Jan 1, 2018
Hey, anybody mind helping out and posting a map for this game? I know it slightly defeats the purpose of the exploration aspect, but for the life of me I cannot find that damned fort we are meant to be taking out, 22 weeks just doesn't cover it, especially since my game keeps limiting my travel (started at 10, changed to 12, dropped to 11, wouldn't increase with next research). Either that or if someone could post a decent grid reference from a portal ("12 hex south, 16 hex east of north portal" for example) that would be swell, thanks!
Unless the map is randomly generated, the fort was just to the east of the portal, perhaps a smidge north or south, but just a few "steps" east.
I've explored, but I'd like to see a map too.

Reactions: Papa Ernie

maxdrell

Jun 7, 2017
Unless the map is randomly generated, the fort was just to the east of the portal, perhaps a smidge north or south, but just a few "steps" east.
I've explored, but I'd like to see a map too.
*Astronomic facepalm* How in the nine levels of hell did I not try that......thanks for the speedy reply, even though now I feel like an idiot, seems maps aren't random since I found it literally 4 squares away......anyhow, thanks for the help!

Ryoren

May 16, 2017
I need help. Sometime I have black screen, without any sex scene, I believe it should appear, but it's not, it went black and left only letter to read of what's going on.

joeblow00

Jun 13, 2017
Does anyone have the CGS for this game? I was going to look through to see if it was posted but its 41 pages...

TheSexinati

Sep 1, 2017
To the man or woman who can deliver the latest pics, five internet hugs and an internet cookie.

Douglof

Jun 10, 2017
any $10 patrons here? would just like to know what the options are for the CG poll
Jezera x Doran 1 (Dub-Con, Femdom, Foot Worship)

Rowan x Skordred 1 (Blowjob)

Rowan x Dryad (Dub-Con)

Jezera & Dark Elf Woman x Rowan (Femdom, Cunnilingus) (CG #2)

Jezera x Rowan 2 (Femdom, Masturbation)

Rowan x Alanthe (Monster, Blowjob)

Male Sacrifice x Elf Witches (Coercion, Masturbation)

Rowan x Alexia x X'zaratl 2 (Double Futa on Male)

Rowan x Female Orc CG #2 (Vanilla, 69)

Rowan x Liurial CG #2 (Vanilla, Kissing)

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Why can't we just get some alexia x andras and rowan x jezera stuff. I don't get the hate towards alexia
It's just some people have sticks far up their butts and they can't control themselves but to voice to everyone how they hate some fetish or other and how the game would be better with only their set of fetishes in it.

• Sad
Reactions: lordfridge9

Maragdus

Jul 1, 2017
Truth, I play this game to see a nice corrupted Alexia!
It's because the people who actually like NTR cheating and gay are a very small and vocal minority which is actively trying to shove their fetish in other people's faces and present themselves as a large group but once a developer does a poll they're insignificance is exposed and the developer starts producing content for the majority of his supporters.

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
It's because the people who actually like NTR cheating and gay are a very small and vocal minority which is actively trying to shove their fetish in other people's faces and present themselves as a large group but once a developer does a poll they're insignificance is exposed and the developer starts producing content for the majority of his supporters.
The reason there isn't an NTR scene in the poll is that patrons have voted for art for NTR scenes literally faster then we've been writing them. There isn't anymore NTR scenes without art left. Also, I'm not saying which scene is currently winning the poll in public, but, I assure you, it's not Rowan x Liurial.

Reactions: Ti'elby Mercedes

Maragdus

Jul 1, 2017
The reason there isn't an NTR scene in the poll is that patrons have voted for art for NTR scenes literally faster then we've been writing them. There isn't anymore NTR scenes without art left. Also, I'm not saying which scene is currently winning the poll in public, but, I assure you, it's not Rowan x Liurial.
You are a developer of the game so i guess you know you odience best but based on the previous poll results(which were the first without the influence of the major bankers) and polls from other games i don't think my statement is untrue.

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
I'm trying to get Lord Arioch to agree to the inclusion of a scene where Alexia fucks a literal wooden handle of the axe from this image, but he is insisting I don't respect wood.

Here's Alexia at her new job. This will probably lead into another Greyhide scene in a future update.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Lend me your energy, Pirate Bros! Fill the thread with requests for intense human on wooden handle action and aid me in my quest!

4.00 star(s) 162 Votes