JoeSte91

Apr 12, 2018
I've basically always written Rowan as having the capacity in specific to surpass Andras in terms of sexual capability just in terms of the way Rowan thinks.
Presumably not without becoming corrupt himself, because almost every scene of him acting out sexual desires and fetishes increases his corruption and/or gives him an opinion hit to his relationship with Alexis. At which point, why would you chose the corrupt version of your husband over the demon who was able to twist him into that in the first place?

Ragingrager seems to want Rowan to beat the demons at their own game, and become the sexually dominant one. But it makes sense if the demons are more capable in the realms of corruption and depravity than Rowan because they're demons. It's obviously not easy for him to beat them and subvert their actions, as shown by the subtle ways he has to work against them so not to be caught. If Alexis wants someone more sexually dominant, why wouldn't she pick the thing that is by nature able to provide that? Rowan might be her husband but by the point he's corrupt enough to be anything like Andras, he's not the man she married. So she might as well be choosing between two strangers.

If you're suggesting that Rowan can become sexually dominant without being corrupt, I just don't think that's adequately shown in the text. Rowan's interest in sex before they're captured is somewhere between normal and lacking, and from some of the scenes where she talks to Andras about wanting children, it sounds like Rowan was disinterested in taking extra measures in their sex lives. It's hard to see that Rowan choosing to sexually dominate his wife.

rivon

Jun 14, 2018
Well if implementing Alexia pregnancy is way to much work.
May be add Delane Orc Camp bad ending pregnancy? Would be much more evil if she be gangbanged and pregnant if we left her there. It will be more punchy.

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
The context and composition of this scene was pretty incredible, best shot in the game. Do they use photograpths they trace from? Usually artists don't bother with soles.

View attachment 928649
When we make new events, the writers include images and descriptions to use as refrence for the art team. That scene is one of mine. In that case, I believe what happened is that I went to Sommlier to help with composition, and based on some of my notes, he did the yeoman's work of coming up with the placement of figures in the frame.

We then sent that, the text of the scene, and my initial description down to MDN. He proceeded to draw the intial black and white linework for the scene.

Then, we brought it back to Sommlier and he did the actual detail work of the image. Nothing was traced, but adding elements of detail isn't something that we need to trace an image for. You can tell how talented he is based on some of the orgy scenes he's drawn and the detail work there.

Also, thanks for the compliment about the context part!

Well I went in hard and played through this game while fighting off my earlier grudges. The art and story are so good I could probably do it a few more times. I (reluctantly) spent some time in the walkthrough as well just to make sure I knew what the hell I was talking about before giving feedback this time around.

The biggest change was that I learned that I was playing this game under a major misconception: That this game was NTR focused. It would be more accurate to say that this game's main focus is corruption considering the mechanics. Therefore, my previous statements about quitting part-way through partly because of my desire to pursue a 100% faithful Rowan route vs. Alexia NTR route and have that recognized was ignorance on my part. The fact that Rowan is not corrupted, however, is indeed apparent many times throughout the game. That said, I still think that it would be neat if there were some unique dialogue that recognizes it, but from a developer perspective I would find it difficult to implement not because of the complexity but because of the simplicity of some of the persistent events.

That was the easy half. The second half of the reason I was dropping the game is far more complex. Before trying to explain it I feel the need to inform you that I am biased toward CG hunter games; Games where the developer rewards the player with a picture (Good job!). I have a feeling deep within my gut that the developers of Seeds of Chaos are not attempting to create a CG hunter game, however, if this is in-fact Chaos Seed: The CG Hunter then there is no need to read any further.

The best way to paint how I feel while playing this game I could come up with was a series of tunnels. You're traveling through several tunnels that sometimes curve, sometimes they fork, and there's SO many tunnels to choose from! Sounds really awesome to me. The issue, however, is that while all of these unique tunnels take you to many different places they all have one thing in common: A Dead End. This can be overlooked easily in most cases with enough distraction but certainly not in the case of Alexia and how she is presumably spending her time while Rowan is away. I'm not suggesting an onslaught of sloppy pussy and debauchery in my face every week. I'm suggesting a more accurate and deliberate rotation of imagery that better describes the current state of affairs. If Alexia's path is corrupted, perhaps more erotic imagery would be necessary. For example, why not reuse that Greyhide image where she's kneeling down sometimes if their relationship reached that point? That's what I mean by CG hunting. Put her on this Job > Get the CGs > Route End > Look for new CGs

My suggestion is to identify these routes and create a loop that fits the current state of affairs rather than one generic dead end. It doesn't have to be a new image, get more value out the art that is currently available; hell make minor alterations if you have to. While it may appear that I am singling out Alexia's job routes there are instances like when I enslaved a succubus after an investigation and there was no further interaction. But... all I give a shit about are the job routes but my point still stands. The eroticism in the game elevates then dissipates for extended periods of time if one is not actively and deliberately CG hunting when, in-fact, there should be things happening regardless. Like the game suddenly dies. Leaving me feeling... empty inside. Like Alexia doesn't want to fuck anyone anymore. As a result it makes me feel like I should blame all of those NTR-pacifists out there and smash their their pretty little macbooks on the floor every time I'm at starbucks.

Thats all really. There was some guy on this thread talking about the ideal bull for some developer or some shit but I gotta say that Rowan's dick is fucking huge man. What the hell is he looking at? Rowan can literally walk his little 12-inch dick into a city, pull it out, and the entire population would line up for a taste. Who cares if demonic lord is 2 inches longer than he is? What more could you want my dude? :oops: Rowan OP
I agree about probably most of this but STRONGLY agree about the Alexia job images. It would feel a lot better if, instead of the same plain image over and over when you potentially finished getting all new scenes for that specific job, there were some reused/reoccuring events to make it not feel so dead end-ish. When you reach the end and Rowan has multiple scenes available to continue seeing and Alexia just sorta stops all relations feels a bit weird. Though I will acknowledge that there seems to be a recurring HJ scene for the bar job and I appreciate that.
Yes, we think of the game as more of a corruption game with NTR as one mechanism of that. That's also why we intend to include more material about Rowan being the one to corrupt Alexia.

I think where you're running into is the unfinished state of the game. If we were closer to done in more of the castle material, then it would feel more fufilling. We're getting there. The Greyhide and Shaya plotlines are about to reach approriate stopping points for Act 1. We're there already for Cliohna. The NTR material is getting close but we've got more to come.

I do like the suggestion about changing the CGS at the diffrent jobs when her corruption state rises. I think that would be a pretty cool idea. It would give more feedback to the player about state change.

So I have a question about the basic premise. So, a number of people (ie: Cla-min) point out that chaos is not Necessarily evil. Meanwhile, the way that one race (I forget the name) dominates the religion of the forces of Order reeks of corruption. If so, is there going to be some nuance for Rowan/Alexia to grapple with that, maybe try to balance order and chaos in themselves.

If I'm misunderstanding how this works, disregard.
Yes. Corruption is not nessacerily morality, albeit they are not unconnected either. The society of Solence as it exists at the start of the game is rife with injustice drawn from inflexible social systems. Throughout the game, Rowan is going to have to struggle with, and often lose to, the challenge of trying to forge a moral path.

Let me rephrase that, unique event chains that reached their conclusion or self contained events, not including events like "you found a mine" with 0 content and just stat change. From my memory there wasn't that many of them when i played it last time, there was a ton of events with no content that changed stats, set up lore/setting, introduced something (character, mechanic, some info) that had either no use or the use for that wasn't implemented at the time and other filler.
Or just a number of unique sex scenes (actual sex, not teasing or foreplay) as i assume that would directly correlate with the rest of content - which might be wrong assumption, but it would answer my question pretty well.
Working on it!

Presumably not without becoming corrupt himself, because almost every scene of him acting out sexual desires and fetishes increases his corruption and/or gives him an opinion hit to his relationship with Alexis. At which point, why would you chose the corrupt version of your husband over the demon who was able to twist him into that in the first place?

Ragingrager seems to want Rowan to beat the demons at their own game, and become the sexually dominant one. But it makes sense if the demons are more capable in the realms of corruption and depravity than Rowan because they're demons. It's obviously not easy for him to beat them and subvert their actions, as shown by the subtle ways he has to work against them so not to be caught. If Alexis wants someone more sexually dominant, why wouldn't she pick the thing that is by nature able to provide that? Rowan might be her husband but by the point he's corrupt enough to be anything like Andras, he's not the man she married. So she might as well be choosing between two strangers.

If you're suggesting that Rowan can become sexually dominant without being corrupt, I just don't think that's adequately shown in the text. Rowan's interest in sex before they're captured is somewhere between normal and lacking, and from some of the scenes where she talks to Andras about wanting children, it sounds like Rowan was disinterested in taking extra measures in their sex lives. It's hard to see that Rowan choosing to sexually dominate his wife.
Yes. An uncorrupted Rowan will never achieve the kind of sexual talent that Andras has, because the pure mindset prevents the development of such a thing. But, as the story has already shown and will continue to show, there are situations where a corrupt human can surpass a demon. The basic problems demons have is that they struggle with understanding human cognition, and they struggle to replicate it. While chaotic in appearance, whim, and influence, many demons are actually very easy to predict because they lack an "off switch". This goes sexually as well. Andras is more limited then a Rowan at his full potential could be.

I do actually like the bit you said about the two strangers. Yes, that line of thinking is basically right. Corrupted Rowan is simply not the man that Alexia married. But, the process works in reverse too. Being in Bloodmeen is changing Alexia to be more the kind of woman who'd want one of those two "strangers". She can as much become a stranger to herself as the other two are strangers to her. I think the most intiresting crossroad there is Pure Alexia/Corrupt Rowan. But, we have plans for that specific combination to take that into account.

Well if implementing Alexia pregnancy is way to much work.
May be add Delane Orc Camp bad ending pregnancy? Would be much more evil if she be gangbanged and pregnant if we left her there. It will be more punchy.
Yeah we'll look into more places we can include it. Like I said, the problem is not that we don't like or want pregnancy in the game. Me, Rein, and Arioch joke all the time about the fact that we're all big fans. It's that as far as kinks go, it's especially hard to develop around. But, where there are working sollutions we'll take them.

xsssssssss

Jun 17, 2017
The big three are three basic routes, but we're still settling the exact sub-routes. One route where Rowan remains the twins servant. And two routes where he remains in conflict of them. One where he's still relatively pure trying to stop evil. And one where he's corrupted to chaos but still hungers for vengeance.
As a Jezera fan, Is there likely to be option to be corrupted and reign alongside one of the twins?

omarsayed

Jan 16, 2018
I can only think of two wrong choices you did. Did you get the event to decide who to decipher the book (andras / jezera) and did you decide to take helayna for yourself to got the make out scene with andras and alexia? Got the event pretty soon during my playthrough even before a lot of corruption events with Alexia x Andras / Jezeria but got the jezeria corruption events afterwards so my might be a bit buggy (or they changed it so you can get both corruption events now).

But personally don't know what triggers the event so just my assumption. I assume the make out event with andras x alexia after taking helayna is mandatory for the event as it's easy to miss.
do you have a save before the make-out event as well xD ??

Ice piece

Jun 21, 2017
The game is about chaos and corruption, What's stopping Jezera and Andras from banging each other.

omarsayed

Jan 16, 2018
Here you go. Right answers are: 3 -> 2 -> 1
ty if you don't mind me asking

is there another animated scene between them other than the bj and the latest the challenge event ??

I swear i think i read in the changelog there is 2 new animated scene

I got the challenge event I dun know what the other new one for alexia.

can you share save for it if you have it sry if asking for too much my friend

jadezz

Jul 21, 2017
ty if you don't mind me asking

is there another animated scene between them other than the bj and the latest the challenge event ??

I swear i think i read in the changelog there is 2 new animated scene

I got the challenge event I dun know what the other new one for alexia.

can you share save for it if you have it sry if asking for too much my friend
I assume the other animated scene is when andras fucks the black haired whore in front of alexia (when she wants to ask him for help). For that one you can use my previous uploaded save -> "ask andras for help" = first animated scene. Don't think there were any other animated scenes with andras x alexia but maybe I've missed some.

omarsayed

Jan 16, 2018
I assume the other animated scene is when andras fucks the black haired whore in front of alexia (when she wants to ask him for help). For that one you can use my previous uploaded save -> "ask andras for help" = first animated scene. Don't think there were any other animated scenes with andras x alexia but maybe I've missed some.
no, I have seen this one before it's not new;/

am sure there are other Andras x Alexia new animated one but cant find it yet lol.

JoeSte91

Apr 12, 2018
Yes. An uncorrupted Rowan will never achieve the kind of sexual talent that Andras has, because the pure mindset prevents the development of such a thing. But, as the story has already shown and will continue to show, there are situations where a corrupt human can surpass a demon. The basic problems demons have is that they struggle with understanding human cognition, and they struggle to replicate it. While chaotic in appearance, whim, and influence, many demons are actually very easy to predict because they lack an "off switch". This goes sexually as well. Andras is more limited then a Rowan at his full potential could be.
If we're talking about seeing more opportunities for corruption/chaos because Rowan understand human nature better and social constructs, then that's an advantage hes has, but in terms of pure depravity, as an entity of chaos, Andras should be able to delve deeper than Rowan ever could. To describe it another way, Rowan should have more options in terms of the means by which he achieves his goal, but the ends should not be as twisted or degrading as what Andras could imagine. If a corrupt version of Rowan always produces better results than Andras/the demons, then I actually sit on the opposite side of Ragingrager, and I think Rowan needs to be more flawed. It's okay for the villain/antagonist to just be better at something than the MC.

Also not sure about the 'off-switch', so maybe you could clarify that for me. For instance, if Rowan claims Heleyna, Andras can show up at Alexis room to check on her. She doubts his intentions and maybe she's right to do so, but Andras does spend time distracting her with with stories from his childhood. Even if he doesn't like it, he does understand the need for a softer approach. He does ultimately use the situation to his advantage though, so is that what you mean? That Andras and Jezera will always press their advantage?

I do actually like the bit you said about the two strangers. Yes, that line of thinking is basically right. Corrupted Rowan is simply not the man that Alexia married. But, the process works in reverse too. Being in Bloodmeen is changing Alexia to be more the kind of woman who'd want one of those two "strangers". She can as much become a stranger to herself as the other two are strangers to her. I think the most intiresting crossroad there is Pure Alexia/Corrupt Rowan. But, we have plans for that specific combination to take that into account.
That's why I brought up the scene where she talks about wanting to be a mother though. Because it does seem like Alexia, even before coming to Bloodmeen, wanted one of those two strangers. Especially when Andras urges her to be selfish and she states that motherhood is something she wants outright. Andras says he wants to see the castle full of her children, but that's something he offers her, it's not something she changed to want. The only reason she considers Andras is because of Rowan's disinterest/inadequacy in the matter. So in many ways the change in Alexis is just to be more honest with herself.

I do want to add that I'm not complaining. I really do enjoy the game and I think you and the other writers are doing great work. I just wasn't quite aware of your ideas in regards to the demons until I read your recent posts.

Ragingrager

Jan 27, 2018
"There is an insufficient amount of screen time spent in the game showing Rowan clearly engaging in acts of overt sedition. Most of the buildup is spent with either smaller, interpersonal acts of defiance, or just networking (fucking) people in the castle. The latter is actually buildup, but it's not framed as such."

Thus, what you are asking for is more moments in the game (conditionals/events) that show Rowan actively taking steps to destroy the twins.

However, I used the word over and clearly for a reason. Someone paying attention in the game would see Rowan has the option to really fuck over the twins in ways larger then just making friends and accumulating money.
Well the issue here like even you stated is, its not framed as such. You can be subtle and have Rowan planning some of this out, overt to the player doesn't mean overt to everyone else in the story it self. But yes I'd like Rowan to actually show more obvious planning to be destorying the twins and just more active steps in general. I'd like to show that he's actually doing this because things are coming to together in a plan of sorts. Instead of just acts of random defiance. I also obviously understand that at first Rowan isn't going to really have a plan, and it will just be acts of random defiance, I get that. But it doesn't seem to be going past that stage.
Must. Not. Make. Fun. Of. Dick. Potion.
I honestly don't see your problem, other characters use magic to grow dicks. Why would this be more ridiculous than that? It also wouldn't have to be a potion, it's just a random example.
Though I will say, coming from the BDSM community, dick size fixation is the strangest thing to me. The men most effective at giving a woman pleasure are the ones who are the best at understanding a woman's sexual fantasies and then utilizing that understanding. It's just not the way I think about sexual prowess.

Andras isn't actually seducing Alexia with his penis size on the NTR route. It's that he appreciably understands her feelings of repression. I've basically always written Rowan as having the capacity in specific to surpass Andras in terms of sexual capability just in terms of the way Rowan thinks.
You say that, but the game and artist keep going out of their way to show the characters that cuck Rowan all with bigger dicks. Its obviously there either way, or this wouldn't consistently happen. Which is why I keep bringing it up, it's an obvious pattern. Something doesn't keep happening unless that is what is intended. So thats clearly something that is intended to matter and show something, in which case. It only makes sense for the player to be able to do something about it, maybe in only the corrupt route I don't know. I don't see why he wouldn't be able to do it in the pure route either frankly. Maybe I'm misunderstanding something about magic in the setting.

Reading through other posts further up, I'm actually baffled by the implication you have to be corrupt to have sexual skill or domainance can you explain how that would make sense?

Reactions: monk_56
4.00 star(s) 162 Votes