knok2

Mar 20, 2019
Hi everyone!

Are there any plans for a possible RowanXAlexia anal scene? Is it a direction the dev team wants to take? I figured it would be interesting to see Alexia slowly getting corrupted by the castle as she currently is and becoming progressively kinkier with her husband, allowing him what she would probably have denied him before, but only because she needs rough sex and has to give in to her urges.

By the way, should I ask this on Patreon? I support the game, but I've got no clue how Patreon works

Kurizu208

Oct 5, 2019
probably you have to side with the bald guy but his content is not complete yet
I did his and it was as complete as the other candidate. I wish I had a save still before the choice but after I can only get a quarter or half the city.

knok2

Mar 20, 2019
knok2 There is meant to be a Rowan corrupts Alexia himself plotline. I'm not making ironclad promises but if feels like anal would be part of that.

Also, for communication, I recommend our discord. There are special channels for Patrons too. If you'd like I can DM you a link.
Glad to hear that! I do hope to see Rowan finally getting his wife what she needs. Don't worry about the link, I suppose I'll manage, somehow. Thanks anyway

The game is fabulous by the way, I've been enjoying it since 2017. Congratulations to the team for producing such quality.

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
Please put discussions regarding the conclusion of the Rastedel Quest in spoilers. I won't be responding to any question pertaining to it that is not properly marked.

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
do you know the requirements for this scene
I tried everything with no luck
Should be Prince of Times scene for Andras NTR path. We did a different CG for each Alexia route to reflect differences in her psyche.

dasLeif666

Sep 28, 2017
why does this game still have a female protagonist tag when you only play one Quest as a female side character? I wouldn't say that qualifies as a female protagonist tag

Shuuiy

Jan 5, 2018
Please tell me we will get an option to overthrow and kill/enslave the twins.... I just CANT bring myself to like them. XD The moment i start liking them they burn down an innocent village or something....

Mar 24, 2018
I could view most scenes with the dev console. but sometimes it crashes, or I see there are missing scenes. is there a way to view all the scenes like a gallery mod?

D

Deleted member 1987828

It has two futa on male scenes, plus one solo right now.

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
Interesting - I'm not sure if i missed something, did something wrong or something changed or what.

I decided to start a new game with the new 2.54 developer content version. The prologue sex scene between Rowan and Alexia had no female voice sounds. I distinctly recall the previous two times I ran through the game there being a very arousing female voice/moans added to the ambient sounds.

Muchos

May 31, 2017
If you choose for Helayna to stay will Alexia ever forgive you? For now I choose to help Helayna escape but I regret it already. I see a lot of discussion on this topic in thie thread but I can't seem to find a conclusive answer to my question.

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
If you choose for Helayna to stay will Alexia ever forgive you? For now I choose to help Helayna escape but I regret it already. I see a lot of discussion on this topic in thie thread but I can't seem to find a conclusive answer to my question.
Last time I checked it, it is a part of the game that hasn't been developed yet, the whole "choosing who sleeps in the same room with Rowan" can't be freely changed at the moment, if you let Helayna stay, she will be your roommate for the rest of the game so far, which means that every scene that could mention Alexia being in the room with you will instead say she's somewhere else.

I don't think it will actually block any content with Alexia provided the rest of your stats with her are good, so I don't know what you mean with "forgive you", she won't necessarily be mad at you, but she won't sleep in the same bedroom and that's all I can really say.

Now, to speculate about the future, there will probably be the possibility of harem/polyamorous developments in the future, and I don't see anything that would block Alexia from being a part of that (specially a corrupted Alexia that loves Rowan). The devs will probably eventually add the ability to choose who is sleeping in the same bedroom as Rowan, and of visiting his other romantic interests in their own bedrooms if they aren't sleeping in the same bed as Rowan. When that happens, they might add a scene with Alexia deciding how she feels about all of this (based on her stats) and she either accepts and joins in, or puts some distance between her and Rowan (something like staying a wife just in name, but with both of them pursuing other people).

Muchos

May 31, 2017
Last time I checked it, it is a part of the game that hasn't been developed yet, the whole "choosing who sleeps in the same room with Rowan" can't be freely changed at the moment, if you let Helayna stay, she will be your roommate for the rest of the game so far, which means that every scene that could mention Alexia being in the room with you will instead say she's somewhere else.

I don't think it will actually block any content with Alexia provided the rest of your stats with her are good, so I don't know what you mean with "forgive you", she won't necessarily be mad at you, but she won't sleep in the same bedroom and that's all I can really say.

Now, to speculate about the future, there will probably be the possibility of harem/polyamorous developments in the future, and I don't see anything that would block Alexia from being a part of that (specially a corrupted Alexia that loves Rowan). The devs will probably eventually add the ability to choose who is sleeping in the same bedroom as Rowan, and of visiting his other romantic interests in their own bedrooms if they aren't sleeping in the same bed as Rowan. When that happens, they might add a scene with Alexia deciding how she feels about all of this (based on her stats) and she either accepts and joins in, or puts some distance between her and Rowan (something like staying a wife just in name, but with both of them pursuing other people).
Thanks for taking the time to reply. Let's hope there is some truth in your speculation.

With forgive I meant if they ever wil have sex again. I had some scenes with Alexia after letting Helayna escape that probably wouldn't have happend with her stil in the room.

4.00 star(s) 162 Votes