Humans are seated, they can only use their hip movements to aid in a throw, whilst a Centaur or Drider can likely use their legs and then their hips) This may not sound like much, but it really adds up. (It can mean the difference between achieving throws of say, 40 metres with a hip movement vs 50-60 metres with a run-up +leg+Hip movement)

And when mounted, they might lose some of their initial endurance, but so long as the rider does not impede them very much, it would not surprise me if they can still use ranged weapons. So you essentially have a mount that has two, not one person on it. This means that you could potentially have multi-role cavalry.

On the downside, if Driders are sentient, they may be less inclined towards charging ranks of men from the front, if used in say a shock role. Even warhorses tend to avoid charging towards large frontages, they are smart enough to know that spears hurt them, a lot, the riders not so much.

As to Orcs, I don't really see them performing well in a 'knightly' role (I.E armoured Shock cavalry). Light cavalry duty is probably more on the level they would perform at. Raiding, attacking routing troops, sending messages, harrasing the baggage trains etcetera. They likely won't be armoured enough to perform well in other duties, such as attacking the enemy directly (It seems to me that they tend to shun the wearing of armour, which is somewhat explored with why Eidood won a matchup after talking with Rowan). The difference between skin and maile is significant, plate armour even moreso. They won't be able to hold for very long if they have to fight against stationary troops of men. They also likely won't survive an engagement with more heavily armoured cavalry.

Even if Orcs are stronger and larger physically, bare skin ain't going to count for shit against a spear thrust. Depending on the size of the enemies that any given Orc raider could be facing... they could well be within range of two or three spears (Spears often being anywhere from 2-3.5~ metres in size) for said Orcish light horseman/driderman to be within attacking range of one human soldier on the front. Even against a more looser spacing of men, its still about one man per metre, so an orc raider being within attacking distance of two spearmen seems quite valid to me. You want that armour. Even a shield would be a great net-positive. On the other end of the spectrum, If some Orcish raider was dumb enough to attack a pick-block from the front... the poor bastard would probably have to contend with about 20-or-so Pikes being in range before he can be within his weapon-range to attack a single pikeman.

"Oh, but Orcish skin might be more like leather!" You might be saying... well, I've seen what a spear thrust can do to leather. Even if Orcish skin was more akin to Rawhide, a spear thrust is still going to go through deep enough to do some damage. On that note, Underarm thrusts from a spear are often weaker than overarm thrusts. Two handed spear thrusts though, are fucking vicious. ~100+ Joules concentrated on a steel point thats probably ~0.1-0.2mm wide... not something I'd want to be hit with. Polearms are worse, not least because they tend to have more mass on the top than spears comparatively.

However, it should be said that if the enemy is thin enough, perhaps only ~4-5 men deep, Even with light cavalry you could likely push through that formation by a well-lead charge. This could split the enemy and allow your cavalry to get to work on attacking two greatly demoralised halves. I haven't had a horse charge at me before, and their's no way I have the budget for it... but I know a guy who knows a guy who was at a Reenactment (Viking) where he got charged by a horse. He got boweled over and he was flung about three metres back, It's Good thing he was bracing with a shield. If its thin enough, you can get through. But if it's not, it probably won't be fun for the light cavalry.

So Orcish light-cavalry attacking troops themselves... It's possible, but its a big risk.

A heavily armoured Orc on a Drider, probably with some form of barding... That would certainly be something to see. They could very well hold their own against almost anything. With perhaps the exception of charging a pike-block. Because fuck charging a Pike-block. They could reasonably lead charges against lesser troops, even from the front, though they will risk casualties in attacking the front.

Another role that Centaurs and Driders might be really great at on a battlefield? Inserting ranged troops to locations quickly whilst providing ranged support themselves. If, theoretically each Drider is armed with a ranged weapon, and their riders are armed with ranged weapons, then driders/centaurs could be ideal for quickly transporting ranged troops quickly where ranged support is needed, and then quickly moving on if needed 'on the fly'. You could also mix up the ranged weapons for differing purposes. Bow-equipped driders and Crossbow equipped Human mercenaries... or Crossbow equipped centaurs and hired shepherds armed with slings etcetera etcetera. Centaurs/Driders will also likely be useful for carrying a fair amount of ammunition in the given engagement.

And, if Driders can make enough sticky webs, why not use them to set up the pre-battlefield environment with traps. Sticky webs to slow movement, perhaps with a couple thrown caltrops... boy, that would sure fuck with peoples day.

Chickbitter

Nov 28, 2018
thank you for this amazing game !!

I love so much ! I still have to start again because I missed scenes with Alexia, I try to get all the scenes with her ... but I still find myself stuck with Rowan's death

Reactions: TheSexinati

spitfire335

Jun 12, 2017
Drider mounts would be quite decent. As would Centaurs and similar.

Driders, if they can be made sentient would make for ideal skirmishing cavalry. If they can move side-to-side, they could avoid missile fire (So long as they can see it), and if they can jump somewhat like Jumping-spiders or Hunstman spiders can... then they could make leaps in surprise attacks. They would also be quite ideal if they are sentient in that if they are not used as a mount, they will be be virtually unhindered and thus should retain a great level of endurance and mobility (With perhaps the exception of barding).

Of another benefit to Driders and Centaurs is that they have free arms. This means that they can hurl projectiles, be they for throwing javelins or darts, but they could potentially use bows/crossbows. I'd also wager that Driders and Centaurs can throw javelins harder than humans can from horseback (The reason being that when Humans are seated, they can only use their hip movements to aid in a throw, whilst a Centaur or Drider can likely use their legs and then their hips) This may not sound like much, but it really adds up. (It can mean the difference between achieving throws of say, 40 metres with a hip movement vs 50-60 metres with a run-up +leg+Hip movement)

And when mounted, they might lose some of their initial endurance, but so long as the rider does not impede them very much, it would not surprise me if they can still use ranged weapons. So you essentially have a mount that has two, not one person on it. This means that you could potentially have multi-role cavalry.

On the downside, if Driders are sentient, they may be less inclined towards charging ranks of men from the front, if used in say a shock role. Even warhorses tend to avoid charging towards large frontages, they are smart enough to know that spears hurt them, a lot, the riders not so much.

As to Orcs, I don't really see them performing well in a 'knightly' role (I.E armoured Shock cavalry). Light cavalry duty is probably more on the level they would perform at. Raiding, attacking routing troops, sending messages, harrasing the baggage trains etcetera. They likely won't be armoured enough to perform well in other duties, such as attacking the enemy directly (It seems to me that they tend to shun the wearing of armour, which is somewhat explored with why Eidood won a matchup after talking with Rowan). The difference between skin and maile is significant, plate armour even moreso. They won't be able to hold for very long if they have to fight against stationary troops of men. They also likely won't survive an engagement with more heavily armoured cavalry.

Even if Orcs are stronger and larger physically, bare skin ain't going to count for shit against a spear thrust. Depending on the size of the enemies that any given Orc raider could be facing... they could well be within range of two or three spears (Spears often being anywhere from 2-3.5~ metres in size) for said Orcish light horseman/driderman to be within attacking range of one human soldier on the front. Even against a more looser spacing of men, its still about one man per metre, so an orc raider being within attacking distance of two spearmen seems quite valid to me. You want that armour. Even a shield would be a great net-positive. On the other end of the spectrum, If some Orcish raider was dumb enough to attack a pick-block from the front... the poor bastard would probably have to contend with about 20-or-so Pikes being in range before he can be within his weapon-range to attack a single pikeman.

"Oh, but Orcish skin might be more like leather!" You might be saying... well, I've seen what a spear thrust can do to leather. Even if Orcish skin was more akin to Rawhide, a spear thrust is still going to go through deep enough to do some damage. On that note, Underarm thrusts from a spear are often weaker than overarm thrusts. Two handed spear thrusts though, are fucking vicious. ~100+ Joules concentrated on a steel point thats probably ~0.1-0.2mm wide... not something I'd want to be hit with. Polearms are worse, not least because they tend to have more mass on the top than spears comparatively.

However, it should be said that if the enemy is thin enough, perhaps only ~4-5 men deep, Even with light cavalry you could likely push through that formation by a well-lead charge. This could split the enemy and allow your cavalry to get to work on attacking two greatly demoralised halves. I haven't had a horse charge at me before, and their's no way I have the budget for it... but I know a guy who knows a guy who was at a Reenactment (Viking) where he got charged by a horse. He got boweled over and he was flung about three metres back, It's Good thing he was bracing with a shield. If its thin enough, you can get through. But if it's not, it probably won't be fun for the light cavalry.

So Orcish light-cavalry attacking troops themselves... It's possible, but its a big risk.

A heavily armoured Orc on a Drider, probably with some form of barding... That would certainly be something to see. They could very well hold their own against almost anything. With perhaps the exception of charging a pike-block. Because fuck charging a Pike-block. They could reasonably lead charges against lesser troops, even from the front, though they will risk casualties in attacking the front.

Another role that Centaurs and Driders might be really great at on a battlefield? Inserting ranged troops to locations quickly whilst providing ranged support themselves. If, theoretically each Drider is armed with a ranged weapon, and their riders are armed with ranged weapons, then driders/centaurs could be ideal for quickly transporting ranged troops quickly where ranged support is needed, and then quickly moving on if needed 'on the fly'. You could also mix up the ranged weapons for differing purposes. Bow-equipped driders and Crossbow equipped Human mercenaries... or Crossbow equipped centaurs and hired shepherds armed with slings etcetera etcetera. Centaurs/Driders will also likely be useful for carrying a fair amount of ammunition in the given engagement.

And, if Driders can make enough sticky webs, why not use them to set up the pre-battlefield environment with traps. Sticky webs to slow movement, perhaps with a couple thrown caltrops... boy, that would sure fuck with peoples day.
My friend I must say you have quite a bit of knowledge on medieval battle tactics. Or should I say fantasy medieval battle tactics? I like having a demon, drider, and orc based army however I cannot wait til we have the drow segment of the game. Introducing drow society and then having Rowan navigate it to end up on top is bound to be a really fun journey. And given that after the castle npc's arcs get updated we will be in chapter 2, I have no doubt that Rowan will have more help from them. Besides if they like him more not only will their relationships get deeper with him but so will their willingness to help him achieve his goals (as long as they align with theirs I assume). Looking forward to the next update and crossing my fingers that you get some Greyhide stuff!

TheSexinati

Sep 1, 2017
I will pay for this work! I just saw the breeding scene with Alexia, and I love the "monster take the girl hihi" I am sad that there is no complete scene between Alexia and the monster
That is probably because jumping right up to having sex with monsters is quite the leap...

She probably has to go up a few dildoes in size to work her way up, maybe even some bad-dragon dildoes to get used to the assorted exotic shapes. And don’t spare the lube!

You’ve gotta think about Alexia’s safety here. :p

TheSexinati

Sep 1, 2017
My friend I must say you have quite a bit of knowledge on medieval battle tactics. Or should I say fantasy medieval battle tactics?
Nah, I’m actually not brilliant when it concerns actual tactics as used in battlefields, and I have no academic accolades nor have I received university education for that subject. There are people who really take the time to do the research behind such things. At best I have a surface level of knowledge regarding tactics. However I feel that I have a greater grasp of things when it concerns the smaller details. Such as how people tend to act, and react, in given scenarios when at the clash. These are things that you don’t usually read about in books. Even here I am not the greatest source of knowledge. Which is also why I have a network of friends and acquaintances of more experienced people. We share our respective experiences and memories and sources. That’s one of the greatest things I feel that I have acquired over the years. Occasionally we talk shit to each other. And we always have questions to ask. They are Definitely a great source for me to draw inspiration from.

As to how weapons or armour may or may not perform in a given scenario, there are various internet videos online with these ‘tests’ in mind. I also have some experience with projectile weapons (Slings, javelins.). There is then the holy bible that has to be consulted, ‘The Knight and The Blast Furnace’ by Alan Williams. While I don’t agree with everything within it, the fact that there is data for pretty much most things Down to impact angles... is astounding. There are other academic and not-so-academic sources of information that can provide figures for things such as the energy of lance impacts down to the velocities of warbow arrows shot by archers and the mass of said arrows. This is invaluable information to have on hand. I even have my hand on the Israeli medical journal concerning the damage potential of slingstones. With this in hand, given that you can’t go around with medieval weapons bashing on medieval armour, you’re down to educated guesses. That’s where having a body of information is important. Some other information comes back to having acquaintances who have experience in armoured fighting. Basically, It’s all down to me having confidence in my assumptions and sources and hoping that people agree with them.

And when it comes down to it, the exact things that happened in a battle, and even some of the tactics performed... even academics most of the time are down to assumptions and educated guesses. The who won, the who lost... that is known. It’s the why and the how, the details behind how one won and why one lost that’s gets tricky.

I also have to say ‘Fuck Yeah’ to Dark elves/drow, I’ve always been a fan of dark elves. And don’t tell anybody I told you this but I also fucking love fairies. I wanted to be one when I was a little kid. I had wings and antennae made from steel clothes hangers and fabric. I became popular with the girls! Until they discovered that boys have boy germs... and I haven’t been popular since. :p

The corruption system show how much I actually corrupt? or its hidden?
I believe that is a hidden variable.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 162 Votes