TheSexinati

Sep 1, 2017
I also have it on good authority that, lo and behold... not just Greyhide features in the new update. There's also a Male Drider who has gone to seek the grand fuck with our Illustrious hero.

Rowan better stock up on that Mortein boy... Let's hope he doesn't get surprise 'attacked' in the toilet!

*This message written by an Australian. Yes. I have had numerous experiences of meeting spiders in the loo. Motto of this story? Fuck spiders!*

Edit: I ought to wish the team to good health whilst I am here. Especially in these trying times. And though my words may not change anything, given that words are going to do fuck all against sickness, I do hope my sentiment carries through at least.

Last edited:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I also have it on good authority that, lo and behold... not just Greyhide features in the new update. There's also a Male Drider who has gone to seek the grand fuck with our Illustrious hero.

Rowan better stock up on that Mortein boy... Let's hope he doesn't get surprise 'attacked' in the toilet!

*This message written by an Australian. Yes. I have had numerous experiences of meeting spiders in the loo. Motto of this story? Fuck spiders!*

Edit: I ought to wish the team to good health whilst I am here. Especially in these trying times. And though my words may not change anything, given that words are going to do fuck all against sickness, I do hope my sentiment carries through at least.
Sexinati pants are already down... :p :ROFLMAO:

Wash your hands and avoid going out if possible.

Reactions: TheSexinati

TheSexinati

Sep 1, 2017
Sexinati pants are already down... :p :ROFLMAO:

Wash your hands and avoid going out if possible.
Me... go out into that great, big, wide-open world?

Balderdash! I'll have you know that the world is rightfully denied my charmless presence... I am far too frail, pale and kind for this world... and a bore at parties!

I'd rather stay at home and drink :coffee:.

Well, unless all the cunts and deplorable reprobates that are known as Toilet paper hoarders decide to stockpile up all the roasted coffee grounds and tea leaves next... In which case I'll have to go out raiding and pillaging like my Scandinavian and Maori ancestors! ;)

Actually, I probably will have to go raiding anyway. I'm outta Hand sanitizer. Whelp... time to go pillage me some Isopropalpatine alcohol or whatever the fuck it's called.

*If I sound pissed at the Toilet paper hoarders... you should know that I very much am. I'm down to using babywipes you utter cunts!*

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
Can anyone explain the changelog to me? It says:

Outside of Rastedel, we have added a new ruler event featuring Liurial, a number of new job events for Alexia (including two new sex scenes), a new repeatable event in the wagon (featuring a sex scene with Cla-Min’s daughter), and a number of new map events, both for exploration tiles, and resources (one new sex scene).
This month we have six new sex scenes:
  • The Coronation (Group sex)
  • Rowan x Juliet (Maledom)
  • Rowan x Cla-Min’s Daughter (Goblin, Oral)
  • Rickon x Cla-Yilly (Goblin, Vanilla)
  • Alexia’s Shackle Fantasy (Exhibitionism, BDSM)
  • Male Drider x Rowan (Monster)
There's two new sex scenes for Alexia, but only one of them is mentioned in the sex scene list?

Reactions: T800 and lexlutha

knok2

Mar 20, 2019
I believe the unmentioned second sex scene occurs with Greyhide in the Forge

Edit : or was this scene already included and they just added the corresponding CG?

Last edited:

Plague

Mar 17, 2017
Is the rastadel quest line finished? I can't do anything in the capital, I've been doing the quest line about deciding between the midnight court and the red sun alliance but i've went through all the options I could see and can't see any way forward, i'm not sure what I need to do

ATLien

Jan 17, 2018
YO someone tell me if they have art for Alexia Shackle Fantasy. I saw the Greyhide scene, but shackle fantasy was just a black screen and text. Calling that a "sex scene" is a REACH and very misleading unless I am wrong. (I haven't figured out how to trigger the others yet)

4.00 star(s) 162 Votes