Tydeusv

Mar 2, 2017
It isn't a new scene. It's part of the scene where Alexia is visited by Andras after falling out with Rowan about Helayna.

Reactions: mkmk132

Killsham

Nov 26, 2019
In One of my play through I stayed loyal and kept my vows to Alexa but when you take the city the game makes you either break your vows with the fat slob or that naive girl what are the roads going to be a patch so that I can keep the character non corrupt

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
You're able to avoid sleeping with Juliet in the design. There was a bug in this one that messes up the scene. But, it's going to be patched for March.

Reactions: Killsham

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
So, can anyone tell me what is the main "fetish" this game has? I know it has plenty of ntr and gay content (and i'm fine with that), but are you mostly a sub or a dom in the majority of sex scenes?

Nice artwork btw.

Semantics

Apr 28, 2017
So, can anyone tell me what is the main "fetish" this game has? I know it has plenty of ntr and gay content (and i'm fine with that), but are you mostly a sub or a dom in the majority of sex scenes?

Nice artwork btw.
I would say there probably isn't a "majority"? NTR/Sub/Dom are all in relatively equal measure. There are of course some characters you can't dom yet, and some you can't sub to (To my knowledge, though I'm not interested in that content, so could be wrong.) It's got a large spread of content. Politics is definitely the main fetish though.

Reactions: T800, Stes and Back

dkatryl

May 26, 2018

Nice artwork btw.
I think a fair assessment is that the game's fetish strength is also (potentially) its weakness.

It hits a broad spectrum of fetishes fairly evenly. And, if you are into all of them, then boy howdy does it have you covered.

However, if you only care about a few of them, then you might find the updates fairly light in content that you care about. The "If you try to please everyone, then you please no one" conundrum.

In a perfect world, every scene could have a dom/sub, straight/gay, ntr/non, etc variations and that would make everyone happy. But obviously, most scenes wouldnt make sense with variations, and also development overhead would be time/cost prohibitive.

Reactions: Ninj77 and T800

spitfire335

Jun 12, 2017
I’m sorry my suffering isn’t enough for you. Frigging sadist.
Soon my friend. Soon our time will come. The team is slowly beginning to work their way into castle npc narrative arcs. I'm crossing my fingers that Rowan gets more options with X'Zaratl and futa-lexia. And looking at what our guy Rein has done with the Rowan Dom content with Cliohna, it's hard not to get excited for the future.

Reactions: T800

Strwbrry

Mar 21, 2020
Hey sorry for being a idiot, but how do I maintain to get a higher army? I always get killed by the twins on the first part

Semantics

Apr 28, 2017
Hey sorry for being a idiot, but how do I maintain to get a higher army? I always get killed by the twins on the first part
You need to have recruited allies (And right now you can only recruit a specific orc camp through a storyline as said allies) by a certain point. I assume that's the issue killing you, though hard to tell without more specifics since there are a couple times you can die via not doing story fast enough.

Reactions: Strwbrry

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
Soon my friend. Soon our time will come. The team is slowly beginning to work their way into castle npc narrative arcs. I'm crossing my fingers that Rowan gets more options with X'Zaratl and futa-lexia. And looking at what our guy Rein has done with the Rowan Dom content with Cliohna, it's hard not to get excited for the future.
Since when is Rein our guy?
:)

spitfire335

Jun 12, 2017
Since when is Rein our guy?
:)
Since he gave options for Dom Rowan to resist Cliohna and slowly learn how deep her fascination with Rowan is. She really wants to conquer him and he is not a man to be conquered. It's really quite fascinating and I highly recommend playing it. If he can do that with Cliohna imagine what he's going to do with X'Zaratl (not saying that winter isn't our guy but I gotta give it up to Rein).

Reactions: T800
4.00 star(s) 162 Votes