TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
You are a developer of the game so i guess you know you odience best but based on the previous poll results(which were the first without the influence of the major bankers) and polls from other games i don't think my statement is untrue.
Strange then, how Seeds of Chaos, My Girlfriend's Amnesia, The Tyrant, Good Girl Gone Bad,... all have NTR content. Strange how a game like Anna - Exciting Affection, Fleeting Iris, Officer Chloe,... all have cheating content as well. But I'm sure a true connoisseur like you is right of course, nobody wants NTR, not even NTR you can turn on and off...

I'm trying to get Lord Arioch to agree to the inclusion of a scene where Alexia fucks a literal wooden handle of the axe from this image, but he is insisting I don't respect wood.

Lend me your energy, Pirate Bros! Fill the thread with requests for intense human on wooden handle action and aid me in my quest!
Maybe LA should incorporate a trent like entity as a nemesis?

Aug 26, 2016

"Since the new release is well underway, I thought I'd spend a bit of time today talking about where I'm planning to take the game in 2018.
The first goal is to tie up the remaining major content in Rosaria so we can move on to the next realm (more on that later). At the moment, that consists of:

Finishing the Orciad Narrative
The Rosaria part of the Fey Narrative
The Goblin Recruitment Quest
Rastedel (First Town)
Rosarian Rulers Narrative

So, as you can see, still quite a bit to get through. We'll be expanding the map in two phases; first when the goblin quest is added, and then when Rastedel is added, so we'll need new map and resource events to cover the larger map (as well as the usual ruler events to keep the castle interesting and increase week count). Now we have two writers helping me out, I am aiming for a six to eight month timescale. It is always hard to judge and if things go well we could hire another writer which would help (although, it seems to have plateaued again this month) but we'll keep pushing forward as we have done for the past two years.

Once that is done, we can move onto the next area, the Frozen Tundra. A lot of stuff is still in the planning stages, but I can reveal a few things you'll encounter there:

A town ruled by knights, and the first of Rowan's former hero friends
A narrative based around coastal raiders
The ogre recruitment quest, centered around a human matriarch and her desire for revenge

There will be more of course, but this is just a taste of what is to come. Hopefully it has given you a few things to look forward to. In addition to this, we'll be continuing to expand current systems, and keep adding content for current characters as well as the new ones that are coming.

My goal with the game was always to try and make a world full of choices and things for you to do, and that takes time. But with each release the world gets a little bigger, and as I've proven, I'm not going anywhere. :)

Since the new release is well underway, I thought I'd spend a bit of time today talking about where I'm planning to take the game in 2018.
The first goal is to tie up the remaining major content in Rosaria so we can move on to the next realm (more on that later). At the moment, that consists of:

Finishing the Orciad Narrative
The Rosaria part of the Fey Narrative
The Goblin Recruitment Quest
Rastedel (First Town)
Rosarian Rulers Narrative

So, as you can see, still quite a bit to get through. We'll be expanding the map in two phases; first when the goblin quest is added, and then when Rastedel is added, so we'll need new map and resource events to cover the larger map (as well as the usual ruler events to keep the castle interesting and increase week count). Now we have two writers helping me out, I am aiming for a six to eight month timescale. It is always hard to judge and if things go well we could hire another writer which would help (although, it seems to have plateaued again this month) but we'll keep pushing forward as we have done for the past two years.

Once that is done, we can move onto the next area, the Frozen Tundra. A lot of stuff is still in the planning stages, but I can reveal a few things you'll encounter there:

A town ruled by knights, and the first of Rowan's former hero friends
A narrative based around coastal raiders
The ogre recruitment quest, centered around a human matriarch and her desire for revenge

There will be more of course, but this is just a taste of what is to come. Hopefully it has given you a few things to look forward to. In addition to this, we'll be continuing to expand current systems, and keep adding content for current characters as well as the new ones that are coming.

My goal with the game was always to try and make a world full of choices and things for you to do, and that takes time. But with each release the world gets a little bigger, and as I've proven, I'm not going anywhere. :)"

New update, seems like some interesting content is coming in the future.

Reactions: Ti'elby Mercedes
Aug 26, 2016
The reason there isn't an NTR scene in the poll is that patrons have voted for art for NTR scenes literally faster then we've been writing them. There isn't anymore NTR scenes without art left. Also, I'm not saying which scene is currently winning the poll in public, but, I assure you, it's not Rowan x Liurial.
Aww nuts, so many plebs who don't understand the joy of elf sluts.

Maragdus

Jul 1, 2017
Strange then, how Seeds of Chaos, My Girlfriend's Amnesia, The Tyrant, Good Girl Gone Bad,... all have NTR content. Strange how a game like Anna - Exciting Affection, Fleeting Iris, Officer Chloe,... all have cheating content as well. But I'm sure a true connoisseur like you is right of course, nobody wants NTR, not even NTR you can turn on and off...
Not nobody but only a small vocal minority which are literally obsessed with it and want it to be in everything even if it doesn't make sense storywise most people(like me) tolerate it if is optional but don't really enjoy it.

Aww nuts, so many plebs who don't understand the joy of elf sluts.
I love me some elf slut but the scene/CG is (Vanilla,Kissing) if it was winning the poll i would have been extremely disappointed in my fellow perverts.

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
Hello,
Someone post any walkthrough, please?
The official site has a scenes list. Gameplay wise there's not really that much to guide you through...make sure you get the keep in the east by Day 20 and build the Tavern first so you have a more steady stream of income to make other stuff. That's really about it.

Reactions: Arcane666

Arkangel2311

Aug 15, 2017
The official site has a scenes list. Gameplay wise there's not really that much to guide you through...make sure you get the keep in the east by Day 20 and build the Tavern first so you have a more steady stream of income to make other stuff. That's really about it.
Thank you

SholBlerk

May 11, 2017
Well I have mention something similar in 's topic and I will do the same here. Does this game already includes nuns in it?

Because I saw it in the list of fetishes planned for the game and I would love to corrupt some nuns.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
You are a developer of the game so i guess you know you odience best but based on the previous poll results(which were the first without the influence of the major bankers) and polls from other games i don't think my statement is untrue.
You have ben told you are wrong by one of the people who is working in the game , yet you still insist?...

churrored

Nov 5, 2017
Jezera x Doran 1 (Dub-Con, Femdom, Foot Worship)

Rowan x Skordred 1 (Blowjob)

Rowan x Dryad (Dub-Con)

Jezera & Dark Elf Woman x Rowan (Femdom, Cunnilingus) (CG #2)

Jezera x Rowan 2 (Femdom, Masturbation)

Rowan x Alanthe (Monster, Blowjob)

Male Sacrifice x Elf Witches (Coercion, Masturbation)

Rowan x Alexia x X'zaratl 2 (Double Futa on Male)

Rowan x Female Orc CG #2 (Vanilla, 69)

Rowan x Liurial CG #2 (Vanilla, Kissing)
Thank you :) i know other scenes need love but would have like to have seen more alexia options

Tydeusv

Mar 2, 2017
As mentioned earlier, all Alexia scenes have art now. Arioch has said there'll be new ones in the next release though.

Demiare

Sep 16, 2016
You have ben told you are wrong by one of the people who is working in the game , yet you still insist?...
Well to be honest dev hide some truth behind the scene in his post ;)

Any polls are involve only patrons (if closed) or peoples already interested in this game and not represent whole community opinion. So existing fan base clearly determine pool results. Nobody will be shocked if any poll, for example, by Fenoxo will end with triumphant victory of futa&furry content? :p

It's one of biggest mistake to judge whole humanity (fetish-based, faith-based, believe-based - etc) by some "polls" or opinion of single sub-community.

NTR constantly winning in SoC polls show nothing but SoC being NTR game and having a lot of NTR fans.

Aug 26, 2016
Not nobody but only a small vocal minority which are literally obsessed with it and want it to be in everything even if it doesn't make sense storywise most people(like me) tolerate it if is optional but don't really enjoy it.

I love me some elf slut but the scene/CG is (Vanilla,Kissing) if it was winning the poll i would have been extremely disappointed in my fellow perverts.
Heh fair enough I suppose. Still, foreplay is part of the act too, as it were.

4.00 star(s) 162 Votes