OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
Seeds Of Chaos [v0.2.55] [Vénus Noire] (438 MB)
126 MB unofficial pc compressed (slightlyreduced image/video/audio quality):
- - -

Performed using:
UnRen v0.8 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone)

Back

Aug 3, 2017
Hello guys, can you give me in depth details on how this bug came to be? I need to replicate the conditions for it to be properly quashed.
Seconded. This request for details on the village bug is coming right from the devs. We want to fix it.
The bug where uncommon events prevent village capture from adding to income. Except for the nobleman and girls event.
As far as I know, the problem is with capturing villages. When you capture one trough (sic) different events... everything seems to be alright. But when the week ends and you look at you kingdom stats the captured village count remains unchanged.
Only the Unscrupulous Noble event and the event starting with a village attempting to perform human sacrifice seem to add to captured village count and revenue.
So essentially, the player can reach a village and then it will play an event saying Rowan conquered/destroyed/traded with a village (without the player's input), but it won't change anything in the game's logic, Rowan won't receive more money, income from villages won't be increased, slaves won't be acquired, etc.
Put simply, I just thought events broke them. As it's been a mess for so long, I've not paid particular attention anymore if revenue is generated for looted villages or if villages in trade agreements actually increase income, and whether they show up on the Kingdom stats. (I'm not even positive if income-generating research gets applied correctly either, if at all.) However, the number of villages captured is easy to tell whether it's correct or not on that stat-screen since the player goes through the process in game.

I'm glad, at least, the bug is now on the to-do list with positive confirmation that work to resolve it will occur at some point.

RoamingZone

Feb 1, 2020
So... Anyone know if Rowan is going to grow a pair soon? the rastadel arc thought it was epic left a bad taste in my mouth this was the first not willing submissive forced choice of the game (I think) you had the ability to choose if you want to be submissive in nearly all the choices. Thought its understandable that Rowan was Injured in the final arc of Rastadel but you know this vulnerable thing gets old fast.

AlexWildfire

May 29, 2018
I was finaly able to do the conquering of rastadel content, only needed to do a fresh re-instal.
Poor Rowan has a "nothing major can ever go well" syndrom, i still have to do Jacques side but i supose it does not difer to much in terms of overall situation, a bit sad that the diret action against the twis is still a long way from coming, Adras realy needed a good slap on the face.

Both the Twins realy need something to take them down a peg without being a ending, it would be interesting to see something that could make them think twice about over estimating things and thinking that because they are the son and daughter of the old demon king they are untoachable.

Dreaming asside, i am curios to see how the situation will change on Werden side and the Maud events, i am sure that will not be a "this way all of rastandel is conquered and the twins dont fuck Rowan over" , Werden side seems to be a bit better for Rowan, at least in a sense that he has a bit more control over a bit more things, Dellane helping him and all that.

May i humbly ask for what plans are there for the future? What will happen with the Codex girl that i now managed to forget the name, i was half expecting rowan to be able to corrupt her but she seems to just go to the claws of the twins who will probably not let Rowan have her.

Reactions: T800

RoamingZone

Feb 1, 2020
Not gonna lie now that you responded i felt intimidated a little. firts of I want to clarify that I mean no disrespect I´m no writer or code expert so I don´t know how hard is to do this things and I didn´t mean a choice in particular I ended rastadel with 50% percent of the city (Don´t know is u can get the 100% stopped playing after finishing Rast arc). What I wanted to know was if rowan is gonna stand up anytime soon like I said after doing the hard work of taking the city and the complete disregard of rowan wish by the twins made me a little mad thats all. Like I said I don´t know anything about making games and I know that what I´m asking may not happen. I apologise if you or any of the team felt insulted by my earliest comment I love the work the team is putting up. Sorry again.

Erectosaurus

Dec 28, 2018
I've started a new game like three times already and in each one I never get the Greyhide stuff to start. I build the forge and he's introduced but there's nothing beyond that. The dialogue that leads to the dinner scene where his "route" starts never fires for me. Am I missing some sort of variable for Rowan or Alexia?

RoamingZone

Feb 1, 2020
I've started a new game like three times already and in each one I never get the Greyhide stuff to start. I build the forge and he's introduced but there's nothing beyond that. The dialogue that leads to the dinner scene where his "route" starts never fires for me. Am I missing some sort of variable for Rowan or Alexia?
His first event is on the tavern you need to build it to see it in that same event you have the option of presenting alexia to him or to try males whatever you like. After that you only need to visit his forge and the events will start. after the events depending of your choices if Alexia works in the forge you may see a few scenes (two I think?).

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
Not gonna lie now that you responded i felt intimidated a little. firts of I want to clarify that I mean no disrespect I´m no writer or code expert so I don´t know how hard is to do this things and I didn´t mean a choice in particular I ended rastadel with 50% percent of the city (Don´t know is u can get the 100% stopped playing after finishing Rast arc). What I wanted to know was if rowan is gonna stand up anytime soon like I said after doing the hard work of taking the city and the complete disregard of rowan wish by the twins made me a little mad thats all. Like I said I don´t know anything about making games and I know that what I´m asking may not happen. I apologise if you or any of the team felt insulted by my earliest comment I love the work the team is putting up. Sorry again.
Look, what I'll say is, you'll get a bit more defiance in literally the next release. It will include the route where Rowan corrupts Patricia without Ameraine and the Werden route. Both of which will display a Rowan being a bit more proactive about screwing the twins.

• Wow
Reactions: T800 and Back

spaaaace

Jul 6, 2019
is there any way to lower alexia's affection down to trigger one of the twins' corruption routes in the current build? It seems no matter how much I ignore her/her romance scenes as Rowain she still stays within the upper-mid 60's.

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
Was trying to figure out why greyhide threesome never triggers for me. My original assumption was holding off on getting Alexia drunk event until both her and Rowan were sufficiently corrupted to like swinging. Since nothing happened after they had their threeway with Lurial I started grepping through the events looking for greyhide stuff. Here's what I found in ruler_events_16.rpy:

Code:
    event('after_drinking_greyhides_alchol', triggers="week_end",
        conditions=('NTR', 'ev_happened("greyhide_s_table_manners") or ev_happened("greyhide_shares_his_people_s_liquor")', 'avatar.corruption < 20', 'all_actors["alexia"].corruption < 20'),
It doesn't make sense that our illustrious duo would only contemplate swinging if they were both still very untainted. I think the event creator fat fingered the script code, got their logic test bass ackwards, and the event statement should really look like:

Code:

conditions=('NTR', 'ev_happened("greyhide_s_table_manners") or ev_happened("greyhide_shares_his_people_s_liquor")', 'avatar.corruption >= 20', 'all_actors["alexia"].corruption >= 20'),

FlipFish

Oct 23, 2017
Was trying to figure out why greyhide threesome never triggers for me. My original assumption was holding off on getting Alexia drunk event until both her and Rowan were sufficiently corrupted to like swinging. Since nothing happened after they had their threeway with Lurial I started grepping through the events looking for greyhide stuff. Here's what I found in ruler_events_16.rpy:

Code:
        conditions=('NTR', 'ev_happened("greyhide_s_table_manners") or ev_happened("greyhide_shares_his_people_s_liquor")', 'avatar.corruption < 20', 'all_actors["alexia"].corruption < 20'),
It doesn't make sense that our illustrious duo would only contemplate swinging if they were both still very untainted. I think the event creator fat fingered the script code, got their logic test bass ackwards, and the event statement should really look like:

Code:

conditions=('NTR', 'ev_happened("greyhide_s_table_manners") or ev_happened("greyhide_shares_his_people_s_liquor")', 'avatar.corruption >= 20', 'all_actors["alexia"].corruption >= 20'),
I mean if you really think about it the Greyhide stuff is really wholesome. Just a married couple helping out their lonely minotaur bro. Nothing degenerate going on there.

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
So maybe drop the conditionals for corruption in the first place then. It just didn't make sense blocking the threesome when either or both are more on the way to debauchery.

Reactions: Stes

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
I mean if you really think about it the Greyhide stuff is really wholesome. Just a married couple helping out their lonely minotaur bro. Nothing degenerate going on there.
It's not necessarily wholesome. Alexia is given the option to straight up and repeatedly cheat on Rowan with Greyhide. I've got a file where Rowan hasn't so much as had his dick sucked by another person, while Alexia is fucking Greyhide.

Nurumimi

Mar 25, 2020
We're probably gonna revise the early Greyhide stuff a little bit. Nothing major .just for the sake of agreement with later material.
That was probably the best threesome of the whole game yet!
Both agreed (or "agreed") & enjoy to fuck the same character?? HOT!
Because, one of the bigest point is that there is some bisexual content that is hard to find.

Reactions: TheSexinati
4.00 star(s) 162 Votes