tonicase24

May 10, 2019
well maybe roland needs knocked up at the end of the game..after his magic change over to being a girl...my vote is grayhide does the job..of maybe futa-alexia..then they both get to be grayhides little big cock sluts...

Reactions: T800

zqsbunny

Jul 29, 2018
Anyone have sa e file for game.. i need two save file ntr or non ntr if you guys have it.. i just want get full cg and scene only

Ragney

Jan 4, 2019
Anyone know how to trigger the Obelius scenes? I noticed them in the changelog and have never seen them and can't seem to get them to fire even after fast forwarding 300 days and wandering aimlessly in the forest.

Also what exactly triggers the scene where Jezera takes Alexis down to the dungeon to work out her frustrations is that just low opinion of Rowan

MagierN

May 20, 2018
I never seem to be able to reach the full corruption potential. Same for the job events...
The google guide doesnt really help, since apparently I met all of the requirements...

I thought maybe the console commands could help but I dont seem to be able to achieve anything since they dont really work:
eg.
alexi.nymphomania = 5

could someone extend a helping hand?

Semantics

Apr 28, 2017
I never seem to be able to reach the full corruption potential. Same for the job events...
The google guide doesnt really help, since apparently I met all of the requirements...

I thought maybe the console commands could help but I dont seem to be able to achieve anything since they dont really work:
eg.
alexi.nymphomania = 5

could someone extend a helping hand?
I want to say nymphomania was only a stat in the side-mode to test stuff before jobs got added. For her corruption, you want all_actors[u'alexia'].coruption=X

yes would love a full list of console commands.
all_actors[u'alexia'].coruption=X
all_actors[u'alexia''].relation=X
castle.treasury=
castle.rp=
week=
change_relation('cla_min', #)
change_relation('cliohna', #)
change_relation('skordred', #)
change_relation('draith', #)
change_relation('xzaratl', #)
all_actors[u'alexia'].flags['jezera_influence'] = #
all_actors[u'alexia'].flags['andras_influence'] = #
change_base_stat('c', #)
change_favor('jezera', #)
change_favor('andras', #);
castle.treasury=x -> set treasury amount
castle.military=x -> set military capacity
castle.tech=x -> set tech rate
castle.morale=x -> set morale (cap at 100)
castle.villages=x -> set number of Villages
castle.mines=x -> set number of Mines

Most of these should work. The castle.mines and villages etc ones don't seem to increase metal or income from the mines or villages if I'm remembering right though. Use unren to look at the variables as well, that often gives you an idea how to change some things.
I think that's the most full list that's ever been compiled.

Sith’ari

Mar 2, 2020
Any update on the Nemesis content? (i.e. Roisin)
Is it still being implemented or has it been scrapped?
Is there a chance we'll see it included in the new NPC arc stuff mentioned here?

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
I don't think it's happening. It hasn't been mentioned since the very start of the game and I kinda think they don't really have a place to fit them into the story (Rastedel would have been the ideal place to introduce one), so yeah, I personally think that system's out, but I will gladly be refuted by the devs.

4.00 star(s) 162 Votes