T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
I fail to see how this is the Bad ending. Alexia look so happy..satisfied.
I know its a bit rude to ask but how many month you think its gonna take for you to finish Rastadel Ark?
Perfectionism and all.
I'm hoping it will be done done by the next release. But there may be stray material like the Jacques scene we need to go back to.

Weird issue with a fresh save in the new version that I hadn't run into before. Several Liurial events ran for me, even though the scene where Rowan actually meets Liurial hadn't. Forgot all but one of them (Though I remember one she just appeared at the start and wasn't in the majority of the event), but one I do remember specifically is the scene where she argues with Draith appearing.

Meanwhile, the actual Liurial meeting scene didn't run, even when week changes ran out of other events to proc. Also can't meet her in the throne room. I assume this is a bug?
Definitely a bug. Did you use the console? Post your save here please.

Wow I don't think this game ever gets done at this rate. There's quite some content, but judging by how far they still need to go and the pace it's at now it'll be another 5 years before it's somewhere near the point it can have an ending. I'd love to support Venus Noire but the pace to completion just goes too slow for me. I heard there was an internal issue with the leader leaving, also pretty much put one of my favorite projects 'Eternal Feast' on hold as well.
Eternal Feast wasn't us. It was Yron, whose a close friend of VN and whom we paired with to try to help. But, he's since gone missing.

Lord Arioch is the leader of Seeds of Chaos, and unfortunately I haven't figured out how to get rid of him. Yet.

Yeah, SoC won't be done for awhile. But, what WEG is *fast*? Compare total amount of content to almost anyone else per month and we blow them out of the water.

Also, we're breaking the game up into chunks, based on natural narrative climax points. SoC Part 1 is almost done and we're hoping to pull it to completion within a year.

Yes. Gallery development is on hold.
Give us timeeeeeee.

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
I'm hoping it will be done done by the next release. But there may be stray material like the Jacques scene we need to go back to.

Eternal Feast wasn't us. It was Yron, whose a close friend of VN and whom we paired with to try to help. But, he's since gone missing.

Lord Arioch is the leader of Seeds of Chaos, and unfortunately I haven't figured out how to get rid of him. Yet.

Yeah, SoC won't be done for awhile. But, what WEG is *fast*? Compare total amount of content to almost anyone else per month and we blow them out of the water.

Also, we're breaking the game up into chunks, based on natural narrative climax points. SoC Part 1 is almost done and we're hoping to pull it to completion within a year.

Give us timeeeeeee.
I know Eternal Feast is by Yron and I heard Yron teamed up with VN, and I heard due to internal issues the development of Eternal Feast was stalling. I suppose you're right, SoC does add quite some content every new release but it doesn't seem to move towards the end, I sure hope you'll make it this year. If so I'll support VN for part 2.

PS: Yron seems to be missing indeed, doesn't update and doesn't respond to anything. One might think he fell prey to Portaea's charms during development :unsure:

Reactions: T800

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
I know Eternal Feast is by Yron and I heard Yron teamed up with VN, and I heard due to internal issues the development of Eternal Feast was stalling. I suppose you're right, SoC does add quite some content every new release but it doesn't seem to move towards the end, I sure hope you'll make it this year. If so I'll support VN for part 2.

PS: Yron seems to be missing indeed, doesn't update and doesn't respond to anything. One might think he fell prey to Portaea's charms during development :unsure:
A year, not THE year. We ain't THAT crazy.

Semantics

Apr 28, 2017
Did use the console, but just for editing the simple values (relationship, corruption, money, favor), and nothing involving Liurial. Also I just went back to a save from this run, after I finished up changing those stats, and Liurial meeting event occurs there, but every save after I started Rastedel content Liurial meeting event doesn't appear. So something went odd between those two points. Just in case you still want save despite console warranty having been voided, I attached both the save where this starts to be an issue, and the previous save where this wasn't an issue. (9 is the later save, 12 the earlier.)

Also, saw one of the two scenes I couldn't remember during all this, the one where Rowan goes in to find Liurial finished all the paperwork that needed finishing and made him tea. In both that event and the arguing-with-Draith event, she had a name tag of "Woman" even though the text itself referred to her by name.

AlexWildfire

May 29, 2018
Once again i seem to have the same problem has before, cant seem to be able to do the conquering of rastadel, saved delaide (sorry if i am writing the name wrong), did everything, nothside alleys have nothing after the red lights green lights evet, the barracks have nothing after the letter event , the coper club seems to loop the first event over and over when visited, decided to wait untio week 100 to see if something happens, but nothing.

Did i do something wrong?, am i missing something?

Semantics

Apr 28, 2017
Once again i seem to have the same problem has before, cant seem to be able to do the conquering of rastadel, saved delaide (sorry if i am writing the name wrong), did everything, nothside alleys have nothing after the red lights green lights evet, the barracks have nothing after the letter event , the coper club seems to loop the first event over and over when visited, decided to wait untio week 100 to see if something happens, but nothing.

Did i do something wrong?, am i missing something?
That seems to be where content stops on Werden route, which doesn't appear to be complete yet. So if you're on Werden route, that's to be expected. Likewise, I don't think Northside Alleys event is complete past meeting Maud, so if you saw that event, you saw as far as that seems to go as well. As for the Copper Club looping, I assume that's a bug, but it doesn't seem to matter at all.

TheSexinati

Sep 1, 2017
Oh, what a day to be alive.

Winter plans the downfall of Lord Arioch and Rein posts a meme!

Edit: Oh, and in the case of a Civil war... rest assured that I will be on the side of those who promise to deliver the most Greyhide content. Or actually delivers Whitescar content! :p

Last edited:

AlexWildfire

May 29, 2018
Anyone can tell me how does the conquest of rastandel triger? , from the last update to this one i cant manage to do it independently of the path i choose even though it seems that from the last update to this one it should triger. Last update having the fall and this one a coronation scene.

b--_--d

Jan 24, 2019
Haven't visited this page for quite a long time now and HOLY SHIT IT'S ON STEAM?! Quite happy for the creator honestly speaking. I'd be happy to buy it if ever it comes out of early access.

Semantics

Apr 28, 2017
Anyone can tell me how does the conquest of rastandel triger? , from the last update to this one i cant manage to do it independently of the path i choose even though it seems that from the last update to this one it should triger. Last update having the fall and this one a coronation scene.
Shouldn't be hard to trigger the newer Rastedel content on routes that aren't Werden. From your previous post, you've gotten to the point where alleys/barracks unlock. From there just worry about the barracks scenes, as alleys doesn't seem to be in yet. You might have to do a bit more if you're on one route (For Patricia route, you need to corrupt her. Takes a couple scenes in a couple different locations.) Once you go through the barracks scenes (And if needed the scenes corrupting Patricia), there should be an option like, "Start Rastedel Coup" that appears on the main Rastedel screen where you decide where to go. Click that, stuff starts. It's pretty much just as simple as "Go to Rastedel and click all the locations to see if there are new scenes" past a certain point.

Keep in mind as always, if you're experiencing issues, make sure you're not using an old save. They regularly break. It's entirely possible (Probable even) that you need to make a new save to see the newer stuff.

Reactions: T800

AlexWildfire

May 29, 2018
Shouldn't be hard to trigger the newer Rastedel content on routes that aren't Werden. From your previous post, you've gotten to the point where alleys/barracks unlock. From there just worry about the barracks scenes, as alleys doesn't seem to be in yet. You might have to do a bit more if you're on one route (For Patricia route, you need to corrupt her. Takes a couple scenes in a couple different locations.) Once you go through the barracks scenes (And if needed the scenes corrupting Patricia), there should be an option like, "Start Rastedel Coup" that appears on the main Rastedel screen where you decide where to go. Click that, stuff starts. It's pretty much just as simple as "Go to Rastedel and click all the locations to see if there are new scenes" past a certain point.

Keep in mind as always, if you're experiencing issues, make sure you're not using an old save. They regularly break. It's entirely possible (Probable even) that you need to make a new save to see the newer stuff.
I always do a new save every update, i have tried the other routes (going to a previos save of this version before i saved dellane) but i get stuck on the exact same place, i chose the person, i capture the abbey, i get to the previosly mentioned things with the barracs and abbeys, i get to the "make/dont make the promisse" and nothing happens next, no new options.
I might try to delete all saves and make a run where i , again, dont save the girl and see if that way it changes anything

Semantics

Apr 28, 2017
I always do a new save every update, i have tried the other routes (going to a previos save of this version before i saved dellane) but i get stuck on the exact same place, i chose the person, i capture the abbey, i get to the previosly mentioned things with the barracs and abbeys, i get to the "make/dont make the promisse" and nothing happens next, no new options.
I might try to delete all saves and make a run where i , again, dont save the girl and see if that way it changes anything
I just did a run yesterday morning where I saved her, so that's not the holdup. If you're running a save that started in this game version, and trying routes that aren't Werden, I dunno. Who's the promise to/where does it occur? I'm terrible at remember exact things.

AlexWildfire

May 29, 2018
I just did a run yesterday morning where I saved her, so that's not the holdup. If you're running a save that started in this game version, and trying routes that aren't Werden, I dunno. Who's the promise to/where does it occur? I'm terrible at remember exact things.
Werden's daughter, to get a key she says Rowan has go promisse to leave Alexia and marry her , i am not sure what makes him being able to acept or not promisse, some trys i only get the promisse option, the other there is only the option to not promise, i am not sure if the problem is something with my download of the game, if its something i can fix cleaning all save data or if in running after the rastedel stuff i am missing some other needed event that does not triger or i am not noticing needs me to go place x , throne room it is not, i am prety sure i have seen all the map, dev mode does not help because those events do not apear to be on the list.

Semantics

Apr 28, 2017
Werden's daughter, to get a key she says Rowan has go promisse to leave Alexia and marry her , i am not sure what makes him being able to acept or not promisse, some trys i only get the promisse option, the other there is only the option to not promise, i am not sure if the problem is something with my download of the game, if its something i can fix cleaning all save data or if in running after the rastedel stuff i am missing some other needed event that does not triger or i am not noticing needs me to go place x , throne room it is not, i am prety sure i have seen all the map, dev mode does not help because those events do not apear to be on the list.
Oh, that. I think you only have to promise her that if you're on Jacques route for the key, since the other routes you can obviously get in to see Werden since you're working with him. Dunno then. Pretty sure if you're getting that far into Rastedel, you should be past any throne room events or events outside of Rastedel being needed. And the only saves that should matter are the ones you're actually loading. Having older version saves still around shouldn't matter, as long as you're playing on one started in the new version. (I've got some saves still around from years ago, because I am lazy.)

I honestly can't think of what you're missing at all. If you just spam visit everywhere in Rastedel a couple times each, leave and come back a week later, and do the same thing, you should definitely all the needed events for everything to unlock the coup option showing up in Rastedel. Seems unlikely it's a bug, if you're having it in multiple routes, but I've honestly got no clue what it could be.

4.00 star(s) 162 Votes