T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
This game is way too boring to even think of static pictures as a reward
I am sorry we have not entertained you, person-who-pirated-our-game. Have you considered playing a game without a plot? Maybe some more monosyllabic words?

I keep losing because of Rastedel. Can anyone share a save with me?
You need to have visited Rastedel and made the orc alliance before week 60. There should be a walkthrough posted on page 1.

Anyone have the save before the The Coronation scene? I don't know how to trigger this at all..
It's just in the Rastedel finale. You trigger it in the same event. If that's not how it's working, let me know and we'll look at the save.

Is the rastadel quest line finished? I can't do anything in the capital, I've been doing the quest line about deciding between the midnight court and the red sun alliance but i've went through all the options I could see and can't see any way forward, i'm not sure what I need to do
The plotline can be player to completion, though there are some incomplete paths. How much of Rastedel did you get before content stopped?

Can you eventually kill those demon twins in the game or dominate them in some way? being bossed around is not my thing.
Not yet. Gotta give it a proper arc.

YO someone tell me if they have art for Alexia Shackle Fantasy. I saw the Greyhide scene, but shackle fantasy was just a black screen and text. Calling that a "sex scene" is a REACH and very misleading unless I am wrong. (I haven't figured out how to trigger the others yet)
The script for the shackle fantasy scene was completed...last week. New scenes usually have black screen at first and we fill them in later. I mean, I'm not really sure how we'd finish the art for it in a week.

Have no fear. Art for it is coming. Plus, since it's us, I'm sure art for it will be quite glorious.

fedorov51

Jan 27, 2019
How do u trigger "Wulump Bad end 1 & 2 (Tentacle)"? I have the one with Alexia and the random female soilder from raiding the castle

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
You gotta refuse Jezera's request to bring down Rastedel. You want to save beforehand because it's a bad end.

HUP123

Jun 5, 2017
Jesus, I knew of this game before I knew about F95zone, back then it sounded interesting but since then all I've seen is MC get bossed around by the demons, have everyone and their dog cuck him and he's still a little bitch. Where is the option of MC actually standing up and becoming the demon lord instead of the meat head fuckwit whose fucking his wife and castrating the fucker.

You go out and conquer in their name but picking up a sword and gutting the fuck whose banging your wife while you go out into the world is too much effort, you've gained their trust by the first castle you wipe out so use that and kill Andaras or whatever his name is, then shackle the demoness and take over the army and this way instead of your wife being trained to be a whore you train the demoness to be one and mindbreak her how hard is that.

edit -I fixed the Issue with periods and spaced it out,

Last edited:

Rein

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
Jesus, I knew of this game before I knew about F95zone, back then it sounded interesting but since then all I've seen is MC get bossed around by the demons, have everyone and their dog cuck him and he's still a little bitch. Where is the option of MC actually standing up and becoming the demon lord instead of the meat head fuckwit whose fucking his wife and castrating the fucker.

You go out and conquer in their name but picking up a sword and gutting the fuck whose banging your wife while you go out into the world is too much effort, you've gained their trust by the first castle you wipe out so use that and kill Andaras or whatever his name is, then shackle the demoness and take over the army and this way instead of your wife being trained to be a whore you train the demoness to be one and mindbreak her how hard is that.

edit -Here you go I fixed the Issue with periods and spaced it out,
Bruh.

Buffalo Fred

Aug 5, 2016

edit -Here you go I fixed the Issue with periods and spaced it out,
I get your point and I think/hope there is such an arc when the game is eventually completed. It has been a long time since I played this game, but I believe that there is an option in the beginning where the character basically chooses to "go along for now, until I can have my revenge" or something similar to that. I doubt they would have that in there if there wasn't a chance to turn the tables on the twins.

introvtx

May 6, 2017
So I always use the dev menu to see if I miss scene (most of the time cause of the randomization and time limited events don't work very well even though I met the conditions) or to trigger ones that I don't particularly like just to see the awesome arts. There is no way I'm gonna replay the whole game from the start :ROFLMAO:, I'll do that when the game is finished. And I hope it's on steam or some sort cause I'll gladly pay it.

Anyway, I found a typo in the script(?), I'm alright with it since I can force trigger it but right now unless you are a cheater :devilish: like me, it won't happen until it's fixed. I think it's gonna be an easy fix anyway. T51bwinterized Rein

screenshot0001.png

Reactions: T800

zqsbunny

Jul 29, 2018
So I always use the dev menu to see if I miss scene (most of the time cause of the randomization and time limited events don't work very well even though I met the conditions) or to trigger ones that I don't particularly like just to see the awesome arts. There is no way I'm gonna replay the whole game from the start :ROFLMAO:, I'll do that when the game is finished. And I hope it's on steam or some sort cause I'll gladly pay it.

Anyway, I found a typo in the script(?), I'm alright with it since I can force trigger it but right now unless you are a cheater :devilish: like me, it won't happen until it's fixed. I think it's gonna be an easy fix anyway. T51bwinterized Rein

View attachment 607002
bro can give me a save if u already unlock all cg gallery

Bom969

Jul 25, 2019
Can we capture complete rastadel now or is it still half? if it is more than half how do we do that?

TheSexinati

Sep 1, 2017
What a time to have my Graphics card die!

Bannerlord, Doom Eternal and now missing out on two new Greyhide scenes... :cry:

Reactions: A360
4.00 star(s) 162 Votes