Back

Aug 3, 2017
Just sitting here thinking about SoC and had an idea of another Alexia X Drider encounter I thought I would share.
I´m not going to lie: you got me at "drider", but now I've read it, I'm thrilled by it all! This absolutely needs to happen!
Right?! We need more drider encounters! There's already a starting counterpart for Rowan in the game -- the powerful female drider, Black Ness, with Rowan that was never further expanded upon. It's such a missed opportunity!

I've been kicking around ideas with Nessy and Rowan for years. Not only can you have scenes where the two can become closer to one another (which doesn't always mean sexual encounters), but it could also result in real tangible in-game benefits. For instance, as their relationship, trust, and comfort level grows, Nessy could personally accompany Rowan on his missions. Driders are already used in-game by your growing empire after all. So in Nessy's case, for example, she could support Rowan in various situations. Nessy could watch Rowan's back during an ambush, or be hidden and on overwatch as Rowan approaches an unknown group, or be an intimidating force during negotiations, or even become Rowan's favored "mount" -- 3D mobility, strength, speed, unique powers such as poison or webbing, and so on. Just think of that combination of a fearsome drider with a cunning rider (like our paragon) as they execute their plans in situations like claiming Reeve Keep, for instance! And it's not hard to imagine that Rowan could turn this experience into developing retinues of "orc knights" with their drider mounts with the help of some brave and loyal soldiers, Draith, and others.

Welp, I should re-explore this game since I barely played last year (only a little bit from v0.2.41 and v0.2.46). Man, I'm way behind, heh. Anyway, on the nonsexual aspect, what do y'all think about drider battlemounts? Good, bad, indifferent?

Also, on a completely different matter, I hope when the team starts to really get in on the goblins and incorporating them into the world that they don't forget their own established lore. For example, goblins would say Rowan is an absolute beast -- a fiend -- in bed with near-unending stamina even if *he* thought it was just a quickie. After all, Clamin (sp?) is an experienced, learned matriarch that's knowledgeable of such things; hence, when she makes such firsthand remarks, it's likely the truth.

A360

Jun 29, 2018
I tried the avatar.gold= and the castle.coffers= and saw no indication of the gold increasing in the game
all_actors[u'alexia'].coruption=X
all_actors[u'alexia''].relation=X
castle.treasury=
castle.rp=
week=
change_relation('cla_min', #)
change_relation('cliohna', #)
change_relation('skordred', #)
change_relation('draith', #)
change_relation('xzaratl', #)
all_actors[u'alexia'].flags['jezera_influence'] = #
all_actors[u'alexia'].flags['andras_influence'] = #
change_base_stat('c', #)
change_favor('jezera', #)
change_favor('andras', #);
castle.treasury=x -> set treasury amount
castle.military=x -> set military capacity
castle.tech=x -> set tech rate
castle.morale=x -> set morale (cap at 100)
castle.villages=x -> set number of Villages
castle.mines=x -> set number of Mines

Most of these should work. The castle.mines and villages etc ones don't seem to increase metal or income from the mines or villages if I'm remembering right though. Use unren to look at the variables as well, that often gives you an idea how to change some things.

@ Back That sounds awesome! Would totally love Rowan to have a drider mount at some point, would be a good excuse to up his movement amount if the map gets bigger in the other kingdoms as well.

Last edited:

diebesgrab

Feb 25, 2019
@ Back That sounds awesome! Would totally love Rowan to have a drider mount at some point, would be a good excuse to up his movement amount if the map gets bigger in the other kingdoms as well.
I may be misremembering, but depending on what scenes you get, hasn’t Rowan already had a drider mount?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Back

Aug 3, 2017
I may be misremembering, but depending on what scenes you get, hasn’t Rowan already had a drider mount?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yes, that's true! And, what I'm saying is that could be the starting point of a very unique bond. After all, Black Ness has a name and is the strongest and most wild of the driders (like a headstrong wild stallion) unless, of course, she escapes from Blackmoor. It could be Rowan's job to "tame" her, hehe. (It is Blackmoor, right? It's been quite a while since I last played...)

I had a couple of saves (on an old rig before it gave up the ghost) from an old version of the game I backed from around that encounter. I remember keeping them in hopes the team would develop the drider angle further, lol. On the nonsexual elements, not only will Nessy bring her own monstrous powers to the table, but she could also develop other skills such as magic or archery while being at Blackmoor. Driders aren't as intelligent as the other races there, but they are cunning in their own right; and, it's not like they couldn't wear armor (or a type of saddle), or wield weapons with their very humanoid arms. ^^"

Again, I do like Leumas9969's post with Alexia and her drider. We just need more driders, dangit!:love::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Reactions: DrackDrap

Proto Persona

Jan 23, 2018
So you want more pegging scenes? Got it.
Seconded. Really though, I really enjoy the breadth of content available. SoC really spans the sexuality spectrum, and I really enjoy that. I never know how straight or gay I'm feeling in a particular day.
Ah, but will it be Pegging with a peg-leg?

Jezera: "What is the price of piracy?"
Random Pirate: "ARGGGHHH, Deeper! This is price of Piracy... ArrggghhH!"

:p
God damn it. Now I need to wipe my monitor down.

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
The vast majority of the game's content is Male/Female scenes, Female-Self, Threesomes including a male and female, or male/female on mythical creature.

Female/Female and Male/Male is a minority of content. I don't know what to tell you. Might be an RNG issue.

johlem

Apr 30, 2018
ugh, i try to play and all i get with my choice is gay content.... is there no strraight content? or straight content is minority in this game?
you see gay stuff only if you chose too see it in this game... so if you only see that then ask you the good question about yourself maybe?

Rein

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
There's no wacky psychological profiling going on.

However, due to the random nature of events, it is possible to get REALLY unlucky, and get several gay events in a row despite them being only a fraction of all events.

As it is kind of frustrating, nowadays some events are designed to trigger manually by visiting NPC rooms, like the Cliohna plotline.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

TheSexinati

Sep 1, 2017
So you’re saying the RNG is tryin’ to turn people gay?

Why am I not surprised.

RNG Jezus: “You just rolled a low score bitch, time to see some of that dick in yo asshole!”
Rowan: “God damnit!”

Sound of axe battering through Rowans door

Whitescar: “Oh Rowan, time for the knottening!”
Rowan: “Nooooooooo” proceeds to run away.
Orc soldiers: “There he iz, humi’s tryin’ to escape the RNG Rape! Get im!”
Patron police: “Halt, what’s going on here?”
Rowan: “Oh praise solansea I am saved!”
Sound of Patreon Police unzipping pants
Rowan: “Oh for fuck sake!”

4.00 star(s) 162 Votes