cadefoster

May 10, 2017
I was hoping maybe someone had the Patron Art packs and CG and was willing to post them or link to where they might be stored?

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
Looks up from building the maledom strong protaganist sex slave training spin-off to hear people talking shit. Yawns. Returns to his work whistling.
Snappy...
For a moment I was actually tempted to argue but I'm not that obsessed and you wouldn't give a shit anyway.
Looking forward to your spin-off though, should it ever materialize.

Reactions: Paranoid_android

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
It's further along then you'd suspect. That's all I should probably say. To the point where I would be very surprised if assets from it weren't going to start being teased within the year. Though, I don't handle marketing.

I can also say that if you like maledom content, that you'll probably enjoy some of the Liurial content in this build. I wrote a scene for it, and someone is going to end up tied up. Someone whose name doesn't begin with the letter R if you catch my drift.

Aug 26, 2016
To be fair, Down the Drain has a valid point with regards to way the game is at present, regardless of any planned future content. Right now, you aren't so much playing as The Bad Guy, rather then a glorified pleb-tier errand boy. Now, this will likely change with future content, but I can't really blame people for being upset about this.

Oh and handholding? There have to be some limits to the perversion here people. :^)

Tydeusv

Mar 2, 2017
Not really, he always said from the start you'd be a good guy forced into a difficult position, with hard ethical decisions, and any real evil paths would occur late game (which it is still nowhere near). All the forum threads are still there, go look. The thing is a lot of people assumed it was an evil overlord game, and got butthurt when it wasn't, but this whole HE LIED thing is a crock of shit.

Demiare

Sep 16, 2016
Well, let's try direct approach as devs sometimes seen here - will we ever be able to turn the tables on twins and make at least one of them into our waifu or personal sex-toy, or even in the end of evil route we will stay their underdogs?

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
Well, let's try direct approach as devs sometimes seen here - will we ever be able to turn the tables on twins and make at least one of them into our waifu or personal sex-toy, or even in the end of evil route we will stay their underdogs?
I assume they'll either reserve that for the final act or only implement it as one of the endings.
You know, after many trials and tribulations the (anti) hero finally overcomes his nemesis and whatnot. Classic ingredients of storytelling.

Personally I think that kind of stuff works a whole lot better for a book or movie than for an adult game, no matter how easy it is to write, but that's just me. These guys have about 900 paying patrons and make over 5k a month, so their target audience seems to be quite happy with what they're getting.

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
We've been really happy with a lot of the positive feedback we've gotten from fans about content they rarely see that they get from this game. However, it's not like we aren't cognizent about the fact that there are lots of players who are hoping for more overtly dominant content. One of our development goals, as resources increase, is to make sure that some of the resources are going to the kind of content that some people have been asking for. We like the game we're making, but we always hope for it to appeal to more people, while still providing more of the content the people who already like the game have come to know and expect.

Aka: Here for Femdom, Male on Male, Monster Girls, and Futa on Male/Female content? Expect more to come. Wanting to see more male dom and quivering slave girls? Expect more to come.

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
Aka: Here for Femdom, Male on Male, Monster Girls, and Futa on Male/Female content? Expect more to come. Wanting to see more male dom and quivering slave girls? Expect more to come.
Something for everyone, eh?

I applaud that sentiment, I truly do, but that seems really hard to pull off when dealing with fetishes that are often diametrically opposed like dominant and submissive. Even if you allow the players to opt out of anything that doesn't get their dick hard you'd still have to produce twice the amount of content to satisfy both audiences (4 times as much if you also want to deliver equally to gays and straights). Chances are you would end up with not enough for anyone, except bisexual switches of course.

Douglof

Jun 10, 2017
I assume they'll either reserve that for the final act or only implement it as one of the endings.
You know, after many trials and tribulations the (anti) hero finally overcomes his nemesis and whatnot. Classic ingredients of storytelling.

Personally I think that kind of stuff works a whole lot better for a book or movie than for an adult game, no matter how easy it is to write, but that's just me. These guys have about 900 paying patrons and make over 5k a month, so their target audience seems to be quite happy with what they're getting.
Yes Arioch had told me that the hero could defeat the demons but only at the very end of the game.

I think there are a lot of new players who test the game (last month it was over $ 5500 and fell 4800 at the beginning of the month) but he lost a lot of old players in the same time. It's a long time project that's understandable.

Burningman

Feb 17, 2018
Well i did have not played yet but reading here while donwloading i was thinking i was going to be a villain who would conquer other lands while corrupting myself, at the start a little and later more and more as decisions are made to just do anything for power or sex or anything dev have in mind, more like a DOM or a SUB depend on choices you made, not stay SUB without choice to become a DOM, i like more of a freedom of choice because if you choose to become a DOM or SUB it is more satisfactory, anyway playing now and going to see how it goes.

Reactions: Paranoid_android

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
Something for everyone, eh?

I applaud that sentiment, I truly do, but that seems really hard to pull off when dealing with fetishes that are often diametrically opposed like dominant and submissive. Even if you allow the players to opt out of anything that doesn't get their dick hard you'd still have to produce twice the amount of content to satisfy both audiences (4 times as much if you also want to deliver equally to gays and straights). Chances are you would end up with not enough for anyone, except bisexual switches of course.
You have to remember that this was a game that was in the red a year ago. Arioch has publicly admitted that it took him months to have to stop subsidizing development out of his own pocket. In the past year, the monthly budget has more then tripled. What we're not seeing is a greater division of content. What we're seeing is simply more content being produced month after month. That means that the total amount of NTR, Femdomme, and Male on Male scenes can all go up...while at the same time the total number of Maledom scenes can go up as well. We can include more of both, and it's because fans have repeatedly asked for more of both and have put up development funds for more of both.

Rizir

Feb 14, 2017
I think NTR can go well with dominant content, especially for people who like to turn the tables on dominant types, plus it adds risk to the game, you fuck up you get cucked but if you manage to make it through it gets all the more rewarding. I realize it's a bit of a niche tho

Dec 3, 2017
I honestly don't get why people get so precious of "their" fetish that anything else becomes a distraction. I have found myself hoping to see Rowan have more chances to be dominant, like he is with the village girls for example. However I enjoy anything he does with Jezera and overall the only thing that doesn't turn me on in the game is male x male. Maybe I'm polyfetish or something, but as long as the game continues to get updates, I'm happy.

Demiare

Sep 16, 2016
We've been really happy with a lot of the positive feedback we've gotten from fans about content they rarely see that they get from this game. However, it's not like we aren't cognizent about the fact that there are lots of players who are hoping for more overtly dominant content. One of our development goals, as resources increase, is to make sure that some of the resources are going to the kind of content that some people have been asking for. We like the game we're making, but we always hope for it to appeal to more people, while still providing more of the content the people who already like the game have come to know and expect.

Hmm. Seems you have at least some experience with PR or related customers-management work - your work to avoid answering my question directly and leave good impression overall is quite cool. :)

But I'd heard you - currently route with Rowan starting taking hand over twins isn't included in plan, while you're almost surely will add some male-dom sex scenes. "Demon dick in dat Rowan butt for rest of his life" - is planned, opposite isn't. :cool:

It's sad news. Story-wise he's in quite strong position to undermine and overthrown twins.

But, hell, thumbs up for you're being very consistent in following your internal plans. Good job (and more content diversity never hurt anyone as long as it's clearly warned and optional).

TheSexinati

Sep 1, 2017
I have to say, T51B Winterised... I love that name. ;)

Of course, nothing compares to the Enclave Mk1!

I cannot wait to read what you have put into the game, as I will be happy to see more Dom Rowan content, where there hasn't been very much recently.

4.00 star(s) 162 Votes