Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
is there any other way if you just want to see the scene?
(I dreams alexia and andras scenes)

zqsbunny

Jul 29, 2018
any idea how to unlock this image
u have play it again n again to unlock all of it..... dont even bother ask for save coz no one will give u save but if u using pc then u can search patch to unlock the cg but it might buggy..

abagon

Mar 2, 2020
is there a way to keep skipping messages that have been already seen from the previous version of the game to the new update ??

waiwode

Dec 10, 2019
I've enjoyed the new content that I've found. Although I think meeting Person A a second time after meeting Person B the first time automatically stopped my progress with Person B. That was a bit annoying.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PandaBrah

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2019
Not sure if this is a bug. I'm trying to visit the brothel in version 0.2.55 to hire spies but there's no option to do so. Jezera has Talk and Visit as menu options but Visit just takes you to a black screen with only Back as an option. I've already researched Opulence and Dark Subterfuge and had the Brothel built.

PandaBrah

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2019
Not sure if this is a bug. I'm trying to visit the brothel in version 0.2.55 to hire spies but there's no option to do so. Jezera has Talk and Visit as menu options but Visit just takes you to a black screen with only Back as an option. I've already researched Opulence and Dark Subterfuge and had the Brothel built.
Woops. Nevermind; didn't even see the stairs to the basement on the castle map. Leaving this here in case someone else has the same question.

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
I've enjoyed the new content that I've found. Although I think meeting Person A a second time after meeting Person B the first time automatically stopped my progress with Person B. That was a bit annoying.

1. Thank you for the proper use of spoilers.

Did the latest release fix the village event bug?
Village event bug?

D

Deleted member 584847

so... Im stucked. It might aswell be the end of the current version but sadly there is nothing that would tell you so.
I cant buy anything from cla-min anymore, cant build anything else in the workshop and neither can I activate any new research (i guess Ive researched everything?) . I dont see any more Alexia's interactions while she's working, the whole map is discovered... The last thing I did was conquering the large city with the north/south parts of the city (odly enough, the conquering of both parts was... identical so there might be something wrong with it. after that, Ive researched last projects and then the fae representatives arrived to castle. i had some interactions with them through the living quarters but thats it.
The goals (in the throne hall) says that I should return to some city and conquer it in the name of the twins but there arent any cities on the map. (ive visited them all). and the journal's quests says something about restoring Rowan's home village for which i need some baron'S help and also there is (for some reason) a quest that is still active about the orc's camp but the camp is already dealth with and all i can do there is either go on a raid or explore the camp which only leads to some master where you can train some abilities (such as climbing) and thats all..

any ideas? or is this really the dead end for now?

D

Deleted member 1987828

okme they aren't done with the Rastedeel event chain yet so you can't get the best of outcomes yet.

bukaneer you are at the end of the current version. Story currently stops shorty after you finish the sack. They aren't finished with Act 1 yet so most events in Rosaria still aren't finished.

diebesgrab

Feb 25, 2019
I wanted to give this game a shot even though I am not a fan of NTR but when my choice is serve the demons holding my wife prisoner and enslave the lands I protected or die forgotten in the cell I guess the game isn't for me after all. Disappointing that a lot of games railroad you into one plot while giving the illusion of choice.
Welcome to video games. There’s no such thing as a video game that offers choices that aren’t an illusion; it’s an inherently predictive, not reactive, medium.

4.00 star(s) 162 Votes