winterwolf200

Jun 24, 2017
I don`t know if this idea has been pitched before so i`m putting it out there. On the Jex x Alexia ntr path, Jezera peeps into Alexia's mind and uses the image of her mother to comfort an increasingly distressed Alexia, stroking her hair, hugging her tightly, singing her lullabies, eventually leading her into bed. That feeling of safety that Alexia has been starving for allows her to accept her mother's increasingly insistent touching, breaking a taboo that leaves her more corrupted. As an added bonus you can sneak a popular "incest" tag in there and you got that fetish more or less covered.

Aug 26, 2016
Poll results posted over on the Dev's patreon page.

"

I just counted all the votes, and tallied the doubles, and the winners of this month's CG poll are...
Rowan x Alexia x X'zaratl
Rowan x Dryad
Rowan x Liurial
Rowan x Alanthe

These will go on the commission list for next month, along with another one chosen by us (probably from one of the new scenes).

The plan is to get the next backer release out at the weekend. There's been a few writer issues, but I'll still make the deadline. If needs be, I'll release an extra version a few days later with a bit more content, it just depends how long it takes to finish coding.

In terms of actual content, you can look forward to:

The first Alexia dungeon scene
Two new Liurial scenes (including one strong dom one written by winter)
A Rowan x Alexia x Greyhide threesome scene
The alternate Helayna escape event (with Rowan's help)
Alexia's forge job
Introductory events for the two new fey characters

There's a few other bits as well, but that's the main of it. Hopefully something there for everyone to look forward to. :)

I just counted all the votes, and tallied the doubles, and the winners of this month's CG poll are...
Rowan x Alexia x X'zaratl
Rowan x Dryad
Rowan x Liurial
Rowan x Alanthe

These will go on the commission list for next month, along with another one chosen by us (probably from one of the new scenes).

The plan is to get the next backer release out at the weekend. There's been a few writer issues, but I'll still make the deadline. If needs be, I'll release an extra version a few days later with a bit more content, it just depends how long it takes to finish coding.

In terms of actual content, you can look forward to:

The first Alexia dungeon scene
Two new Liurial scenes (including one strong dom one written by winter)
A Rowan x Alexia x Greyhide threesome scene
The alternate Helayna escape event (with Rowan's help)
Alexia's forge job
Introductory events for the two new fey characters

There's a few other bits as well, but that's the main of it. Hopefully something there for everyone to look forward to. :)
"

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
Haven't checked this in a while, so I gotta ask: does the game finally live up to the promise of the player being the bad guy or are you still just the demons' bitch doing what you're told?

Reactions: Paranoid_android

Yadayada

May 14, 2017
I played Seeds of Chaos almost a year ago and enjoyed it so much that I decided to wait it out a good while and treat myself to a marathon a whole bunch of updates later. But when I checked in now to see what's been going on, I became a little puzzled. Is this game all gay scenes and/or fucking giant spiders these days or did I get the wrong impression?

Hey, not that there's anything wrong with that. I like how Arioch and the others are trying to create something different. So I'm not pissing on anyone's preferences here - just wondering just how much of a niche game this is these days.

Heliophorus

Jan 6, 2018
Haven't checked this in a while, so I gotta ask: does the game finally live up to the promise of the player being the bad guy or are you still just the demons' bitch doing what you're told?
You can make some decisions that are "bad", but honestly vibe I get is mostly of a hero trying to do the most good in the worst situations.

Reactions: TheSexinati

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I played Seeds of Chaos almost a year ago and enjoyed it so much that I decided to wait it out a good while and treat myself to a marathon a whole bunch of updates later. But when I checked in now to see what's been going on, I became a little puzzled. Is this game all gay scenes and/or fucking giant spiders these days or did I get the wrong impression?

Hey, not that there's anything wrong with that. I like how Arioch and the others are trying to create something different. So I'm not pissing on anyone's preferences here - just wondering just how much of a niche game this is these days.
How were you able to play the game before but miss the gay content? It was there since the beggining. :rolleyes:

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
You can make some decisions that are "bad", but honestly vibe I get is mostly of a hero trying to do the most good in the worst situations.
Yeah, pretty much.
When I played it you'd end up as a broken victim at worst or a semi-willing henchman at best. I wouldn't really mind that much if the game hadn't advertised your role as the bad guy from day 1.
The artwork is still great, so I keep on coming back every couple of updates to see if you finally get to be a real protagonist with an agenda of your own, but apparently the player will be stuck taking demon dick till the end credits roll.

How were you able to play the game before but miss the gay content? It was there since the beggining. :rolleyes:
I suppose it was there but could be disabled like pretty much every other fetish.
It's nice that you can turn off stuff you're not into, but there's precious little left if you're not into Stockholm Syndrome and demonic cocks. Not that there's something wrong with either, but it's a far cry from their initial sales pitch.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Their first version sex scenes were 1/3 vanilla, 1/3 femdom, 1/3 gay.

I fail to see how the game is a "far cry from their initial sales pitch". If anything they have been following what they promised to do since the begining.

Reactions: TheSexinati

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
Their first version sex scenes were 1/3 vanilla, 1/3 femdom, 1/3 gay.

I fail to see how the game is a "far cry from their initial sales pitch". If anything they have been following what they promised to do since the begining.
I have no idea what the sex scene ratio for their first version or any other version was, but that's not what I'm talking about anyway. I'm not gay-bashing, or claiming superiority over all those beta cucklords or any of that shit.

Check the front page and read their core feature spoiler. The very first point, the stuff about the player being the bad guy, about playing the villain, that's what they tried to sell on every single site and forum they advertised their game. They even hinted at a trainer mode if enough money was raised.
Nowhere in there does it say anything about subs and gays being their target audience.
If that's the game they always intended to do fine, but then they need to pitch it like that so dominant straights that were attracted by the "play the bad guy" bullet point will know not to bother.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Check the front page and read their core feature spoiler. The very first point, the stuff about the player being the bad guy, about playing the villain, that's what they tried to sell on every single site and forum they advertised their game. They even hinted at a trainer mode if enough money was raised.
Nowhere in there does it say anything about subs and gays being their target audience.
If that's the game they always intended to do fine, but then they need to pitch it like that so dominant straights that were attracted by the "play the bad guy" bullet point will know not to bother.
You are the villain, what else would you call going left and right pillaging, killing or slaving people in the name of the twin demons?
Trainer mode is indeed low priority compared to making the main story.

Now, nowhere in the core features it says "You are a dominant straight shit or whatever". And as i said before their first public version was pretty clear on what to expect fetish-wise.

Heck you can even see the list of all adult content inside the game on their main page (both site and patreon). So i find this "they deceived me" kind of attitude really strange. ::|:

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
You are the villain, what else would you call going left and right pillaging, killing or slaving people in the name of the twin demons?
I guess I'd call it being the demons' bitch, at least that's how it's written and how it plays out.
You're not doing any of that because you're the villain, you're doing it because you have no other choice. Literally. It's serve the demons or else, where "or else" directly leads to a game over.

Now, nowhere in the core features it says "You are a dominant straight shit or whatever". And as i said before their first public version was pretty clear on what to expect fetish-wise.
And I didn't ask for the game to be tailored to my taste.
My initial question was if the devs finally made good on their claim that the player was this absolute bad guy. Judging by the response I got they haven't.

As for their first public version, oh please.
Obviously I expected that you wouldn't go from (former) hero to villain in three seconds and for absolutely no reason. I figured you'd have to put up with demon dick for a bit before turning the whole thing around and then your own evil reign would begin, which is the only reason I kept coming back every few months.
Turns out I was probably wrong and it's demon dick till the end.

4.00 star(s) 162 Votes