Sith’ari

Mar 2, 2020
That's a shame, seemed like an interesting game mechanic. Wonder if the new NPC arc focus will be the new version/replacement for that system.

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
Backburner but not scrapped. We have a bunch of assets sitting around unused we want to use one day. And we still think the idea is cool.

The problem is that the scope of this game is massive and we're already facing a daunting ammount of work. The nemesis system got sidelined when we were faced with the 2018 re-tooling. When we're struggling to keep up with the current scope it's not time to expand it.

Reactions: Back

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
If you're struggling to keep up with the current scope then you should probably be scaling back. No shame in it, all developers do it.

InnocentKiss5

PassionateWeeb
Donor
Jan 13, 2020
is it just me or does it feel like there are so many gaps that are missing even if you read all of the stuff maybe im just misunderstanding ? also can anyone tell me why i enter the village once and then i can never do it again? like did i piss'em off or what??? is it a bug

InnocentKiss5

PassionateWeeb
Donor
Jan 13, 2020
oh and how do you unsave everything since i really hate all the diffrent saves i have from trying to figure out solutions to keep my from bugging out in the game???

zqsbunny

Jul 29, 2018
save for all cg unlock android version pls.. try do with log. txt.. chnage it to true doesnt work.. need save

Semantics

Apr 28, 2017
oh and how do you unsave everything since i really hate all the diffrent saves i have from trying to figure out solutions to keep my from bugging out in the game???
To clear saves, you have to delete them manually. AppData\Roaming\RenPy, then find the game folder. Delete everything but the "persistent" file.

AppData is hidden by default, so you may need to change that setting if you don't already have it changed. Easy to find out how and where AppData folder is online.

Edit: Oh and, every tile that isn't a specific location (Orc camp, Rastedel) can only be visited once. There's one town event that suggests you might come back, so maybe that'll be changed eventually, but it might just be flavor text.

TheSexinati

Sep 1, 2017
The SOC team has always been great on that front. If Worse come to worst, they are a day or two late. I don't believe they've ever been a week late on delivering an update.

Which, from my perspective is fucking amazing. I don't know how they do it, but they do it... time and time again, consistently updating on time every time... Despite recieving less money than quite a few adult games, SOC stands out where so many other game-devs have fallen short. They always release on time!

So three cheers to the SOC Team. Hurraah, Hurraaah, Hurraaah! Knock 'em outta the park, boys!

Reactions: spitfire335

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
We're going to have the release out on time. But, I got sick and basically had to leave a bunch of unfinished Rastedel work on the cutting room floor.

We're considering how to address that once I'm recovered.

Flam3r

Nov 30, 2018
It's been a maybe a couple of months since I checked up here but I am wondering what the new update contained? Did it finish the Rastdel arc?

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Anyone have the link for the latest release?
You'll have to be patient. If the update is out then it'll probably be at least a day until it winds up here, if not a few days. The dev team doesn't release a free version so we have to rely on someone willing to leak it.

DaddyGrond

Oct 4, 2018
You'll have to be patient. If the update is out then it'll probably be at least a day until it winds up here, if not a few days. The dev team doesn't release a free version so we have to rely on someone willing to leak it.
So what you say is, we need a hero.

4.00 star(s) 162 Votes