spitfire335

Jun 12, 2017
Nah, I’m actually not brilliant when it concerns actual tactics as used in battlefields, and I have no academic accolades nor have I received university education for that subject. There are people who really take the time to do the research behind such things. At best I have a surface level of knowledge regarding tactics. However I feel that I have a greater grasp of things when it concerns the smaller details. Such as how people tend to act, and react, in given scenarios when at the clash. These are things that you don’t usually read about in books. Even here I am not the greatest source of knowledge. Which is also why I have a network of friends and acquaintances of more experienced people. We share our respective experiences and memories and sources. That’s one of the greatest things I feel that I have acquired over the years. Occasionally we talk shit to each other. And we always have questions to ask. They are Definitely a great source for me to draw inspiration from.

As to how weapons or armour may or may not perform in a given scenario, there are various internet videos online with these ‘tests’ in mind. I also have some experience with projectile weapons (Slings, javelins.). There is then the holy bible that has to be consulted, ‘The Knight and The Blast Furnace’ by Alan Williams. While I don’t agree with everything within it, the fact that there is data for pretty much most things Down to impact angles... is astounding. There are other academic and not-so-academic sources of information that can provide figures for things such as the energy of lance impacts down to the velocities of warbow arrows shot by archers and the mass of said arrows. This is invaluable information to have on hand. I even have my hand on the Israeli medical journal concerning the damage potential of slingstones. With this in hand, given that you can’t go around with medieval weapons bashing on medieval armour, you’re down to educated guesses. That’s where having a body of information is important. Some other information comes back to having acquaintances who have experience in armoured fighting. Basically, It’s all down to me having confidence in my assumptions and sources and hoping that people agree with them.

And when it comes down to it, the exact things that happened in a battle, and even some of the tactics performed... even academics most of the time are down to assumptions and educated guesses. The who won, the who lost... that is known. It’s the why and the how, the details behind how one won and why one lost that’s gets tricky.

I also have to say ‘Fuck Yeah’ to Dark elves/drow, I’ve always been a fan of dark elves. And don’t tell anybody I told you this but I also fucking love fairies. I wanted to be one when I was a little kid. I had wings and antennae made from steel clothes hangers and fabric. I became popular with the girls! Until they discovered that boys have boy germs... and I haven’t been popular since. :p

I believe that is a hidden variable.
Well you certainly know more about this than the average seeds of chaos player that's for sure. In the battles so far, did they seem pretty believable in terms of soldiers, positioning, and the ultimate outcome? Yes I know we are talking about a fantastical world in which sexy demonesses and futas exist, but still the point stands. Yes, I think they still need to finish up the fae narrative too. I will pick the dark fae to side with and not the beastman because I am a fan of fairies myself. The dryad and the cute twink fae has me sold so far. About the drow, I am rather excited to see how a dominant Rowan will be able to position himself in meetings with their leaders. Act 2 will be something to look forward to but I am still happy to see where the castle npc stories take us.

TheSexinati

Sep 1, 2017
Well you certainly know more about this than the average seeds of chaos player that's for sure. In the battles so far, did they seem pretty believable in terms of soldiers, positioning, and the ultimate outcome? Yes I know we are talking about a fantastical world in which sexy demonesses and futas exist, but still the point stands. Yes, I think they still need to finish up the fae narrative too. I will pick the dark fae to side with and not the beastman because I am a fan of fairies myself. The dryad and the cute twink fae has me sold so far. About the drow, I am rather excited to see how a dominant Rowan will be able to position himself in meetings with their leaders. Act 2 will be something to look forward to but I am still happy to see where the castle npc stories take us.
Yeah, most of it has been very believable to me. The attack of raeve keep is perhaps the only unusual one. It’s great in the sense that it was taken rapidly, because that is one of the important key ways of going about attacking fortified positions. However if Rowan had failed there, The Twins likely would not have the numbers to capture it conventionally. Generally you need to outnumber the enemy garrison by at least ten times in order of having a good chance of succeeding. I feel that it would have been better if Rowan had the support of either the Orcish or goblin tribes before attempting it. Because then logically if Rowans attempt failed, Andras could logically have the ability to capture it. Of course magical stuff likely fudges with this. Whose to say andras couldn’t just throw a exploding fireball at the gates and then storm the place like a mad cunt.

Edit: Oh, and another point where the game has impressed me. The Description of the weapons and armour within scenes. Clearly there was research done there! Of mention is the slums, the Horrid harry scene, and probably some others that I've forgotten about. You don't hear words like 'Padded doublet' every day.

Last edited:

spitfire335

Jun 12, 2017
Yeah, most of it has been very believable to me. The attack of raeve keep is perhaps the only unusual one. It’s great in the sense that it was taken rapidly, because that is one of the important key ways of going about attacking fortified positions. However if Rowan had failed there, The Twins likely would not have the numbers to capture it conventionally. Generally you need to outnumber the enemy garrison by at least ten times in order of having a good chance of succeeding. I feel that it would have been better if Rowan had the support of either the Orcish or goblin tribes before attempting it. Because then logically if Rowans attempt failed, Andras could logically have the ability to capture it. Of course magical stuff likely fudges with this. Whose to say andras couldn’t just throw a exploding fireball at the gates and then storm the place like a mad cunt.
Rowan's army is growing slowly but surely. Today Raeve Keep and Rastadel, tomorrow nations and kingdoms. Only thing is manpower like you mentioned. No wonder why we have the drow and goblins to recruit coming up. By the way, I realize that the twins don't really have too many magically inclined troops. Maybe that is on purpose?

Chickbitter

Nov 28, 2018
That is probably because jumping right up to having sex with monsters is quite the leap...

She probably has to go up a few dildoes in size to work her way up, maybe even some bad-dragon dildoes to get used to the assorted exotic shapes. And don’t spare the lube!

You’ve gotta think about Alexia’s safety here. :p

i know she can make it ;p
Yes ! hihi but she did very well with greyhide, so the drider ... I loved seeing a full scene

this kind of scene is a wonder for me

Reactions: TheSexinati

Ilar

Sep 14, 2018
I hope the question isn't annoying but is there no way to unlock the CGIs through editing files or something? It's a great game but it's really quite a bit of a time sink

Alcador

Nov 20, 2018
Hey guys I need help with the game, it seems that everytime that it progress throughout the game sometimes it lags or becomes unresponsive any ren'py game just runs smoothly except this one.

abagon

Mar 2, 2020
Guys, I need help with a scene
job recherche assistance take the book
I don't know how to trigger the second page

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
3 months with no updates? what happen to the monthly update?
0.2.53 was released February 1st with next update coming next week?

Also they switched to month-and-a-half/two months per update to lessen the workload/pressure.

Reactions: Drako

diebesgrab

Feb 25, 2019
Guys, I need help with a scene
job recherche assistance take the book
I don't know how to trigger the second page
I’m afraid you’re going to have to describe the scene you’re having trouble with a bit more, I’m not sure which one you mean.

3 months with no updates? what happen to the monthly update?
To add to and/or clarify the Magister’s reply, the game shifted to a two month release schedule a few updates ago, as the devs felt that it would allow them to release more content more efficiently over the course of two months than they had been on the one month release schedule. 0.2.53 (and a bugfix, 0.2.54) were released about the end of January, so the next release should be the end of this month.

diebesgrab

Feb 25, 2019
Oh, which one of those you get in that event is random, there’s no way to influence it or to try to get a different one after you’ve already gotten it. I assume you could make a save before it and then reload from there until you get the one you want, though.

abagon

Mar 2, 2020
Oh, which one of those you get in that event is random, there’s no way to influence it or to try to get a different one after you’ve already gotten it. I assume you could make a save before it and then reload from there until you get the one you want, though.
no, it not random, it defiantly has a requirement
I tried the save, kept getting the same scene

4.00 star(s) 162 Votes