T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
The comment was in relation to the guy claiming that "the polls show people don't want NTR". More Alexia will be on the way.

Reactions: griffor

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
There is enough room for NTR and not NTR. Yron, DM, and Arioch are all writing various content, and I pitch in when not working on Slave Trainer (Which is coming together nicely). We've got more NTR on the way, but I'm working on a Rowan dominant scene atm. Probably a bit more dominant when we've gotten a chance to see him at this point. So really, everyone wins.

Douglof

Jun 10, 2017
Don't think so. Alexia and Andras seems very popular between the people supporting then.
I'm not sure that Andras is so popular, it would be interesting to have a poll on the most popular characters

There is enough room for NTR and not NTR. Yron, DM, and Arioch are all writing carious content, and I pitch it when not working on Slave Trainer (Which is coming together nicely). We've got more NTR on the way, but I'm working on a Rowan dominant scene atm. Probably a bit more dominant when we've gotten a chance to see him at this point. So really, everyone wins.
wow you have a lot of work for Rowan but if you succeed it will restore interest to this game

TheSexinati

Sep 1, 2017
Come on everybody, let's all hug and makeout share cookies support for our right to have kinks. We are all adults here!

Well, physically speaking anyway.

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
Need a save that's close to the line of new content for me to test something. Anyone have a save I can use?

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
What exactly do you mean by new content? Like close to week 36 or just late enough in the game to trigger things like the Goblin Dinner and Alexia taking jobs?
Late enough to trigger things like the Goblin Dinner.

Define vanilla, I rather like the cute little vanilla sex scenes with Rowan and Alexia, but I also like the current content that has him taking a more dominant position.
I mean people who would be appalled at the very notion of sex with demons. Or something kinky like handcuffs appearing in a sexual connotation. Or maybe even sex before marriage. Appalled I say!

Actually, the pure vanillas that shrug and say live and let live are cool too.

I too like the occasional romantic little missionary position scene interspaced between hucow gangbangs and dollification brainwashing paired with a sybian. Adds variety.

Aug 26, 2016
I mean people who would be appalled at the very notion of sex with demons. Or something kinky like handcuffs appearing in a sexual connotation. Or maybe even sex before marriage. Appalled I say!.
Well those people barely show up on websites like this for obvious reasons. I get what you're saying here though.

4.00 star(s) 162 Votes